Pence leaving country immediately after Biden's EC vote

Arizona and Michigan.;)

The dominoes are about to start falling.

Any day now...

The coming liberal meltdown will be spectacularly enjoyable to witness.

You keep on writing that but after January 20th 2021 when Trump is evicted from the Oval Office what will you do?

He'll whine cause that's all he can do.

And the Cheeze he spreads is horrible in the Whine he serves!

Are you that blind or just dishonest ? Or both (that's my guess with ALL you leftist fucks)

Arizona and Michigan.;)

Any day now...

You keep on writing that but after January 20th 2021 when Trump is evicted from the Oval Office what will you do?

Are you that blind or just dishonest ? Or both (that's my guess with ALL you leftist fucks)

Well seeing you are truly trolling because if you truly believe Biden will not be President on January 20th 2021, well that is a whole new level of retardation that even I have to admit you have out retard me!

Biden won, so keep on like the left did when Trump won and humor me the next four years!

Arizona and Michigan.;)

Any day now...

Do you think this is going to age well for you after January 20th?

going going …. gone

Yeha, he may be leaving because VP Pence may say, that President Trump will have four more years, do you think he will have a wonderful reception after that? Bwaaahhhaaaaaaa,....
I can't imagine why if he is no longer VP he would be going to Poland and the other places...........we shall see.

He will be until noon on Jan 20th, they meet on Jan 6th, but you're right it doesn't make any sense unless he just wants an overseas vacation on the taxpayer's before leaving office.

Arizona and Michigan.;)

Any day now...

I'm still waiting to find out who killed JFK.
You really need to ask ?
911.gif

Arizona and Michigan.;)

Any day now...

I'm still waiting to find out who killed JFK.
You really need to ask ?
View attachment 430307

Let's not forget about the chemtrails and fluoride in the water making you retarded.

going going …. gone

The clear bias in these "news" articles is infuriating, but I guess they must continue to feed the herd.

And, as you can see, it's working. The poster who created the thread fell for this unsourced, vague bit of conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker. Big Media knows their audience, that's for sure.

going going …. gone

The clear bias in these "news" articles is infuriating, but I guess they must continue to feed the herd.

And, as you can see, it's working. The poster who created the thread fell for this unsourced, vague bit of conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker. Big Media knows their audience, that's for sure.
No retraction, fat guy.

Forum List

Back