Pelosi Silent On Own Father Who Oversaw Dedication Of Stonewall Jackson And Robert E. Lee Confederate Statues

Democrats are erasing the history they want America to REPEAT
Please explain.

The only erasure of American History I've observed is white supremacists namely in Texas who chose to leave out almost all of the racist history of slavery in the curriculum.

That's why just about every American, of all races, are WOEFULLY ignorant of this slave-owning history of this country.
Haven't you observed that as well?
This sounds like a bunch of neo-communist propaganda to me. What country didn't have slavery?

Singling out America with your selective outrage is stupid.

Personally I think you should ask her.
Are you personally offended by statues of Stonewall Jackson or Robert E. Lee?

I don't blame you if you are. Just curious.

Yep. Thats why I say most whites are racist. If you have no problem with being reminded daily that this person advocated enslaving people then you are just showing your true colors. I'm offended by columbus statues too.

That's being racist ?

I guess assuming that blacks are mature and have moved on is a huge mistake too.

This sounds like a bunch of neo-communist propaganda to me. What country didn't have slavery?

What's the propaganda?

To ignore the slavery of America in our history classes, and whitewash it?

Describe this "propaganda" you're speaking of.

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg

What's the propaganda?

To ignore the slavery of America in our history classes, and whitewash it?

Describe this "propaganda" you're speaking of.

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg
Saying that America is a racist nation with systematic racism is propaganda produced by america's enemies.

Slavery and the Civil War should be taught in school and the monuments that represent it should remain to remind us what happened

Saying that America is a racist nation with systematic racism is propaganda produced by america's enemies.

Slavery and the Civil War should be taught in school and the monuments that represent it should remain to remind us what happened
You're really the perfect consumer for this product...

bridge-for-sale.png

Let's talk about getting you financed.

It had to start somewhere. Before that, the colonials were subjects to a tyrant with limited individual liberty (especially free speech/press).

You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards, rather than good enough under the existing circumstances. I say you "seem" to want such perfection, because I believe what you really want is to criticize/dismantle so you can have communism.

Am I wrong?

As the day is long. Damn skippy.

That's the thing, was it ever truly a spirit of freedom considering that they enslaved people while perpetuating that myth?
It had to start somewhere. Before that, the colonials were subjects to a tyrant with limited individual liberty (especially free speech/press).

You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards, rather than good enough under the existing circumstances. I say you "seem" to want such perfection, because I believe what you really want is to criticize/dismantle so you can have communism.

Am I wrong?

"You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards"

Half assing it is not something that is worthy of honor. Whites try to pretend the founding fathers were these incredibly honorable men but they absolutely were not. They punted their honor along with dealing with slavery immediately down the road. They wrote a hypocritical document and they knew it was wrong. its not like they believed it was right. I would be more understanding if that was the case.

Maybe you're right. Its time to start honoring the Eric Garners and Rap Browns and Trayvons, instead of Lincoln and Washington
You post your dishonesty day-in and day-out on here. For the world to see.

Here's a suggestion, one that was already a thing...Harriet Tubman. A real beacon of American freedom.

Instead we have a Racist-in-Chief who wanted nothing more than to continue to virtue-signal to racists and white supremacists and shoot it down...

But that makes you happy, right?

Personally I think you should ask her.
Are you personally offended by statues of Stonewall Jackson or Robert E. Lee?

I don't blame you if you are. Just curious.

Yep. Thats why I say most whites are racist. If you have no problem with being reminded daily that this person advocated enslaving people then you are just showing your true colors. I'm offended by columbus statues too.

That's being racist ?

I guess assuming that blacks are mature and have moved on is a huge mistake too.
You have a silly idea of what moving on or being mature is. Its never been ok and it never will be ok and we will never sit by and just let it stand. You need to fix your ancestors mistakes not compound them. If you dont like it, move back to europe.

That's the thing, was it ever truly a spirit of freedom considering that they enslaved people while perpetuating that myth?

Am I wrong?

"You seem to want perfection in the founding in the late 1700s seen through the prism of today's standards"

Half assing it is not something that is worthy of honor. Whites try to pretend the founding fathers were these incredibly honorable men but they absolutely were not. They punted their honor along with dealing with slavery immediately down the road. They wrote a hypocritical document and they knew it was wrong. its not like they believed it was right. I would be more understanding if that was the case.

You need an education.

(smile) So is what you said to the other poster. You act like an ass and you'll be treated like one.
I have to laugh at your stupidity kid.
Nope, I never directed it towards his mother. I asked the poster, "do you speak to your mother like that?"

That's a direct question to him and his character for using such foul language. Nothing directed at his dear mother at all.

You on the other hand, you posted that you speak to my mother like that.

That's an insult directed towards her, not me, and the MODs will soon reprimand you for that, if they are as swift and honest as I know them to be.

Am I wrong?

You need an education.
Thats a daily task. You should try it instead of giving up after your 5th grade year.

(smile) So is what you said to the other poster. You act like an ass and you'll be treated like one.
I have to laugh at your stupidity kid.
Nope, I never directed it towards his mother. I asked the poster, "do you speak to your mother like that?"

That's a direct question to him and his character for using such foul language. Nothing directed at his dear mother at all.

You on the other hand, you posted that you speak to my mother like that.

That's an insult, and the MODs will soon reprimand you for that.

Of course they will , just ask you ;)

Am I wrong?

You need an education.
Thats a daily task. You should try it instead of giving up after your 5th grade year.

LOL, I read more in a day than you read in a month.

Forum List

Back