Big-city Dems who had imposed strict coronavirus lockdowns now let George Floyd rioters flout rules

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Precisely the point I was trying to make as soon as I saw the protesters, though in my slightly more abstract manner at times. If government, Dr. Fauci and others are telling us that we are all going to perish if we don't lock down, how can anyone justify NOT screaming loudly in an hourly press conference that this protesting and rioting is going to cause untold lives?

Hypocrisy is so rampant in some corners that it ensures citizens will not trust government or authority.

Big-city Dems who had imposed strict coronavirus lockdowns now let George Floyd rioters flout rules

The coronavirus lockdown is seemingly down and out, as many Democrats in charge of big cities -- including several who once insisted on strict quarantine measures -- line up to champion the nationwide mass demonstrations over the in-custody death of George Floyd, sans social distancing.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at protesters calling to reopen the state earlier this month, saying at a news conference, "you have no right to jeopardize my health ... and my children's health and your children's health." Cuomo's directives have been enforced throughout the state: A New York City tanning salon owner told Fox News he was fined $1,000 for reopening briefly last week, calling the situation "insane" and saying he already was "broke."

On Friday, though, Cuomo said he "stands" with those defying stay-at-home orders: "Nobody is sanctioning the arson, and the thuggery and the burglaries, but the protesters and the anger and the fear and the frustration? Yes. Yes, and the demand is for justice."

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, meanwhile, had warned that in-person worship services would be a "public-health disaster," disregarding constituents' concerns that he was violating their First Amendment rights. Now, his administration has been distributing masks to rioters, even though public gatherings of 10 or more are still ostensibly banned.

Precisely the point I was trying to make as soon as I saw the protesters, though in my slightly more abstract manner at times. If government, Dr. Fauci and others are telling us that we are all going to perish if we don't lock down, how can anyone justify NOT screaming loudly in an hourly press conference that this protesting and rioting is going to cause untold lives?

Hypocrisy is so rampant in some corners that it ensures citizens will not trust government or authority.

The coronavirus lockdown is seemingly down and out, as many Democrats in charge of big cities -- including several who once insisted on strict quarantine measures -- line up to champion the nationwide mass demonstrations over the in-custody death of George Floyd, sans social distancing.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at protesters calling to reopen the state earlier this month, saying at a news conference, "you have no right to jeopardize my health ... and my children's health and your children's health." Cuomo's directives have been enforced throughout the state: A New York City tanning salon owner told Fox News he was fined $1,000 for reopening briefly last week, calling the situation "insane" and saying he already was "broke."

On Friday, though, Cuomo said he "stands" with those defying stay-at-home orders: "Nobody is sanctioning the arson, and the thuggery and the burglaries, but the protesters and the anger and the fear and the frustration? Yes. Yes, and the demand is for justice."

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, meanwhile, had warned that in-person worship services would be a "public-health disaster," disregarding constituents' concerns that he was violating their First Amendment rights. Now, his administration has been distributing masks to rioters, even though public gatherings of 10 or more are still ostensibly banned.
It's INCREDIBLY hypocritical, isn't it? Of course these ARE Dim Democrats we're talking about.

Yup like I posted yesterday Lori Lightfoot Libtard Mayor of Chicago threatened JAIL TIME If you have a cookout with friends in your backyard. Where is she now? Has she even made a statement yet on the rioters/looters?

Trump is cool with protesting during stay-at-home
Trump+Twitter13.jpg

Forum List

Back