Philadelphia Police unconditional surrender to the mobs

Fox News just showed a long line of parked police cars abandoned by the police and being stripped and burned by the mobs. Then the SWAT truck came down the street and I had hope they were going to stop the attacks but the SWAT truck did nothing, driving by the looters and arsonists. The Philadelphia PD has officially surrendered the city to the mob. Glad I no longer live there.

We are basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.

And in Democrat cities, the afterglow is the burned out businesses set on fire by the Progressive's acolytes.

Fox News just showed a long line of parked police cars abandoned by the police and being stripped and burned by the mobs. Then the SWAT truck came down the street and I had hope they were going to stop the attacks but the SWAT truck did nothing, driving by the looters and arsonists. The Philadelphia PD has officially surrendered the city to the mob. Glad I no longer live there.

While blue blood does seem to be running thin in some liberal owned cities orders are orders. Cops are not soldiers, although many former soldiers are cops. Want to see some real ground and pound? Petition our President to deploy the regular Army.
That can only be done in open rebellion as the Constitution strictly forbids the use of the US military against its citizens except in cases of open rebellion..

So the 82nd Airborne was not deployed to Little Rock in 1957? Kennedy did not issue executive order 11111 in 1963?

Kennedy invoked the Rebellion Clause. Just as Trump may be forced to do as well. This is not going to end well in any outcome.

Federal troops are typically only used against Southern whites. So we will see. I think the states should call their troops out and shoot to kill. Not the Federal government.
The citizens of these states should be in an uproar that they aren’t protected. Maybe they will have to appeal to Trump for safety but they should first clean up their own government if possible.

I feel terrible for the business owners. They were hanging by a thread because of China Virus and now their Democrat leadership and law enforcement they PAY FOR allow their businesses to be destroyed. How long before we have a shootout between a business owner and looters?

I feel terrible for the business owners. They were hanging by a thread because of China Virus and now their Democrat leadership and law enforcement they PAY FOR allow their businesses to be destroyed. How long before we have a shootout between a business owner and looters?

I felt bad too.

Then I heard about how they stand behind the democrats. And how white is bad.

I am not feeling bad anymore. These communities voted in the democrats, they deserve the 3rd world shithole they aimed for.

In recent years, Philly has turned its historic district into a real showpiece, friendly, beautiful, and peaceful, where anybody can walk the streets and not have any concern about safety, regardless of the time of day.

I hope this bullshit is someplace else.

While blue blood does seem to be running thin in some liberal owned cities orders are orders. Cops are not soldiers, although many former soldiers are cops. Want to see some real ground and pound? Petition our President to deploy the regular Army.
That can only be done in open rebellion as the Constitution strictly forbids the use of the US military against its citizens except in cases of open rebellion..
Not only open rebellion, Insurrection under the Insurrection Act. This is clearly an insurrection. The police of these cities have clearly lost control. The democrat leaders either don't want to or have no idea how to gain control. Deploy the military. Treat Philadelphia like Fallujah.

So the 82nd Airborne was not deployed to Little Rock in 1957? Kennedy did not issue executive order 11111 in 1963?

Kennedy invoked the Rebellion Clause. Just as Trump may be forced to do as well. This is not going to end well in any outcome.

Federal troops are typically only used against Southern whites. So we will see. I think the states should call their troops out and shoot to kill. Not the Federal government.
The citizens of these states should be in an uproar that they aren’t protected. Maybe they will have to appeal to Trump for safety but they should first clean up their own government if possible.

Sadly, that lack of protection is due to the dopes in the Supreme Court.

Provide the link.
How come you people just accept stuff at face value without verification???
OH, because you're a fucking CULT, that's why.

Blue cities burn, all run by insane Democrats that pushed this Agenda.

Thankfully nearly everywhere outside urban shit holes is Red country.

We should be seeing scenes like those on that bridge in New Orleans after week or so., as the animals steal and burn everything down and then head for the Burbs looking for easy prey. Democrats are already complaining their pet zoo keeps robbing and burning 'the wrong businesses', meaning they're trying to direct their pets to white areas, not trying to quell the rioting. All these shopkeepers caught defending their property from these pos will get the same railroading they're handing out to white cops and whites in Georgia for the crime of defending themselves. In Georgia it's GOP pols doing the railroading, so let's not pretend it's all Democrats.

If you go to other media besides Fox you will see numerous videos from individuals on the ground in these cities that are showing blacks getting into altercations with whites who are defacing and tagging "BLM" and "Fuck the pigs" on stores and buildings. Some on FB, some on Twitter, like this one where a black guy tries to stop a white guy from tagging:

The black people tried to explain to the white idiots that THEY will be blamed for defacing these buildings, not the white kids.

If you go to other media besides Fox you will see numerous videos from individuals on the ground in these cities that are showing blacks getting into altercations with whites who are defacing and tagging "BLM" and "Fuck the pigs" on stores and buildings. Some on FB, some on Twitter, like this one where a black guy tries to stop a white guy from tagging:

Yup, a little limp dick Antifa fag got caught. Bravo to the black man that stood up to his little bitch ass.

Provide the link.
How come you people just accept stuff at face value without verification???
OH, because you're a fucking CULT, that's why.

Pipe down, vermin; he has a lot more credibility than you ever will. Go steal a toaster or something.

The black people tried to explain to the white idiots that THEY will be blamed for defacing these buildings, not the white kids.

We expect a lot of staged propaganda rubbish from your ilk, and we don't buy it. 'lol at 'It's da white people doing it!!!' lol lol lol

Blue cities burn, all run by insane Democrats that pushed this Agenda.

Thankfully nearly everywhere outside urban shit holes is Red country.

We should be seeing scenes like those on that bridge in New Orleans after week or so., as the animals steal and burn everything down and then head for the Burbs looking for easy prey. Democrats are already complaining their pet zoo keeps robbing and burning 'the wrong businesses', meaning they're trying to direct their pets to white areas, not trying to quell the rioting. All these shopkeepers caught defending their property from these pos will get the same railroading they're handing out to white cops and whites in Georgia for the crime of defending themselves. In Georgia it's GOP pols doing the railroading, so let's not pretend it's all Democrats.
A percentage of people in suburbs deserve this also. You also have many Prog women living there. They deserve to get a taste of their medicine that they have forced on others for a long time.

I would never have believed that the police in America would turn tail and run. They are a true embarrassment to America

We expect a lot of staged propaganda rubbish from your ilk, and we don't buy it. 'lol at 'It's da white people doing it!!!' lol lol lol

Doesn't come even close to the amount of propaganda from your Orange Shit Stain, every single day for the past 3.5 years, fuckwad.
Go crawl back up his ass where it's nice and warm.

Forum List

Back