Mr Barkley, A Man Wants To Talk To You About Wearing MAGA Hats

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012

I, personally, want to to see Charles Barkley punch Mike Tyson in the face like he said he would. I'd even pay to see it. All 10 seconds of it.

See, Tyson and Trump are Buddies. A lot of Black people like Trump. They say he's..... What's that word -- Oh yeah -- Loyal. And Honest

1709836509335.png

Here's another Black Guy that likes Trump that I think Badass Barkley should punch in the face.

1709836803195.png

I, personally, want to to see Charles Barkley punch Mike Tyson in the face like he said he would. I'd even pay to see it. All 10 seconds of it.

See, Tyson and Trump are Buddies. A lot of Black people like Trump. They say he's..... What's that word -- Oh yeah -- Loyal. And Honest

View attachment 913630

Here's another Black Guy that likes Trump that I think Badass Barkley should punch in the face.

View attachment 913632

What's funny is last night my wife said "I hope mike Tyson puts one on and goes to Barkley's house".

Then we both pondered why it's ok for democrats to threaten, endorse and encourage violence. And they do so often but never are condemned for it

View attachment 913630

View attachment 913632

Dude, that pic of Tyrus next to Dana Perino is insane.

Barkley needs to remember he is past his prime, he is an old man. If he tried to punch some 20-something black man who supports Trump, that young black man would beat the living crap out of Barkley. There is a young black man who is part of the Republican Party in our area, and while I am an American Independent, him and I have had several conversations. He served in the military for a short stint, has an amateur boxing background, stands 6'2" weighs 225 pounds. Rest assured he would KO Barkley in under 10 seconds if he tried to punch this guy in the face.

Barkley needs to remember he is past his prime, he is an old man. If he tried to punch some 20-something black man who supports Trump, that young black man would beat the living crap out of Barkley. There is a young black man who is part of the Republican Party in our area, and while I am an American Independent, him and I have had several conversations. He served in the military for a short stint, has an amateur boxing background, stands 6'2" weighs 225 pounds. Rest assured he would KO Barkley in under 10 seconds if he tried to punch this guy in the face.
Crazy. Magaturds seize upon a famous black man (truthfully, past his prime) that is suddenly their new object of hate due to his terrible judgement in broadcasting his personal politics to social media offending the CULT of the orange bag O' shit. Thus, the CULT verbally ejaculates about another famous black man (also truthfully, past his prime, but on their side) pummeling said first famous black man into dirt for daring to broadcast said speech. Some of these magaturds even tout themselves as being strict constitutionalists. It's all very weird. :dunno:

Meanwhile, beyond magaturd's limp wristed, ham handed platitudes to try (but not really try) to get more black voters, they don't seem to be focused on doing fuck all to improve their lives. They are way too focused on themselves. :dunno:

But hey, I can't speak for black people. Perhaps they see something different in the orange bag O' shit than I do. :dunno:

Crazy. Magaturds seize upon a famous black man (truthfully, past his prime) that is suddenly their new object of hate due to his terrible judgement in broadcasting his personal politics to social media offending the CULT of the orange bag O' shit. Thus, the CULT verbally ejaculates about another famous black man (also truthfully, past his prime, but on their side) pummeling said first famous black man into dirt for daring to broadcast said speech. Some of these magaturds even tout themselves as being strict constitutionalists. It's all very weird. :dunno:

Meanwhile, beyond magaturd's limp wristed, ham handed platitudes to try (but not really try) to get more black voters, they don't seem to be focused on doing fuck all to improve their lives. They are way too focused on themselves. :dunno:

But hey, I can't speak for black people. Perhaps they see something different in the orange bag O' shit than I do. :dunno:

If you're going to go around threatening to punch people in the face for supporting a political candidate, then you deserve the backlash you get and the physical response you get. NOTHING you presented in your rebuttal has ANY merit. There are people, including this here person replying to you who do not go looking for trouble, but if trouble finds them, lets put it this way, they won't back down, so in other words for a big mouth like Barkley, he better make sure that first punch lands and does its job, because if he misses or just grazes with that first strike he is too old and slow to keep up with a younger person who knows how to fight. Barkley is the one who made the threat, not MAGA voters. The old washed up has-been better be prepared to back his smack if tries to do what he says he's going to do.

Forum List

Back