Pence leaving country immediately after Biden's EC vote

going going …. gone

Yeha, he may be leaving because VP Pence may say, that President Trump will have four more years, do you think he will have a wonderful reception after that? Bwaaahhhaaaaaaa,....
I can't imagine why if he is no longer VP he would be going to Poland and the other places...........we shall see.

Last edited:
I think it's a wise move, for his and wife's safety...Trump will likely be in his fire and fury mode after pence accepts the elector vote for Biden/Harris, which spurs the crazy side of Trump supporters in to rage and violence, even against other Republicans....

better safe than sorry!

I think it's a wise move, for his and wife's safety...Trump will likely be in his fire and fury mode after pence accepts the elector vote for Biden/Harris, which spurs the crazy side of Trump supporters in to rage and violence, even against other Republicans....

better safe than sorry!
And Trump can't fire Pence.....for not wanting to throw the election on his big day the 6th of January.

Arizona and Michigan.;)

The dominoes are about to start falling.

Any day now...

Gore at least manned up about it.

Gore did no such thing, he said that he would use any means possible that could over turn the 2000 election. 47 tries to chad his way to the presidency was just too much. Little whine ass Gore. Just another prog master that you grovel to by slavedog....

Forum List

Back