Percentage of Europeans Who Are Willing To Fight A War For Their Country. Germans are not ready fig

I Have a gun for sale Tommy................Never been fired and Only dropped once.

From France...............viva la SURRENDER.

It is a general question. Your dodging of it, is the point. We as a civilization, are in decline. You are a part of that decline.

Why are we in decline? Things are getting better all the time.

Tell it to the girls in Rotherham.
And the millions of kids fucked by priests.

Not only did we fail to protect our children,

not only did we fail to take steps afterwards to protect our children,

but it is taboo to even discuss the issue now.

As you demonstrate, with your use of deflection to defend the mass child rapist slavers.

And you are representative of your society's response.

A technological advance, or economic growth does not outweigh moral decay like that.

Future historians will review statements like yours, and write their theses on what the hell was wrong with you and people like you.

Mate that is a smorgasbord of fucked up thinking. Firstly you have more concern over one set of victims than the other. We all know why.
Secondly you seem to think that this is a modern phenomena. It isnt Kids have been abused forever. The difference now is that we are aware of it and the bad guys go to jail.

Things are getting better because our societies are becoming fairer. Women can vote, Gays can fuck without going to jail and kids dont get sent up chimneys.
You should celebrate that.

1. I do not care about one set more than the others. That is just something you made up, to deflect for the results of your policies.

2. It is not getting better. You are importing a culture that is has vastly less status for women and children, thus worsening the problem, not making it better. Your future culture will be a fusion that is increasingly made up of that culture, not what you grew up in.

3. Massive cultural decay.

Why are we in decline? Things are getting better all the time.

As you demonstrate, with your use of deflection to defend the mass child rapist slavers.

A technological advance, or economic growth does not outweigh moral decay like that.

Future historians will review statements like yours, and write their theses on what the hell was wrong with you and people like you.

Mate that is a smorgasbord of fucked up thinking. Firstly you have more concern over one set of victims than the other. We all know why.
Secondly you seem to think that this is a modern phenomena. It isnt Kids have been abused forever. The difference now is that we are aware of it and the bad guys go to jail.

Things are getting better because our societies are becoming fairer. Women can vote, Gays can fuck without going to jail and kids dont get sent up chimneys.

1. I do not care about one set more than the others. That is just something you made up, to deflect for the results of your policies.

2. It is not getting better. You are importing a culture that is has vastly less status for women and children, thus worsening the problem, not making it better. Your future culture will be a fusion that is increasingly made up of that culture, not what you grew up in.

How can you keep a straight face when typing this shit ?

Said the man that pretends that my being upset about the mass rape of over a thousand girls, means that I don't care about other children being raped.

The fewer Germans who want to go to war, the better.
you are wrong, Germany is a democratic , free and open-minded country its time to forget about WW2 it will never return , Muscovy is a despotic, aggressive and traditionally antisemitic empire , don't you know it?

Pogroms in the Russian Empire - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Pogroms_in_the_Russian_Empire

Anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire were large-scale, targeted, and repeated anti-Jewish rioting that first began in the 19th century. Pogroms began ...

Germany is the next Islamic Republic

And then will come the day when Germany will build in Germania - the former village New York - the first central Nazi mosque of the USA. Hallelujah. Ah sorry - wrong dialect: Halleluja.

Last edited:
you are wrong, Germany is a democratic , free and open-minded country its time to forget about WW2 it will never return , Muscovy is a despotic, aggressive and traditionally antisemitic empire , don't you know it?

Anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire were large-scale, targeted, and repeated anti-Jewish rioting that first began in the 19th century. Pogroms began ...

have you even been in Germany ? Germans are so territorial, Muslims are here in EU have very very low status , i feel sorry for them

America is heading in the same direction.
How many mexican immigrants would fight for America?
USA citizens ? i am sure as many as Italians , Irish , etc.

Your assumption is very unlikely.

Anyway, Russia does not have a border with Germany. The Ukraine seems willing and able to resist.

Germany's issues, indeed, the issues of Western civilization are not about the outside threat, but about internal cultural decay.
"Ukraine seems willing and able to resist" yes Ukraine fights very well for all us , but what do you think about nordstream 2?

brothers read and learn :

"“While still a work in progress, recent exercises suggest that the Finnish Army is arguably better positioned to tackle hybrid threats than most of its European counterparts,” says a report by Sweden’s Defense Research Agency."

