Place your bets

Am I the only one here who literally can't watch Biden speak?

You just never know what's going to come out of his mouth, or if he's going to trip on his feet and fall at any moment... and the cringeyness and embarrassment of it all is just too much to take. :lol:

ETA: to be fair, the cringeyness is much much much worse when there are children around. Those are the times that I really can't watch because you just don't know what creepy thing he's going to say nex

No, you are not the only one. And tonight is no exception.

No, you are not the only one. And tonight is no exception.

Honestly it's helping me go to sleep. I think that Biden is getting ready to die on stage though. All these lies are killing him as he's about to cough his brain out... If he has any that is.

"October seven." hack!! Hack!! Hack!! "Excuse me." Is he giving a speech or getting ready to hack up a hairball?

Honestly it's helping me go to sleep. I think that Biden is getting ready to die on stage though. All these lies are killing him as he's about to cough his brain out... If he has any that is.
There's nothing about him that doesn't creep me out. He's a disgusting fake who believes in his own delusions.

^ Barking up the wrong tree. Just because I don't like Biden doesn't mean I like the other guy. I don't like either. But I should've known it wouldn't be long before someone replies with a whataboutism.... that's what USMB is all about these days, on pretty much every political thread. Heck, sometimes on almost every thread in general. :lol:

I'm going to start calling this place USWB: US Whataboutism Board.
"Whataboutism" isn't negative. It is exposing the hypocrisy of the other side. That's fine with me if your arguments aren't based in lies or simple accusations

The speech was well received. Biden did a good job; represented the nation well.

It reminds us that on the other side of Trumpism, there is hope that the GOP can join us in 2024 and beyond and get back to governing the nation instead of arguing that we don’t need a government at all.

The speech was well received. Biden did a good job; represented the nation well.

It reminds us that on the other side of Trumpism, there is hope that the GOP can join us in 2024 and beyond and get back to governing the nation instead of arguing that we don’t need a government at all.

i seem to enjoy normalcy.

We want America as a free and sovereign nation. You do not.

i seem to enjoy normalcy.

1709921980894.png

Nancy REALLY enjoyed it when she had her turn to act...

PjJLmW.gif

Last edited:
"Whataboutism" isn't negative. It is exposing the hypocrisy of the other side. That's fine with me if your arguments aren't based in lies or simple accusations

I think we're going by different definitions then. There's nothing wrong with exposing the hypocrisy of the other side… But what I was talking about was the logical fallacy of never addressing the topic at hand, but instead always immediately responding with "but Trump...." Or, "but Biden..." (Both sides do it)

And that happens on virtually every dang political thread here. To the point of it being more exciting to watch paint dry than to read a political thread here when you know the "discussion" is going to be nothing but back and worth whataboutisms and pecker waving. :laugh:

The saddest part is, that is precisely what the PTSB have manipulated the public to do. It's about divide and conquer and keeping the peasants busy fighting amongst ourselves so we don't turn our attention on who is actually pulling the strings.

Forum List

Back