Paul Ryan Mocks Senior Citizen Handcuffed At His Town Hall

He deserved to be mocked. He was rude and disruptive, and security did their jobs.
Agreed, but let's remember this cuts both ways. I fully support the First Amendment, but disrupting others crosses the line. He should have taken it outside.

Same goes for the jerkoffs who disrupt other speakers regardless of political affiliation.

He deserved to be mocked. He was rude and disruptive, and security did their jobs.

You'd be praising security at an Obama town hall if they did this to a disgruntled voter, and you know it.

Yes. How dare he question the almighty authority of a United States Congressman? That will teach him!

Weren't you guys all cheering when over-night folk hero Joe Wilson screamed "You Lie" at the President of the United States as he was on the floor of the House?

Or when Dick Cheney told Patrick Leahy to "Go fuck himself..."?

You don't mind rudeness, as long as the appropriate people are rude.

Ryan's a douche.

Did Joe Wilson attempt to monopolize the stage? Did Dick Cheney attempt to shout down Leahy?
It isn't a question of rudeness. The guy was beyond rude. He was disruptive as well. No one has the right to do that, I don't care who's speaking.

She didn't run anywhere. Paul's car pulled up right in front of her and then she was assaulted by his paid goons when she handed him a check symbolizing the fact that he was paid for. Paul's thugs assaulted her for confronting the paid shill with the truth. Truth will get you a beating from the Teabaggers.

For someone who claims to be a 'cynic', you seem remarkably one sided in your 'cynicism'. I have yet to see you question the 'facts' as presented by those who best suit your views. That's not being a 'cynic', ed, that's being a hack.
Sorry, but there are videos of the event and on some you can see a Paul thug in a suit start running at her as the car is pulling right up in front of her before she does anything, the video then shows the suited thug's attack in slo-mo. She is grabbed by Paul's goons and the car pulls up past her, Paul gets out very casually and walks away to the entrance shaking hands with supporters as he walks and is clearly well away from her when his goons throw her to the ground and stomp on her while she is down. Any claims that his goons were trying to protect him are pure bullshit.

Lauren Valle is a professional activist...someone who makes a living going around the country working for various liberal groups such as Greenpeace and MoveOn.org. She had been HIRED by MoveOn.org for three weeks as part of their Republicorp project, a fake business MoveOn created to symbolize what the liberal group says is a cozy relationship between corporate American and the GOP. The whole idea of the Republicorp project was to generate embarrassing media coverage for Rand Paul in the last few weeks leading up to the election. In order to accomplish this Valle disguises herself as a Rand Paul supporter carrying a Rand Paul sign and wearing a blonde wig so she won't be recognized. And WHY is she wearing the blonde wig? Because she's been stalking Ron Paul for some time trying to accomplish EXACTLY what occurred that night and his security team was on the lookout for her. This is the part of the video that none of the main stream media showed from that night. In it you can see Lauren Valle waiting with her blonde wig and her Rand Paul sign and then as his SUV pulls up she runs at the open passenger side window at which point Paul's security grab her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLeud-sxrM]Rand Paul and Lauren Valle - YouTube[/ame]

Agreed, but let's remember this cuts both ways. I fully support the First Amendment, but disrupting others crosses the line. He should have taken it outside.

Same goes for the jerkoffs who disrupt other speakers regardless of political affiliation.

I believe I posted a similar sentiment earlier in the thread :)

You seem to be leaving out the two old ladies that paid to ask questions and were also removed when Ryan didn't like the questions.

What are you guys defending? I thought Republicans were all about "free speech". They sure scream it enough when their lies are pointed out.

So let me see if I understand how this works...it's OK for liberals to stand up one after another and shout down Paul Ryan as he tries to speak...but if a conservative shouts out "Liar" when Barack Obama is speaking then it's a travesty? That would be your concept of how free speech works?

Ok let's get you a juice box and I need you to sit Indian style on the carpet. Just before nap time I'll explain to you the difference between a town hall meeting and the President addressing Congress.

Oh, I know the difference...in a town hall meeting the audience gets to speak when they think the politician at the podium is lying to them...when the President addresses Congress the audience isn't allowed to utter a peep, no matter how full of shit he is. It's the reason that Barack loves those Congressional addresses so much.

You'd be praising security at an Obama town hall if they did this to a disgruntled voter, and you know it.