Finland wins admirers with all-inclusive approach to defense ...

https://www.dw.com › finland-wins-admirers-with-all-inclusive-approach-to-...

Oct 4, 2017 - Constantly honed resilience training prepares the country's military and ... says Finland - with a population of 5.2 million, a border with Russia that ... to study how Finland's schools manage to continuously rank as "best in the ...
Why Finland doesn't fear the growling Russian bear next door ...

https://www.theglobeandmail.com › opinion › article23242595

Mar 2, 2015 - Although more than 40,000 Finnish soldiers died, Soviet losses were ... in its good relationship with Russia, is seeking exemptions for Finnish ...

Forget Russia: Is Finland the Hybrid Warfare Champion? | The ...

https://nationalinterest.org › blog › buzz › forget-russia-finland-hybrid-wa...

Oct 27, 2018 - But has Russia met its match in little Finland? “While still a work in progress, recent exercises suggest that the Finnish Army is arguably better positioned to tackle hybrid threats than most of its European counterparts,” says a report by Sweden's Defense Research Agency.

Last edited:

have you even been in Germany ? Germans are so territorial, Muslims are here in EU have very very low status , i feel sorry for them

Nothing is stopping them from going home.

America is heading in the same direction.
How many mexican immigrants would fight for America?
USA citizens ? i am sure as many as Italians , Irish , etc.

Your assumption is very unlikely.

Anyway, Russia does not have a border with Germany. The Ukraine seems willing and able to resist.

Germany's issues, indeed, the issues of Western civilization are not about the outside threat, but about internal cultural decay.
"Ukraine seems willing and able to resist" yes Ukraine fights very well for all us , but what do you think about nordstream 2?

I don't know about nordstream 2. Expand, clarify.

Said the man that pretends that my being upset about the mass rape of over a thousand girls, means that I don't care about other children being raped.
You only care because you can weaponise the events against Muslims. You dont give a fuck about any other victims.

You only care because you can weaponise the events against Muslims. You dont give a fuck about any other victims.

1. Incorrect.

2. I do care more because it is a relevant political issue. One that we face on this side of the pond also.

My point stands. You have no credibility. You say the most obviously dishonest shit and mean it.

Thus my previous points stand too.

Here they are again.

Nothing is stopping them from going home.
sure, but they don't want , specially in the 2 generation

1. Incorrect.

2. I do care more because it is a relevant political issue. One that we face on this side of the pond also.

My point stands. You have no credibility. You say the most obviously dishonest shit and mean it.

Here they are again.

Excellent. You have to wonder about posters who support a fucking barbaric culture that abuses women and murders gay men

1. Incorrect.

Here they are again.

Excellent. You have to wonder about posters who support a fucking barbaric culture that abuses women and murders gay men

They are insane and suicidal beyond all belief.

1. Incorrect.

Here they are again.

I wonder if they believe that if they suck up hard enough to the new masters maybe they won't get killed off right away

1. Incorrect.

Here they are again.

I wonder if they believe that if they suck up hard enough to the new masters maybe they won't get killed off right away

I think it is a form of magical thinking. THey think if they claim something hard enough, they can make it true.

Like when they insist on calling second generation Muslims, "native born French" as though they really are.

1. Incorrect.

Here they are again.

"abuses women and murders gay men" before 70th, Muslims world was gay heaven , much more sexual "liberal " than most western countries. KSA propaganda and demography has changed it totally
Sentilles-Colonial-Harem_5.jpg

thumbnail-by-url.json

Ouled-man-and-woman-1024x728.jpg

1. Incorrect.

Here they are again.

"abuses women and murders gay men" before 70th, Muslims world was gay heaven , much more sexual "liberal " than most western countries. KSA propaganda and demography has changed it totally
Sentilles-Colonial-Harem_5.jpg

thumbnail-by-url.json

Ouled-man-and-woman-1024x728.jpg
What changed Islam, was its so-called "reformation," which spawned Wahhabism. Of course, Muhammad's latter teachings of hatred and killing non-believers, clearly didn't help.

Forum List

Back