EXTRAORDINARY: Israel Takes Responsibility. Who Else Does?All war is hell. Not all who wage it admit their mistakes.

Today , here in the US, most who are still talking about that (9 June 1967) accident are Neo Nazi or DavidDuKKKe type - linked forces.
I think I get it. What we need to do here is establish this as another "accident", quell ant discussion of it, and after this anyone who speaks of it is a racist nazi and an enemy of the state. Is that about right? We will only remember approved history. That way of thinking sounds familiar.

The US wants to attack Iran and Russia for its own cloudy reasons. I am saying it's convenient to have "hamas" run into any territory that we wish to bomb.

We're not opposed to taking down airliners when we need to either, like the Vincennes shooting down an Iranian passenger plane. This is what happens when you load an area like the Persian Gulf or Gulf of Aden with autonomous weapons and fear and testosterone laden service people who don't want to be there in the first place. This 'they did it too' shit is pretty weak.We have to do better than this and make our allies better too. Right is right and wrong will always be wrong no matter how much you spin it.

This attack was horrible This has hurt Israel more than it has helped them.

The bottom line here is ... Israel can never do anything to defend itself without being accused of genocide.

If the IDF went into Gaza with feathers instead of guns, they'd be accused of using "Tickle Torture" against the Geneva Convention.

Israel needs to go in, do what needs to get done, and get out.

They will be out of Gaza by end of the year ... Russia will be in The Ukraine for the next 50.

Not
Today , here in the US, most who are still talking about that (9 June 1967) accident are Neo Nazi or DavidDuKKKe type - linked forces.
Not on this forum board ( And at places like The DU ... they are pro Arab lefty Street Rabble

But Nathan didn't record the data?
What "data"? TheGuardian was ever unbiased on the ME?
Abd what is your point? That the IDF is just "afrer" aid? Are you telling ne that this is really your "belief"?

Last edited:
The bottom line here is ... Israel can never do anything to defend itself without being accused of genocide.

If the IDF went into Gaza with feathers instead of guns, they'd be accused of using "Tickle Torture" against the Geneva Convention.

Israel needs to go in, do what needs to get done, and get out.

They will be out of Gaza by end of the year ... Russia will be in The Ukraine for the next 50.
Yup.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Soneone here managed to include Russia into this unrelated thread
and an illogical blend of words with or without quotation marks.

Even included something about Nazi Germany...

LOL

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back