Yes. How dare he question the almighty authority of a United States Congressman? That will teach him!

Weren't you guys all cheering when over-night folk hero Joe Wilson screamed "You Lie" at the President of the United States as he was on the floor of the House?

Or when Dick Cheney told Patrick Leahy to "Go fuck himself..."?

You don't mind rudeness, as long as the appropriate people are rude.

Ryan's a douche.

Ryan's a douche? Now why is that? Paul Ryan is one of the more laid back, mellow members of Congress, someone who rarely raises his voice and I've never seen abuse someone else rhetorically. He's a fiscal "wonk". That's his thing. Because of his interest in economics and fiscal policy he took considerable time to develop a proposal to address the deficit. At great political risk he actually dared to try and address one of the "third rail" political subjects, reforming entitlements...something which in private MOST politicians will admit have to be reformed because they are unsustainable in their present form...yet NOBODY has had the political courage to actually try. Ryan went out on a limb with his plan. Contrast that to the rest of the politicians in Washington. Yet you call him a douche? Why is he a douche for talking about the reality of the situation? That's like calling your CPA a douche because he points out to you you're going to go bankrupt if you keep doing the things you're doing.

Last edited:
conservatives had no problem w/ this when the townhall mtgs were going on before. The t- partiers, encouraged by their corporate masters, exhibited this disruptive behavior during the entire HC debate.

The glaring difference between the two is that when Democrats like Arlen Spector got yelled at during HIS town meeting it was because he was talking out his ass and the people in the crowd knew it. They were legitimately angry about the way the Democrats were going about getting a bill passed that the majority of Americans didn't want. They wanted explanations about what was in the health care bill and they wanted explanations as to why their politicians were ignoring the voters back home to pass an absolutely awful piece of legislation.

Ryan, on the other hand, is getting shouted down by liberals simply because he has had the courage to propose reforms to entitlement programs that EVERYONE should know have to be fixed or they will overwhelm our ability to pay for them in about a decade.

What you're saying is that Tea Party protesters had legitimate concerns, and therefore, they should have been allowed to scream all they want without being removed; but these liberal protesters don't have legitimate concerns, and therefore, they should be arrested when they protest. In other words, you want things one way for your side, and another way for the other side.

How is it that you get to determine what is or isn't a legitimate concern of a private citizen?

What I'm saying is that there is a difference between local citizens at town hall meetings spontaneously yelling at their elected officials when they feel what they're being told is bullshit...and activists purposely going to speaking events with the sole purpose of disrupting the event as they stand up one at a time, scream at the candidate and get arrested, causing a scene and getting as much media coverage as they can of their "right to free speech" being impinged.

The glaring difference between the two is that when Democrats like Arlen Spector got yelled at during HIS town meeting it was because he was talking out his ass and the people in the crowd knew it. They were legitimately angry about the way the Democrats were going about getting a bill passed that the majority of Americans didn't want. They wanted explanations about what was in the health care bill and they wanted explanations as to why their politicians were ignoring the voters back home to pass an absolutely awful piece of legislation.

Ryan, on the other hand, is getting shouted down by liberals simply because he has had the courage to propose reforms to entitlement programs that EVERYONE should know have to be fixed or they will overwhelm our ability to pay for them in about a decade.

What you're saying is that Tea Party protesters had legitimate concerns, and therefore, they should have been allowed to scream all they want without being removed; but these liberal protesters don't have legitimate concerns, and therefore, they should be arrested when they protest. In other words, you want things one way for your side, and another way for the other side.

How is it that you get to determine what is or isn't a legitimate concern of a private citizen?

What I'm saying is that there is a difference between local citizens at town hall meetings spontaneously yelling at their elected officials when they feel what they're being told is bullshit...and activists purposely going to speaking events with the sole purpose of disrupting the event as they stand up one at a time, scream at the candidate and get arrested, causing a scene and getting as much media coverage as they can of their "right to free speech" being impinged.

So you presume to know what motivates liberal protesters, and dismiss their protests as staged events, but give a pass to Tea Party protesters, assuming that they are merely concerned citizens with no political agenda whatsoever. You think that every liberal protester is a political plant and every Tea Party protester is a concerned citizen. Sorry, nothing is that simple. I'm sure there are both types on both sides.

As far as the OP is concerned, perhaps if Ryan held some townhall meetings that were open to the public and free of charge, things might have gone a little better for him. Why won't he hold open townhalls? What is he afraid of?

