Philadelphia Police unconditional surrender to the mobs

All this over a fake $20 bill?

No, all of this over resisting arrest and an officer tired of dealing with this same criminal over and over again.

The cop murdering Floyd had nothing to do with a $20 bill. The riots have nothing to do with the cop murdering Floyd. Getting tired of dealing with the same criminal over and over again doesn't give him the power of judge, jury, and executioner, asshole.

Also, it's known now that he actually knew the guy for 10 years because they were coworkers. No, this was cold-blooded, 1st degree, murder.

No, all of this over resisting arrest and an officer tired of dealing with this same criminal over and over again.

The cop murdering Floyd had nothing to do with a $20 bill. The riots have nothing to do with the cop murdering Floyd. Getting tired of dealing with the same criminal over and over again doesn't give him the power of judge, jury, and executioner, asshole.

Also, it's known now that he actually knew the guy for 10 years because they were coworkers. No, this was cold-blooded, 1st degree, murder.
Shouldn't we wait for the Court Case BEFORE we lynch the cop?? Just for the sake of proper procedure of course!!

Greg

Shouldn't we wait for the Court Case BEFORE we lynch the cop?? Just for the sake of proper procedure of course!!

Greg

Yes. We know it wasn't a knee on his neck that was the cause of death, and of coruse it's just retarded cop hating claiming the officer just murdered the guy for no reason in front 50 witnesses and a bunch of video cams. Floyd was a violent gun thug, armed robber, and dope gang runner. At least there was some justice in his death; he got to experience a little of the terror he and his fellow thugs caused the victims of their home invasion racket while they were pistol whipping women as they robbed their houses.

I keep having to repeat this: No one is suggesting that Cauvin should not get due process or a trial by jury - luxuries that Cauvin, and many here, deny George Floyd.

Greg

Yes. We know it wasn't a knee on his neck that was the cause of death, and of coruse it's just retarded cop hating claiming the officer just murdered the guy for no reason in front 50 witnesses and a bunch of video cams. Floyd was a violent gun thug, armed robber, and dope gang runner. At least there was some justice in his death; he got to experience a little of the terror he and his fellow thugs caused the victims of their home invasion racket while they were pistol whipping women as they robbed their houses.

gtopa1 asks for due process and a trial by jury for Cauvin and your response in support of him is to argue that George Floyd got what he deserved - without due process or a trial. What a fucking hypocrite. And now we DO KNOW that HE DID DIE from the knee on his neck and people on his back. The first autopsy, by Cauvin's employer, turns out to be false and tainted in trying to cover their asses and Cauvin's ass. There's been another autopsy.

Filthydelphia cannot properly police alot of their neighborhoods in normal times.
Great steak sandwiches, hoagies, soft pretzels, pizza, and Italian Ice; but otherwise it's a drug addled shithole!

Greg

gtopa1 asks for due process and a trial by jury for Cauvin and your response in support of him is to argue that George Floyd got what he deserved - without due process or a trial. What a fucking hypocrite. And now we DO KNOW that HE DID DIE from the knee on his neck and people on his back. The first autopsy, by Cauvin's employer, turns out to be false and tainted in trying to cover their asses and Cauvin's ass. There's been another autopsy.

Cauvin neds to be released for lack of evidence. Floyd had health issues, and a knee on his neck didn't kill him, period. At this point, it's all a political pogrom, and some 'sudden change in the autopsy' isn't credible to anybody with functioning frontal lobes. the hypocrites are those who try and peddle the 'due process' bullshit and nobody believes these officers are ever going to get a fair trial; Democrats and commies will make sure that never happens. Floyd reaped what he sewed in life, and won a nice big Darwin Award for his efforts. his family will end up with some bling and maybe even a swimming pool, and live happily ever after. Floyd got due process, he decided on his own to resist arrest, and the Dindunuttin Defense is a joke. He was a gun thug, and no loss to anybody.

I keep having to repeat this: No one is suggesting that Cauvin should not get due process or a trial by jury - luxuries that Cauvin, and many here, deny George Floyd.
Who denies that Floyd should have had due process? Is someone going to burn down a church to insist that Chauvin get a fair trial?

Greg

Greg

Not what he said at all; basically he said that Karma can be rotten. Should you be lying about what another poster has said? Actually that's a bit harsh; did you just not quite get the drift of what was said?

Greg

Last edited:

Greg

Cauvin neds to be released for lack of evidence. Floyd had health issues, and a knee on his neck didn't kill him, period. At this point, it's all a political pogrom, and some 'sudden change in the autopsy' isn't credible to anybody with functioning frontal lobes. the hypocrites are those who try and peddle the 'due process' bullshit and nobody believes these officers are ever going to get a fair trial; Democrats and commies will make sure that never happens. Floyd reaped what he sewed in life, and won a nice big Darwin Award for his efforts. his family will end up with some bling and maybe even a swimming pool, and live happily ever after. Floyd got due process, he decided on his own to resist arrest, and the Dindunuttin Defense is a joke. He was a gun thug, and no loss to anybody.
Perhaps so, but he did deserve due process which he was in the process of getting....until he died. The issue is what was the contribution of the police in his death? At this stage I say we just don't know; I'm not sure I trust EITHER the ME finding or that "Independent" chap's opinions. I think the FBI should do one.

