I, like Joe will be in a month, 81 years old and I can attest to memory loss....

This is the third time you've posted this.
Prove it. Otherwise you are a liar and definitely worse than joe and me! Prove it!!!!
He's going to win enough states to get to 270 Electoral votes.

I think Georgia is going to flip back red. But thats it. And the Dems have a good shot in NC this time around.

Was a joke.
YOU WROTE a STATEMENT as a "FACT": "This is the third time you've posted this."
and now you say it was a "joke"? OK... using your criterion"a joke".. is this a joke?
"Burgermeister" is stupid as his comments PROVE!

YOU WROTE a STATEMENT as a "FACT": "This is the third time you've posted this."
and now you say it was a "joke"? OK... using your criterion"a joke".. is this a joke?
"Burgermeister" is stupid as his comments PROVE!
Wow. You are a piece of work. What's it like in that head of yours?

Your blob has been campaigning for 3 years...and in some polls, he is still losing to President Biden.
You mean like the one that had OMB down by 10 points to Hitlery the week before the 2016 General??

Polls don't mean that much to Republicans because the Blue States are so incredibly crooked, they put up crazy-stupid numbers. In 2020, dimocrap scum managed to scam several swing States where the votes were counted in Blue Cities or where the Red State had a dimocrap scum governor.

But now, we're wise to your thievery and we're not going to let you get away with it this time.

Biden is going to lose in the biggest landslide since Reagans scored 49 States in 1984. OMB won't do that because once dimocrap scum take firm control of a State, it's gone pretty much forever.

But we'll take over 340-360 Electoral Votes and 40 States. Plus, we'll take the Senate with a 56-44 advantage and the House at around 250 - 185.

The thing is -- Everything you read, I'm reading, too. But you're not reading what I read. IOW, I know everything you know but you don't know anywhere near what I know.

You're way off. Lower your expectations and it won't hurt so bad when you get let down.

I've watched Biden make numerous memory gaffes and I can relate to the causes... Biden,me and 13,147,180 people are over age 80...
In 2020, population aged 80+ years for United States of America was 13,147.18 thousand persons. Population aged 80+ years of United States of America increased from 4,058.7 thousand persons in 1971 to 13,147.18 thousand persons in 2020 growing at an average annual rate of 2.43%. United States of America Population aged 80+ years, 1950-2023 - knoema.com

There are increasing issues with my memory problems as I explain is because my brain cells are limited and new memory inputs replace less important memories. As a result we are asking Biden's supporting people to assist Biden in memories of conversations, etc.

He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?"). He did not remember, even within when his son Beau died.

I totally understand why Biden was confused. That's part of being 81 years old.
But almost all of us Americans should be if we aren't already concerned that someone like me, i.e. Joe Biden's mental acuity has diminished.

While Republicans criticize President Biden over his age and supposed poor memory, the Daily Show found several instances of Donald Trump forgetting simple facts.

Forum List

Back