So you presume to know what motivates liberal protesters, and dismiss their protests as staged events, but give a pass to Tea Party protesters, assuming that they are merely concerned citizens with no political agenda whatsoever. You think that every liberal protester is a political plant and every Tea Party protester is a concerned citizen. Sorry, nothing is that simple. I'm sure there are both types on both sides.

As far as the OP is concerned, perhaps if Ryan held some townhall meetings that were open to the public and free of charge, things might have gone a little better for him. Why won't he hold open townhalls? What is he afraid of?

Gee, what WOULD he have to fear? (eye-roll) He's got liberal activists camping out in his offices, he's got liberal activists disrupting the meeting he IS holding. Now what do you suppose the unions will do if they get a chance to pack an open town hall meeting? This isn't about a free exchange of ideas at this point. It's a full court press by the left to hammer Ryan because he had the audacity to propose entitlement reform...something that anyone with an 8th grade education realizes HAS to be addressed. Paul Ryan isn't an idiot. He's not going to GIVE the far left activists the means to attack him. When health care reform was being discussed, Ryan gave lots of town hall style meetings. Of course that was before he had a target on his back. Now he can't even go to his own offices because they are under siege by the far left fringe.

I don't make generalization like that actually. I'm sure there are MANY liberal protestors who are local concerned citizens. I'm also quite sure that many of the protestors that you are seeing in places like Wisconsin are paid liberal activists that have been imported from other parts of the country to fight tooth and nail against the conservative administrations that were put in place by the voters of that state. Lauren Valle is a prime example of what's going on right now. She isn't FROM Kentucky, yet she was there working for MoveOn.org trying to sabotage Rand Paul's campaign.

For someone who claims to be a 'cynic', you seem remarkably one sided in your 'cynicism'. I have yet to see you question the 'facts' as presented by those who best suit your views. That's not being a 'cynic', ed, that's being a hack.
Sorry, but there are videos of the event and on some you can see a Paul thug in a suit start running at her as the car is pulling right up in front of her before she does anything, the video then shows the suited thug's attack in slo-mo. She is grabbed by Paul's goons and the car pulls up past her, Paul gets out very casually and walks away to the entrance shaking hands with supporters as he walks and is clearly well away from her when his goons throw her to the ground and stomp on her while she is down. Any claims that his goons were trying to protect him are pure bullshit.

Lauren Valle is a professional activist...someone who makes a living going around the country working for various liberal groups such as Greenpeace and MoveOn.org. She had been HIRED by MoveOn.org for three weeks as part of their Republicorp project, a fake business MoveOn created to symbolize what the liberal group says is a cozy relationship between corporate American and the GOP. The whole idea of the Republicorp project was to generate embarrassing media coverage for Rand Paul in the last few weeks leading up to the election. In order to accomplish this Valle disguises herself as a Rand Paul supporter carrying a Rand Paul sign and wearing a blonde wig so she won't be recognized. And WHY is she wearing the blonde wig? Because she's been stalking Ron Paul for some time trying to accomplish EXACTLY what occurred that night and his security team was on the lookout for her. This is the part of the video that none of the main stream media showed from that night. In it you can see Lauren Valle waiting with her blonde wig and her Rand Paul sign and then as his SUV pulls up she runs at the open passenger side window at which point Paul's security grab her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLeud-sxrM"]Rand Paul and Lauren Valle - YouTube[/ame]
As you can see in the slo-mo part of this video, the Paul thug in the suit starts to run at Valle as she is simply turning the sign around so the Petulant Punk Paul can see it. His goons said they were "protecting him, yeah protecting him from seeing her sign!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIg9FwEG2g]Video that the DEMS don't want you to see: MoveOn.org "Goon in Disguise" trying to attack Rand Paul - YouTube[/ame]

