Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

Some dude likes to dress ans a woman and get fucked up the ass is normal and respectable, but a guy that once used a gun to defend himself is tacky?

Lol and that coming from a conservative?

roflmao, beam me up, Scotty!
. Maybe you should re-read what I wrote. Jim, because I can't imagine how you came to that conclusion.

... snip ...I don't care if Martin was white, black, or purple with green polka dots.
As a member of the wacky Left, yes you do. Color is all that matters. Zimmerman was a darker skinned Hispanic, but was described as a white Hispanic. Would you have cared if Zimmerman was purple with green polka dots and Martin was white?

... snip ...I don't care if Martin was white, black, or purple with green polka dots.
As a member of the wacky Left, yes you do. Color is all that matters. Zimmerman was a darker skinned Hispanic, but was described as a white Hispanic. Would you have cared if Zimmerman was purple with green polka dots and Martin was white?

You are absolutely wrong, and just assume I'm a liberal. But I take each case individually. In most white cops shooting black criminals cases, I'm on the cops' side. In this case, Martin was heard asking crazy Zimmerman, "Why are you following me?" He told his gf on the cellphone, "Some crazy, creepy ass is following me". He got scared and started to run. He didn't do anything illegal. Zimmerman, who was some kind of volunteer watchman (not a professional cop), was told by his dispatcher to leave the situation alone and to stop following Martin, but he continued. Martin got spooked and thought he was fighting for his life. I remember what it was like to be 17.

You are absolutely wrong, and just assume I'm a liberal. But I take each case individually. In most white cops shooting black criminals cases, I'm on the cops' side. In this case, Martin was heard asking crazy Zimmerman, "Why are you following me?" He told his gf on the cellphone, "Some crazy, creepy ass is following me". He got scared and started to run. He didn't do anything illegal. Zimmerman, who was some kind of volunteer watchman (not a professional cop), was told by his dispatcher to leave the situation alone and to stop following Martin, but he continued. Martin got spooked and thought he was fighting for his life. I remember what it was like to be 17.
When I was 17 I didn't snoop around neighborhoods or confront people I thought was following me. Your theory doesn't add up and it ignore the trial where all the facts were brought up.

Maybe he cant find a decent job and just needs the money?

Hell, I would think you gun grabbers would feel relieved he is getting rid of the thing.

Only if we can be assured he doesn't have a replacement, as it's only a matter of time before this rabid dog kills someone else.

Yep- Guns are needed to put street thugs like Traydrugvon down

-Geaux

Acceptable risk to live in America

Maybe for you,n ot for most of us.

BUt if you want to sign up to be one of the 33,000, have at it.

Do you have a link to 'most of us'?

All I recall is this

Senatevote.jpg

and this

Obama-Hissy-Fit1.png

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

George Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin, report says
Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!
He was WWB - walking while black. To these right wingers, a criminal offense worthy of capital punishment. So many of them wish they could have been the one to kill this kid that turned 17 only two weeks before. The worst part is that you have Zimmerman being recorded by the police who told him not to chase after this kid. But he says "they always get away" and you can hear him getting out of his truck and huffing and puffing to try to keep up with the kid. The law "stand your ground" should have applied to was that kid. They feel he should have been killed because he had the nerve to take pictures like this:

Picture%2016_2.png

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

George Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin, report says

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!
He was WWB - walking while black. To these right wingers, a criminal offense worthy of capital punishment. So many of them wish they could have been the one to kill this kid that turned 17 only two weeks before. The worst part is that you have Zimmerman being recorded by the police who told him not to chase after this kid. But he says "they always get away" and you can hear him getting out of his truck and huffing and puffing to try to keep up with the kid. The law "stand your ground" should have applied to was that kid. They feel he should have been killed because he had the nerve to take pictures like this:

Picture%2016_2.png

Imagine walking out of your house to get a snack, and not knowing that would be the last night of your life. I like to peer at windows at Christmastime. Should I have to die for that?

Some dude likes to dress ans a woman and get fucked up the ass is normal and respectable, but a guy that once used a gun to defend himself is tacky?

Lol and that coming from a conservative?

roflmao, beam me up, Scotty!
. Maybe you should re-read what I wrote. Jim, because I can't imagine how you came to that conclusion.
You said, "this gun sale is tacky." Not sure how else to interpret it other than you think Zimmermans gun sale is tacky.

No, Zimmerman did not continue to follow Martin, he then turned around and went back to his vehicle, which is entirely irrelevant since GZ has every right to walk where the hell he wants like anyone else. The little thug Martin CHOSE to attack GZ and then tried to go for his gun.

That you think that GZ is at fault just demonstrates to the sane people of this world how much of the Idiot Kool Aid you have dranken.

Top bid for Zimmermans gun....$64 million

Offered by someone called Gunny McGunface

Forum List

Back