Greg

Another anti-Constitution authoritarian, fake conservative. Gotcha. Due process bullshit.. trial by jury bullshit.. Right to keep and bear arms bullshit... Constitution bullshit.

Perhaps so, but he did deserve due process which he was in the process of getting....until he died. The issue is what was the contribution of the police in his death? At this stage I say we just don't know; I'm not sure I trust EITHER the ME finding or that "Independent" chap's opinions. I think the FBI should do one.

Greg
The independent autopsy was done by a very famous, on Fox even, pathologist. Then, to top it off, the official autopsy was upgraded to murder as well. What you all based your views that Floyd didn't deserve due process on was the preliminary report - when Cauvin's employers were still trying to lie to protect him and them.

Who denies that Floyd should have had due process? Is someone going to burn down a church to insist that Chauvin get a fair trial?

Greg
There are a lot here that claim Floyd had it coming.. he's a lowlife, a criminal, a crackhead, druggie, whatever. Even the very worst is that had he not passed a fake bill he'd be alive today. Technically true, though, but not any excuse. There's no evidence or proof that he knew he was passing a fake bill. He could have gotten it in change from any store he went to. If you get a fake bill and pass it, is it OK if the cops just kill you?

Greg

Greg

His own bizarre actions played the biggest role. They had him n the car, then he started sniveling about being 'claustrophobic, not breathing and all that, meanwhile talking all the time, they let him out of the car, then he falls down and refuses to get back up, etc., then after they sit on him since he's obviously screwing around to them , then continues to talk and and jabbers for another 5 minutes, which of course is impossible to do if one truly can't breathe, so no, the officers had no reason to beleive he couldn't breathe. He wasn't 'murdered', and he wasn't mistreated; he compounded his own problems. We know that for a fact. We also know there is no way those officers are ever going to get a fair trial, there is nothing to justify murder charges in the first place, and too many politicians and crooked black and white pols in both Parties need them railroaded and dead in an election year. they need the same results in Georgia, where GOP pols are leading the lynch mobs.

Another anti-Constitution authoritarian, fake conservative. Gotcha. Due process bullshit.. trial by jury bullshit.. Right to keep and bear arms bullshit... Constitution bullshit.

Tough shit, I don't dance with any political cult, right or left. The fakes are you lynch mobs whoring for both Parties, no matter who gets framed for what.

And, just so you know, neither am I some 2A cultist; I support concealed carry for those who qualify via having no criminal records and pass safety courses and get re-certified every three years. I oppose open carry, and I favor letting the states handle their own laws re 'militia' status and all the rest of it. I do realize you and the other cultists can't deal with anything outside your little boxes of bullshit ideologies, though, and have to 'redefine' it all in to fit your little standard lists of memes. I've also never claimed to be a 'conservative'. As for the 'Constitution', only idiots think that collection of paper has had any validity since 1861. Both left and right wingers dislike it intensely anyway, it will never be re-instated as Federal law again.

I will never ever join some Pity Party you sociopaths are holding over some gun thug who targeted and terrorized pistol whipped women alone in their homes, and I have no problems with police shooting down his big fan clubs in the streets looting and assaulting cops.. But you keep on babbling about 'Da Constitution', to an audience that really doesn't give shit one about it, and never did.

Last edited:
His own bizarre actions played the biggest role. They had him n the car, then he started sniveling about being 'claustrophobic, not breathing and all that, meanwhile talking all the time, they let him out of the car, then he falls down and refuses to get back up, etc., then after they sit on him since he's obviously screwing around to them , then continues to talk and and jabbers for another 5 minutes, which of course is impossible to do if one truly can't breathe, so no, the officers had no reason to beleive he couldn't breathe. He wasn't 'murdered', and he wasn't mistreated; he compounded his own problems. We know that for a fact. We also know there is no way those officers are ever going to get a fair trial, there is nothing to justify murder charges in the first place, and too many politicians and crooked black and white pols in both Parties need them railroaded and dead in an election year. they need the same results in Georgia, where GOP pols are leading the lynch mobs.

Like I said, even Sean Hannity calls you a keyboard warrior, typing in your underwear in your basement. Two autopsies say he was murdered. Hannity was too kind.

Like I said, even Sean Hannity calls you a keyboard warrior, typing in your underwear in your basement. Two autopsies say he was murdered. Hannity was too kind.

lol so what? Hannity's a media whoring faggot, and his fans are mentally retarded sociopaths. You're obviously some GOP hack shill, running around keeping the other cultist tards on the lynch mob plantation so the Party won't lose votes in Georgia and other states in November, shallow poseurs trying to play both sides, so your opinions are junk anyway, about as credible as Moonglow's.

Forum List

Back