In this video you can see the sniveling little punk Paul was out of the car and shaking hands with mindless zombies droning "Rand Paul" and in absolutely no danger, when his professional goons tackled Valle to the ground and assaulted her. The Paul thug in the checkered shirt, Mike Pezzano, claimed he was "protecting" Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48vvBAJEI4]Raw Video of Rand Paul Supporters Stomping MoveOn.Org Woman (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't make generalization like that actually. I'm sure there are MANY liberal protestors who are local concerned citizens. I'm also quite sure that many of the protestors that you are seeing in places like Wisconsin are paid liberal activists that have been imported from other parts of the country to fight tooth and nail against the conservative administrations that were put in place by the voters of that state. Lauren Valle is a prime example of what's going on right now. She isn't FROM Kentucky, yet she was there working for MoveOn.org trying to sabotage Rand Paul's campaign.
She isn't from Kentucky and therefore according to CON$titutional CON$ervatives has no CON$titutional right to free speech and therefore deserves to be assaulted for exercising her right to show Punk Paul her sign!!! :asshole:
These damn outside agitators, where in the hell do they think they live? The way they act you'd think they lived in a free country like the USA! This is Paul country, no American citizen dare speak up.

Last edited:
He should have been escorted out, but pushing him to the ground, and arresting him is way overboard. I don't care what the event is for-this that's just ridiculous.

Love the Rand Paul reference, Lakhota. You do realize that the woman in that conflict wasn't some local attending a local town meeting. No, she was a MoveOn.org member who had traveled all the way to Lexington, Kentucky from Washington DC with the sole attention of getting press attention by creating a disturbance.

As for the others? Gee, "Think Progress" labeled what conservatives were yelling at town meetings as "incomprehensible"? What a surprise THAT is! And you backed it up with something from "Media Matters"? That's the clincher right there! We all know that Media Matters is as unbiased a site as they come...right? (eye-roll)

Oh, well in that case, she deserved to get her head stomped. Gotta love these Republicans and their "values and morals".

So, whose head did she stomp?

She went there with the intent of having a confrontation with Rand Paul. I guarantee you the guy stepping on her made her so happy so was close to peeing herself. She was doing Keith Olbermann the next night. It was EXACTLY what she was looking for when she went to Kentucky from Washington DC. And if you think she WASN'T there trying to do that? Kindly explain to me why she was wearing a blonde wig as a disguise in order to get close enough to Rand Paul's window to thrust her sign in at him? The fact of the matter is...she's a professional activist who was known to the Paul security people because she'd been stalking him for several days, hence the blonde wig.

L.P.S.O. - Public Relations

So she went there to get "stomped"? Because we all know Republicans are violent? Are you saying it was "expected"?

And what does this have to do with Paul Ryan and him wanting to leave senior citizens without Social Security?

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLeud-sxrM"]Rand Paul and Lauren Valle - YouTube[/ame]
As you can see in the slo-mo part of this video, the Paul thug in the suit starts to run at Valle as she is simply turning the sign around so the Petulant Punk Paul can see it. His goons said they were "protecting him, yeah protecting him from seeing her sign!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIg9FwEG2g]Video that the DEMS don't want you to see: MoveOn.org "Goon in Disguise" trying to attack Rand Paul - YouTube[/ame]

In this video you can see the sniveling little punk Paul was out of the car and shaking hands with mindless zombies droning "Rand Paul" and in absolutely no danger, when his professional goons tackled Valle to the ground and assaulted her. The Paul thug in the checkered shirt, Mike Pezzano, claimed he was "protecting" Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48vvBAJEI4]Raw Video of Rand Paul Supporters Stomping MoveOn.Org Woman (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

You're backpedaling, Ed. You first maintained that Valle didn't run up to the Rand SUV.

"She didn't run anywhere. Paul's car pulled up right in front of her and then she was assaulted by his paid goons when she handed him a check symbolizing the fact that he was paid for. Paul's thugs assaulted her for confronting the paid shill with the truth. Truth will get you a beating from the Teabaggers."

That wasn't the case as I showed in my video clip. Valle is clearly waiting where she thinks Rand Paul's vehicle will stop to let him out. She's got her blonde wig on and she's holding her Rand Paul sign so his security won't recognize her. The SUV stops and Valle dashes over and shoves her placard at the window and then turns so one of her fellow MoveOn.Org activists can take the picture of her, Rand Paul and her "Republicorp" sign. Paul's security is moving as soon as they see her bolt for the car and they grab her and pull her some ten feet away and push her to the ground. She didn't get a "beating" from anyone. One idiot put his foot on her and pushed her down and he was IMMEDIATELY told to stop by other Rand supporters. It's laughable that she claimed to have a sprained shoulder and a concussion from the confrontation. This was a staged event and Valle got exactly what she wanted.

