Pelosi Silent On Own Father Who Oversaw Dedication Of Stonewall Jackson And Robert E. Lee Confederate Statues

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
This time she is being silent over her father who dedicated the Confederate Monuments of Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee when he was mayor of Baltimore. She should be asked if she condemns her own father's actions. What do you liberals here think?

And her scarf and the scarfs that her posse were wearing when they took a knee was from an African tribe that captured and sold blacks to Europeans....for guns!!!!! what a stupid woman....

This time she is being silent over her father who dedicated the Confederate Monuments of Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee when he was mayor of Baltimore. She should be asked if she condemns her own father's actions. What do you liberals here think?

Good point, WPM.

The Media really needs to get Pelosi on the Sunday morning news programs and ask her to denounce her dad on Father's Day. If she really believes that Black Lives Matter, she'll crap on his grave marker to show her distaste and disown him.

Interesting, in a historical irrelevant way. But interesting. Not to do a liz warren, but I recall some talk in my family that a great-grandfather had some Klan ties. I don't know. My grand-father was a very kind man. But he was born in the 19th century.

That's why it's called SYSTEMIC racism OP.

It's the SYSTEM that perpetrates it.

That SYSTEM has dismantled.

That excuse doesn't work. When Eichmann was accused of Crimes against Humanity, he said it was "just the system" and he was just "obeying orders".

Eichmann still hung, and the same should go with Pelosi's father.

That excuse doesn't work. When Eichmann was accused of Crimes against Humanity, he said it was "just the system" and he was just "obeying orders".

Charge him then and see if you get a conviction.......

What "excuse" are you talking about? What crime did he commit exactly?

Present the charges, I don't give one damn about him.

Go for it. I'd be happy.

Shhhhh! We mustn't disparage the lefties, it's not allowed.

There is a precedent you know. The Cadaver Synod in 897, when Formosus was exhumed, put on trial and convicted.

Go for it. I'd be happy.

The charge is racism, and I'm just interested in seeing Speaker Pelosi denounce him for it. Not necessarily charges.

Just humiliation for his despicable memory.

There is a precedent you know. The Cadaver Synod in 897, when Formosus was exhumed, put on trial and convicted.
No, not really.....

Commemorating a statue to appease racists still butt hurt about losing the Civil War and fearful of blacks gaining more and more equal protection under the law (which in 1948 wasn't saying much) -- isn't illegal....

Can you show me the criminal statute that says it is?

Go for it. I'd be happy.

The charge is racism, and I'm just interested in seeing Speaker Pelosi denounce him for it. Not necessarily charges.

Just humiliation for his despicable memory.
and I am willing to bet if she condemned her father's position as being wrong, maybe even spitting on his grave to really get your rocks off -- that still would offer very little comfort to you....

I think her using her political capital to call for the removal of those statues is more condemnation than your fetish to see Pelosi talk shit about her dead daddy....

That SYSTEM has to be dismantled.
That "system" also includes the constitution. Are you saying we must dismantle that too?

Most of the academic writings I have read on "systemic racism" paint the culprit as capitalism or the free markets.

Do you agree with that?

Personally I think you should ask her.
Are you personally offended by statues of Stonewall Jackson or Robert E. Lee?

I don't blame you if you are. Just curious.

Yep. Thats why I say most whites are racist. If you have no problem with being reminded daily that this person advocated enslaving people then you are just showing your true colors. I'm offended by columbus statues too.

That "system" also includes the constitution. Are you saying we must dismantle that too?

Most of the academic writings I have read on "systemic racism" paint the culprit as capitalism or the free markets.

Do you agree with that?

You dont have to dismantle the constitution. You can simply amend it.

Thank you Iroquois Nation.

Do you agree with that?

No, the constitution offers an amendment process to rectify those times when racism was codified by the Constitution...

That same Constitution also offers remedies to dismantle the systemic racism within places like the judicial system and elsewhere -- or were Trumpers just bullshitting when they were talking about all of these great things Trump did for blacks??

Forum List

Back