S.F. wants to rename schools

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Only two days after the first thread....It is not San Francisco it is a committee that is recommending that the schools change schools names.

San Francisco may remove Abraham Lincolnā€™s name from a high school, because a district committee says the 16th president ā€” who abolished slavery ā€” did not demonstrate that ā€œblack lives mattered to him.ā€

Evidently abolishing slavery just wasn't enough. Bunch of idiots in S.F.

School may remove Lincolnā€™s name because he didnā€™t show ā€˜black lives mattered to himā€™

Maybe the people of San Francisco feel that renaming the school for H. Rap Brown would be more appropriate?

That reminds me of when I was in high school many a moon ago. One of the other students reported to the priest that H. Rap Brown was sighted in the Boys Room. When father investigated however, it turned out just to be an employee of the plumbing contractor.

Everyone was on edge back in the day when the radicals were running herd over America.

San Francisco may remove Abraham Lincolnā€™s name from a high school, because a district committee says the 16th president ā€” who abolished slavery ā€” did not demonstrate that ā€œblack lives mattered to him.ā€

School may remove Lincolnā€™s name because he didnā€™t show ā€˜black lives mattered to himā€™

There is a MALCOLM X Boulevard in both Brooklyn and Manhattan. -----that "person" had a career as
a pimp when a young adult and later supported
islamic supremacy. Elijah muhummad (aka rat) hated him so much that he had a devoted sycophant put a bullet in his head. I am convinced ----in the leaded head of Malcolm----MY LIFE (short left handed white
girl) did not matter

O. J. Simpson Middle School

Tookie Williams Memorial High School

Damian Football Williams Grade School

Only two days after the first thread....It is not San Francisco it is a committee that is recommending that the schools change schools names.

Either way, it is still a shlthole city.

Nosane?
I guess if you say so, you should try the shithole area of the foothills of the Ozarks..They have been saving trash since the place was originally settled.

Either way, it is still a shlthole city.

Nosane?
I guess if you say so, you should try the shithole area of the foothills of the Ozarks..They have been saving trash since the place was originally settled.

Do not believe me:

Does your mystery place have any name or source to prove?

Ozarks sounds nicer than San Fran to me. And safer.

The murder rate between Blacks and Whites is a highly disproportionate more than 2 to 1.
But, the Press plays down Black on White crime for political correctness and to constantly mine the racial divide because it benefits the Corrupt Democratic Party.
And if you complain about it U R A racist.

Joseph Naso, Manuel Moore, Larry Green, Jesse Lee Cooks, Charles Manson, Carol Doda, Jim Jones, are all San Franciscans that I sure the city would be proud to have these former residence as the name of a school.

1608228447321.png

what is the legal and binding criteria we have to show that black lives matter to someone?

Forum List

Back