She isn't from Kentucky and therefore according to CON$titutional CON$ervatives has no CON$titutional right to free speech and therefore deserves to be assaulted for exercising her right to show Punk Paul her sign!!! :asshole:
These damn outside agitators, where in the hell do they think they live? The way they act you'd think they lived in a free country like the USA! This is Paul country, no American citizen dare speak up.

What's sad, Ed...is that political "theater" like this is now a strategy of the Left. Groups like MoveOn.Org HIRE professional activists like Valle not to educate on the issues...no, what activists like Valle are looking for is negative media coverage for conservatives because of staged confrontations like in Kentucky with Rand Paul and in Wisconsin with Paul Ryan.

And if you want to see a clear cut example of mainstream media bias check out how the different outlets chose to edit the tape of that Rand Paul incident. The majority of the ones I saw only showed the part of the tape where Valle is being wrestled to the ground, totally cutting out the first part where she rushes the SUV. Now "why" would that be? If you viewed just what the main stream media put out you'd think a poor sign carrying liberal had been picked on by Rand goons. THAT was exactly what Valle and MoveOn.Org was looking for when she went there and that was EXACTLY what the mainstream media gave them.

Rand Paul and Lauren Valle - YouTube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIg9FwEG2g"]Video that the DEMS don't want you to see: MoveOn.org "Goon in Disguise" trying to attack Rand Paul - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48vvBAJEI4"]Raw Video of Rand Paul Supporters Stomping MoveOn.Org Woman (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

You're backpedaling, Ed. You first maintained that Valle didn't run up to the Rand SUV.

"She didn't run anywhere. Paul's car pulled up right in front of her and then she was assaulted by his paid goons when she handed him a check symbolizing the fact that he was paid for. Paul's thugs assaulted her for confronting the paid shill with the truth. Truth will get you a beating from the Teabaggers."

That wasn't the case as I showed in my video clip. Valle is clearly waiting where she thinks Rand Paul's vehicle will stop to let him out. She's got her blonde wig on and she's holding her Rand Paul sign so his security won't recognize her. The SUV stops and Valle dashes over and shoves her placard at the window and then turns so one of her fellow MoveOn.Org activists can take the picture of her, Rand Paul and her "Republicorp" sign. Paul's security is moving as soon as they see her bolt for the car and they grab her and pull her some ten feet away and push her to the ground. She didn't get a "beating" from anyone. One idiot put his foot on her and pushed her down and he was IMMEDIATELY told to stop by other Rand supporters. It's laughable that she claimed to have a sprained shoulder and a concussion from the confrontation. This was a staged event and Valle got exactly what she wanted.
As the video shows, the car pulls right up in front of her so she doesn't have to "DASH" or BOLT anywhere. The person who does DASH is the Paul thug in the suit! And he starts his attack as soon as she starts to turn around her sign. The checkered shirt goon Pezzano tackles her and then while Pezzano holds her down in a helpless position, the cowardly thug Profitt stomps on her head and starts to stomp some more when he is told to stop by a Conway supporter.

How dare she hold a sign where the pussy Paul can see it and have her picture taken. Doesn't she know that taking pictures is a violation of the CON$ervative CON$titution for non CON$ervatives in Paul country?!!!

What's sad, Ed...is that political "theater" like this is now a strategy of the Left. Groups like MoveOn.Org HIRE professional activists like Valle not to educate on the issues...no, what activists like Valle are looking for is negative media coverage for conservatives because of staged confrontations like in Kentucky with Rand Paul and in Wisconsin with Paul Ryan.

And if you want to see a clear cut example of mainstream media bias check out how the different outlets chose to edit the tape of that Rand Paul incident. The majority of the ones I saw only showed the part of the tape where Valle is being wrestled to the ground, totally cutting out the first part where she rushes the SUV. Now "why" would that be? If you viewed just what the main stream media put out you'd think a poor sign carrying liberal had been picked on by Rand goons. THAT was exactly what Valle and MoveOn.Org was looking for when she went there and that was EXACTLY what the mainstream media gave them.
Actually, the issue was that Pussy Paul is a paid CORPORATE lackey and obviously the only way stooges like Paul can "debate" the truth of the issue is with brute force.

And there was no part where she rushes the car to cut out because the car passed right in front of her. All she did was turn her sign around, rationalized as an assault by CON$.

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

Last edited:

Forum List

Back