72% of Americans would not fight for their country, poll shows

72% of Americans would not fight for their country, poll shows​

This nation is now comprised of too much foreign filth, a citizenry that doesn’t know our Constitution, don’t care about our traditions, heritage and history…don’t love our country.
The filthy left has harvested too many angry and or barely legal dark people…they’ve manufactured too many soy-boy, man-gravy gargling beta males…once again, the left can’t get out of their own way.
and you wonder why posters here think you are a racist?....lol....

and you wonder why posters here think you are a racist?....lol....
Do you think there's a difference between a racist and a realist?
When Obama said the following was he being a racist or a realist?

“Too many fathers are M.I.A, too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes,” they have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men and the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.” - Barack Obama Jun 16, 2008

“Too many fathers are M.I.A, too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes,” they have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men and the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.” - Barack Obama Jun 16, 2008
if you cant figure out its how you talk about things and the words you use then i dont know what to tell you....

And he can say that, because he's of that community.

You can't because you aren't.

Just like you can't go into someone's home and criticize their housekeeping and family rearing skills.

if you cant figure out its how you talk about things and the words you use then i dont know what to tell you....

And he can say that, because he's of that community.

You can't because you aren't.

Just like you can't go into someone's home and criticize their housekeeping and family rearing skills.
Sorry Fellas...the truth and facts are never racist no matter who has the balls to point them out...If the truth and facts offend a faction said faction should correct or change the truth and facts.

I've already told you my plan.

Have mandetory national service for everyone at the age of 18. This can include a wide array of agencies, including forest service, inner-city outreach, peace corps, etc.

Once you complete your service, you can attend the college or vocational school you choose (assuming you meet their admissions criteria).

But if you are the child of a rich person or a member of Congress, you are assigned to an elite airborne unit that will be the first to be deployed to the next active war zone.

Peace in our time.

But if you are the child of a rich person or a member of Congress, you are assigned to an elite airborne unit that will be the first to be deployed to the next active war zone
Yeah, that was funny.

1706848230488.png

I've already told you my plan.

Have mandetory national service for everyone at the age of 18. This can include a wide array of agencies, including forest service, inner-city outreach, peace corps, etc.

Once you complete your service, you can attend the college or vocational school you choose (assuming you meet their admissions criteria).

But if you are the child of a rich person or a member of Congress, you are assigned to an elite airborne unit that will be the first to be deployed to the next active war zone.

Peace in our time.
I also have a plan for the draft, so consider this: We have a draft for the national defense and three categories of people that qualify for the draft.

The first group is those who stand for the draft and are drafted and serve in the military; they would receive a 15% decrease in their federal taxes for the rest of their life.

The next group would be those who stand for the draft but are never drafted and never serve; they would receive a 5% decrease in their federal taxes for the rest of their life.

The last group would be those who rejected the draft, and never stand for the draft, and never serve in the military; they would pay an additional 15% federal taxes for the rest of their life.

And, if the tax burden of the draft resisters is ever eliminated or reduced, the first group's tax liability would decrease by another 15% so that they would pay 30% less tax than a person who did not qualify for the draft.

I also have a plan for the draft, so consider this: We have a draft for the national defense and three categories of people that qualify for the draft.

The first group is those who stand for the draft and are drafted and serve in the military; they would receive a 15% decrease in their federal taxes for the rest of their life.

The next group would be those who stand for the draft but are never drafted and never serve; they would receive a 5% decrease in their federal taxes for the rest of their life.

The last group would be those who rejected the draft, and never stand for the draft, and never serve in the military; they would pay an additional 15% federal taxes for the rest of their life.

And, if the tax burden of the draft resisters is ever eliminated or reduced, the first group's tax liability would decrease by another 15% so that they would pay 30% less tax than a person who did not qualify for the draft.
First, we need to pay more taxes, not less taxes. We aren't meeting our obligations now.

Secondly no one should have lifetime consequences for a decision made when they were 17.

What is amazing is that they did a similar poll of Brits and it was 63% according to GB News. The reasoning they stated was that the citizens feel their governments have failed them for too long and they don't feel a kinship with their country, the Patriotism is gone.

When China and their allies eventually attack they will do so via conscription.

A new poll shows that 72% of American voters would not be willing to volunteer to fight for their country if the United States faced a major conflict.
Are those American-Americans or immigrants?

Did the poll ask only military age men?

or did it troll the nursing homes or teachers lounges in public schools where kids are being indoctrinated to hate America?

Last edited:
Are those American-Americans or immigrants?

Did the poll ask only military age men

or did it troll the nursing homes or teachers lounges in public schools where kids are being indoctrinated to hate America?
This generation is more celebate than any before it. They aren't driven, they are emasculated snd see their own country, their own very being as evil. Just as they were taught by their teachers with funding from foreign influencers. They feel abandoned. Soulless, uninspired, lifeless.

The RMS Queen Elizabeth pulling into New York with service men returning home after the end of World War 2, 1945.
She was able to carry 15,000 people at a time, including 900 crew members. The trip from The British isles to the east coast of the United States usually took 5 to 7 days. During her service in World War 2, the RMS Queen Elizabeth transported more than 750,000 troops, and sailed a total of 500,000 miles (800,000 km).

IMG_2373.jpeg

Forum List

Back