Pence leaving country immediately after Biden's EC vote

going going …. gone

Slow news day? Go to Pence's cleaning lady's Guatemalan cousin for a 'scoop'. LOL

Wait til the marxist politburo is forced to report on what color shit Xi'den leaves in the bed sheets each morning.

I look forward to your take on Plugs leaving a yellow, runny shit in the bed with the nuances and significance of the color and texture. You seem perfectly suited for this.

That makes sense. Why would Pence want to be anywhere around that raving lunatic once the vote is cast?

Some advice to Pence: Don't leave anything of value in the WH because it will either be stolen or broken when you get back.

I think it's a wise move, for his and wife's safety...Trump will likely be in his fire and fury mode after pence accepts the elector vote for Biden/Harris, which spurs the crazy side of Trump supporters in to rage and violence, even against other Republicans....

better safe than sorry!
And Trump can't fire Pence.....for not wanting to throw the election on his big day the 6th of January.
he likely needs Pence... The president will say he's sick, proclaims the tempoary 25th Amendment where Pence is president temporarily, Pence gives a pardon for Trump, and miraculously 3 days later Trump is revived from the alleged sickness and healed, and takes back the 25th, so he is the sitting president, on the last day of his term.

HOW'S THAT for a Conspiracy theory?? :D

I think it's a wise move, for his and wife's safety...Trump will likely be in his fire and fury mode after pence accepts the elector vote for Biden/Harris, which spurs the crazy side of Trump supporters in to rage and violence, even against other Republicans....

better safe than sorry!
And Trump can't fire Pence.....for not wanting to throw the election on his big day the 6th of January.
he likely needs Pence... The president will say he's sick, proclaims the tempoary 25th Amendment where Pence is president temporarily, Pence gives a pardon for Trump, and miraculously 3 days later Trump is revived from the alleged sickness and healed, and takes back the 25th, so he is the sitting president, on the last day of his term.

HOW'S THAT for a Conspiracy theory?? :D
Just as long as the slimy bastards are gone...

going going …. gone

Yeha, he may be leaving because VP Pence may say, that President Trump will have four more years, do you think he will have a wonderful reception after that? Bwaaahhhaaaaaaa,....
I can't imagine why if he is no longer VP he would be going to Poland and the other places...........we shall see.
There is such a thing as vacationing. There is such a thing as securing alliances. Israel is a free country. Poland escaped communism.

going going …. gone

Yeha, he may be leaving because VP Pence may say, that President Trump will have four more years, do you think he will have a wonderful reception after that? Bwaaahhhaaaaaaa,....
I can't imagine why if he is no longer VP he would be going to Poland and the other places...........we shall see.
There is such a thing as vacationing. There is such a thing as securing alliances. Israel is a free country. Poland escaped communism.
Where did Poland run off to?

going going …. gone

Wonderful everywhere except DC, NYC, LA COUNTY, and Chicago.

Arizona and Michigan.;)

The dominoes are about to start falling.

Any day now...

The coming liberal meltdown will be spectacularly enjoyable to witness.

You keep on writing that but after January 20th 2021 when Trump is evicted from the Oval Office what will you do?

He'll whine cause that's all he can do.

And the Cheeze he spreads is horrible in the Whine he serves!

Forum List

Back