Utter Hypocrisy. Dem Mayors Say Protesters Are Great Unless You Protest Lockdowns. Then You're a Murder

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
The Dims are at it again. When folks were peacefully protesting lock downs around the Country many politicians and the media called them murderers and racists because they often refused to adhere to social distancing guidelines.

Some quotes from Dim politicians regarding peaceful Lock down protesters.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at protesters calling to reopen the state earlier this month, saying at a news conference, "you have no right to jeopardize my health ... and my children's health and your children's health."

On Friday, though, Cuomo said he "stands" with those defying stay-at-home orders: "Nobody is sanctioning the arson, and the thuggery and the burglaries, but the protesters and the anger and the fear and the frustration? Yes. Yes, and the demand is for justice."

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, meanwhile, had warned that in-person worship services would be a "public-health disaster," disregarding constituents' concerns that he was violating their First Amendment rights. Now, his administration has been distributing masks to rioters, even though public gatherings of 10 or more are still ostensibly banned.

"The city encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19," a news release read. "The city has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week."

The mayor of Washington D.C., Muriel Bowser, vowed $5,000 fines or 90 days in jail for anyone violating stay-at-home orders. This weekend, though, Bowser defended the protests: "We are grieving hundreds of years of institutional racism. ... People are tired, sad, angry and desperate for change."

And, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti threatened in March to cut power and water for businesses that reopened, saying he wanted to punish "irresponsible and selfish" behavior. In recent days, he has encouraged mass gatherings, even as he condemned violence. "I will always protect Angelenos' right to make their voices heard — and we can lead the movement against racism without fear of violence or vandalism," he said.

Typical Dim hypocrisy and lies. Why would anyone vote for these morons?

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

The Dims are at it again. When folks were peacefully protesting lock downs around the Country many politicians and the media called them murderers and racists because they often refused to adhere to social distancing guidelines.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at protesters calling to reopen the state earlier this month, saying at a news conference, "you have no right to jeopardize my health ... and my children's health and your children's health."

On Friday, though, Cuomo said he "stands" with those defying stay-at-home orders: "Nobody is sanctioning the arson, and the thuggery and the burglaries, but the protesters and the anger and the fear and the frustration? Yes. Yes, and the demand is for justice."

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, meanwhile, had warned that in-person worship services would be a "public-health disaster," disregarding constituents' concerns that he was violating their First Amendment rights. Now, his administration has been distributing masks to rioters, even though public gatherings of 10 or more are still ostensibly banned.

"The city encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19," a news release read. "The city has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week."

The mayor of Washington D.C., Muriel Bowser, vowed $5,000 fines or 90 days in jail for anyone violating stay-at-home orders. This weekend, though, Bowser defended the protests: "We are grieving hundreds of years of institutional racism. ... People are tired, sad, angry and desperate for change."

And, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti threatened in March to cut power and water for businesses that reopened, saying he wanted to punish "irresponsible and selfish" behavior. In recent days, he has encouraged mass gatherings, even as he condemned violence. "I will always protect Angelenos' right to make their voices heard — and we can lead the movement against racism without fear of violence or vandalism," he said.

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

Wait.....let me understand this: you're not suggesting that Democrats/Progressives/Liberals......

.....ARE HYPOCRITES????????

I believe I may have the vapors!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle
What ABSOLUTELY dumb hypocritical MORONS. Of COURSE they're Democrats.............

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

Wait.....let me understand this: you're not suggesting that Democrats/Progressives/Liberals......

While i worked in the ATF&E HQ's building, i got to see some things that would chill the spine of most Conservatives.

Big daddy Federal Agents have spy cameras all over the United States just for what is happening in this country. They can zoom in, hear people talking, collecting data so when they decide to show up at your door, then have all the evidence for a conviction, just like they have all the evidence that the dirty cop killed a black man. This was all being built up under Obama, just incase rioting happened under his watch...Thanks Obama...

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

While i worked in the ATF&E HQ's building, i got to see some things that would chill the spine of most Conservatives.

Big daddy Federal Agents have spy cameras all over the United States just for what is happening in this country. They can zoom in, hear people talking, collecting data so when they decide to show up at your door, then have all the evidence for a conviction, just like they have all the evidence that the dirty cop killed a black man. This was all being built up under Obama, just incase rioting happened under his watch...Thanks Obama...

Rioting by whom?

I don't see any evidence they're acting today.

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

Rioting by whom?

You dont see the evidence but they do....

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

Rioting by whom?

Perhaps they ran out of the S'mores Schapps that they looted from the liquor stores, and are sleeping off their hangover.

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

Rioting by whom?

When will they be acting against the arsonists and rioters?

PoliticalChic

mudwhistle

Rioting by whom?

When will they be acting against the arsonists and rioters?
Probably when the dust settles and the President has been re elected, then President Trump will have more flexibility to do things to the Demoncraps, that they wont like.

Forum List

Back