Pelosi Silent On Own Father Who Oversaw Dedication Of Stonewall Jackson And Robert E. Lee Confederate Statues

(smile) So is what you said to the other poster. You act like an ass and you'll be treated like one.
I have to laugh at your stupidity kid.
Nope, I never directed it towards his mother. I asked the poster, "do you speak to your mother like that?"

That's a direct question to him and his character for using such foul language. Nothing directed at his dear mother at all.

You on the other hand, you posted that you speak to my mother like that.

That's an insult, and the MODs will soon reprimand you for that.

Of course they will , just ask you ;)
That's the thing, was it ever truly a spirit of freedom considering that they enslaved people while perpetuating that myth?
It had to start somewhere. Before that, the colonials were subjects to a tyrant with limited individual liberty (especially free speech/press).

You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards, rather than good enough under the existing circumstances. I say you "seem" to want such perfection, because I believe what you really want is to criticize/dismantle so you can have communism.

Am I wrong?

"You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards"

Half assing it is not something that is worthy of honor. Whites try to pretend the founding fathers were these incredibly honorable men but they absolutely were not. They punted their honor along with dealing with slavery immediately down the road. They wrote a hypocritical document and they knew it was wrong. its not like they believed it was right. I would be more understanding if that was the case.

You need an education.
Thats a daily task. You should try it instead of giving up after your 5th grade year.

LOL, I read more in a day than you read in a month.
Comic books dont really count as education.

(smile) So is what you said to the other poster. You act like an ass and you'll be treated like one.
Nope, I never directed it towards his mother. I asked the poster, "do you speak to your mother like that?"

That's a direct question to him and his character for using such foul language. Nothing directed at his dear mother at all.

That's the thing, was it ever truly a spirit of freedom considering that they enslaved people while perpetuating that myth?
It had to start somewhere. Before that, the colonials were subjects to a tyrant with limited individual liberty (especially free speech/press).

You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards, rather than good enough under the existing circumstances. I say you "seem" to want such perfection, because I believe what you really want is to criticize/dismantle so you can have communism.

Am I wrong?

"You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards"

Half assing it is not something that is worthy of honor. Whites try to pretend the founding fathers were these incredibly honorable men but they absolutely were not. They punted their honor along with dealing with slavery immediately down the road. They wrote a hypocritical document and they knew it was wrong. its not like they believed it was right. I would be more understanding if that was the case.

You need an education.
Thats a daily task. You should try it instead of giving up after your 5th grade year.

And yet that seems to be all you read. You show no real knowledge about anything at all.

Am I wrong?

You need an education.

And yet that seems to be all you read. You show no real knowledge about anything at all.
I dont read comics which is why I told you they dont count as education. People that lack knowledge typically have a difficult time recognizing when knowledge is being displayed.

Am I wrong?

You need an education.

I dont read comics which is why I told you they dont count as education. People that lack knowledge typically have a difficult time recognizing when knowledge is being displayed.

Keep spinning son. By the way, educated people know that there is an apostrophe in "don't".

That "system" also includes the constitution. Are you saying we must dismantle that too?

Most of the academic writings I have read on "systemic racism" paint the culprit as capitalism or the free markets.

Do you agree with that?

Any and every system that perpetuates racism is guilty.

Use your brains due, figure it out.
/——-/ Spin this one libtard:
0E0362CC-21FF-4CC6-AFE6-6D4E40C8D4DE.jpeg

Am I wrong?

You need an education.

You're a fool.

Forum List

Back