Philadelphia Police unconditional surrender to the mobs

Perhaps so, but he did deserve due process which he was in the process of getting....until he died. The issue is what was the contribution of the police in his death? At this stage I say we just don't know; I'm not sure I trust EITHER the ME finding or that "Independent" chap's opinions. I think the FBI should do one.

Greg
The independent autopsy was done by a very famous, on Fox even, pathologist. Then, to top it off, the official autopsy was upgraded to murder as well. What you all based your views that Floyd didn't deserve due process on was the preliminary report - when Cauvin's employers were still trying to lie to protect him and them.
Not at all. I DEMAND due process whether it's Epstein, Weinstein, Kavanaugh or Billy Bunter. Floyd died and his death MUST be investigated fully. From what I can gather that was in the pipeline but I will be honest; it's a Dem Police force so who knows? That is why I suggest the FBI take it over.

btw: I want to see the EVIDENCE the Private guy gives. I'm afraid his word isn't good enough.

Greg

His own bizarre actions played the biggest role. They had him n the car, then he started sniveling about being 'claustrophobic, not breathing and all that, meanwhile talking all the time, they let him out of the car, then he falls down and refuses to get back up, etc., then after they sit on him since he's obviously screwing around to them , then continues to talk and and jabbers for another 5 minutes, which of course is impossible to do if one truly can't breathe, so no, the officers had no reason to beleive he couldn't breathe. He wasn't 'murdered', and he wasn't mistreated; he compounded his own problems. We know that for a fact. We also know there is no way those officers are ever going to get a fair trial, there is nothing to justify murder charges in the first place, and too many politicians and crooked black and white pols in both Parties need them railroaded and dead in an election year. they need the same results in Georgia, where GOP pols are leading the lynch mobs.

Like I said, even Sean Hannity calls you a keyboard warrior, typing in your underwear in your basement. Two autopsies say he was murdered. Hannity was too kind.

lol so what? Hannity's a media whoring faggot, and his fans are mentally retarded sociopaths. You're obviously some GOP hack shill, running around keeping the other cultist tards on the lynch mob plantation so the Party won't lose votes in Georgia and other states in November, shallow poseurs trying to play both sides, so your opinions are junk anyway, about as credible as Moonglow's.
Moonglow is cool; funny and bright. I might even work out his(her?) politics one day.

Greg

His own bizarre actions played the biggest role. They had him n the car, then he started sniveling about being 'claustrophobic, not breathing and all that, meanwhile talking all the time, they let him out of the car, then he falls down and refuses to get back up, etc., then after they sit on him since he's obviously screwing around to them , then continues to talk and and jabbers for another 5 minutes, which of course is impossible to do if one truly can't breathe, so no, the officers had no reason to beleive he couldn't breathe. He wasn't 'murdered', and he wasn't mistreated; he compounded his own problems. We know that for a fact. We also know there is no way those officers are ever going to get a fair trial, there is nothing to justify murder charges in the first place, and too many politicians and crooked black and white pols in both Parties need them railroaded and dead in an election year. they need the same results in Georgia, where GOP pols are leading the lynch mobs.

Like I said, even Sean Hannity calls you a keyboard warrior, typing in your underwear in your basement. Two autopsies say he was murdered. Hannity was too kind.

lol so what? Hannity's a media whoring faggot, and his fans are mentally retarded sociopaths. You're obviously some GOP hack shill, running around keeping the other cultist tards on the lynch mob plantation so the Party won't lose votes in Georgia and other states in November, shallow poseurs trying to play both sides, so your opinions are junk anyway, about as credible as Moonglow's.
Moonglow is cool; funny and bright. I might even work out his(her?) politics one day.

Greg

I like a lot of posters here; doesn't mean I have to pretend they're credible; all I see is parroting left wing talking points re his 'politics'

Not at all. I DEMAND due process whether it's Epstein, Weinstein, Kavanaugh or Billy Bunter. Floyd died and his death MUST be investigated fully. From what I can gather that was in the pipeline but I will be honest; it's a Dem Police force so who knows? That is why I suggest the FBI take it over.

btw: I want to see the EVIDENCE the Private guy gives. I'm afraid his word isn't good enough.

Greg

They're being paid to come up with the 'right results'. they also like the money that comes from being 'professional witnesses', paid to testify, and the people who have the money to hire them are the state prosecutors and assorted 'Social Justice' non-profit scams, not some blue collar fired police officer.

Forum List

Back