Pelosi Silent On Own Father Who Oversaw Dedication Of Stonewall Jackson And Robert E. Lee Confederate Statues

That's why it's called SYSTEMIC racism OP.

It's the SYSTEM that perpetrates it.

That SYSTEM has to be dismantled.
There is a whole bunch of that so called "systemic racism" then. One of the new laws from Hollywood then would be no stereotype TV or movies of any ethnic or cultural group. Since one or more films have been removed, then all ethnic and cultural stereotype movies to be banned. Not one iota of any background will never be spoken in the cinema, the TV, the theatre and the comedy clubs. No mas! Then we get to gender. Then religion. Then gender preference. Then children. And the list will go on. A lot of people know that system. Not just you. You are jus the loudest crybabies that have guilted people. You may lose control of it.

Well that was 50 years ago so all is fine as long as we can focus on 150 years ago and slavery.

That "system" also includes the constitution. Are you saying we must dismantle that too?

Most of the academic writings I have read on "systemic racism" paint the culprit as capitalism or the free markets.

Do you agree with that?

Any and every system that perpetuates racism is guilty.

Use your brains due, figure it out.

This time she is being silent over her father who dedicated the Confederate Monuments of Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee when he was mayor of Baltimore. She should be asked if she condemns her own father's actions. What do you liberals here think?

Trump's father was in the KKK - so what's your point?

This time she is being silent over her father who dedicated the Confederate Monuments of Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee when he was mayor of Baltimore. She should be asked if she condemns her own father's actions. What do you liberals here think?

So she wouldn't exist if not for 'white privileged' sperm....

Pelosi is not responsible for her Father's actions.

There is no reason she should single him out of all those who have honored confederate traitors.

But, nice try Trumpbots!

You to remember Pelosi is a demrat, they don't have to answer to anyone. they can do what ever they want for the most part.

No, the constitution offers an amendment process to rectify those times when racism was codified by the Constitution...

That same Constitution also offers remedies to dismantle the systemic racism within places like the judicial system and elsewhere -- or were Trumpers just bullshitting when they were talking about all of these great things Trump did for blacks??
Imagine the turd fit that the right would have had if President Obama went down to the boonies of Missuhsaypay during his campaign and said "Hey Bubba, what da heck ya got ta lewz?!?"

Last edited:
Personally I think you should ask her.
Are you personally offended by statues of Stonewall Jackson or Robert E. Lee?

I don't blame you if you are. Just curious.

Yep. Thats why I say most whites are racist. If you have no problem with being reminded daily that this person advocated enslaving people then you are just showing your true colors. I'm offended by columbus statues too.

Ahh,I get it. Free speech is good.....as long s you agree with it.

Trump's father was in the KKK - so what's your point?

No he wasn't.

Someone with a similar name as Trump's father was pinched in the vicinity of a Triple K rally in Queens in the 1920's.

No proof that Fred was a member, or a sympathizer at all. He may have been a counter protester for all you know.

Or it could have been someone else altogether who was arrested

Personally I think you should ask her.
Are you personally offended by statues of Stonewall Jackson or Robert E. Lee?

I don't blame you if you are. Just curious.

Yep. Thats why I say most whites are racist. If you have no problem with being reminded daily that this person advocated enslaving people then you are just showing your true colors. I'm offended by columbus statues too.
Are you offended by your kind who sold your kind to White Europeans during the slave trade days?

That SYSTEM has dismantled.

That excuse doesn't work. When Eichmann was accused of Crimes against Humanity, he said it was "just the system" and he was just "obeying orders".

Eichmann still hung, and the same should go with Pelosi's father.
Charge him then and see if you get a conviction.......

There is a precedent you know. The Cadaver Synod in 897, when Formosus was exhumed, put on trial and convicted.

Oh, yes.

Hundreds of years ago, a guy named Oliver Cromwell was responsible for the execution of the English king.

After Cromwell died and the monarchy restored, the authorities dug up Cromwell's bones and did all kinds of things to his bones.

Human beings are something else!

That SYSTEM has to be dismantled.
That "system" also includes the constitution. Are you saying we must dismantle that too?

Most of the academic writings I have read on "systemic racism" paint the culprit as capitalism or the free markets.

Do you agree with that?

You dont have to dismantle the constitution. You can simply amend it.

Thank you Iroquois Nation.
By "amend" you mean actually amend it and not have some slick judge "interpret" it, right?

Forum List

Back