Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

George Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin, report says
Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

Let's not forget that the kid HAD been caught in possession of Cannabis....
The community is better off without Thugs like him...

Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!
I guess you're right, you are ignorant. Trayvon committed attempted murder.

Attempted murder? Zimmerman was a crackpot who killed someone for buying a candy-bar, and who has been in numerous brushes with the law since then! Martin was just standing his ground! After OJ getting away with murder, this was the biggest travesty of justice in American history! Would YOU want to be killed for buying a candy-bar?
That is an extraordinarily ignorant statement. He wasn't killed for buying a candy bar.

BUT for the fact that Zimmerman, who was not a police-man, followed him, Martin would not have gotten into a fight with him. I don't care if Martin was white, black, or purple with green polka dots.
Zimmerman was the head of the security in his neighborhood, and there was a lot of break ins happening. He was doing his job.

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!

Attempted murder? Zimmerman was a crackpot who killed someone for buying a candy-bar, and who has been in numerous brushes with the law since then! Martin was just standing his ground! After OJ getting away with murder, this was the biggest travesty of justice in American history! Would YOU want to be killed for buying a candy-bar?
That is an extraordinarily ignorant statement. He wasn't killed for buying a candy bar.

BUT for the fact that Zimmerman, who was not a police-man, followed him, Martin would not have gotten into a fight with him. I don't care if Martin was white, black, or purple with green polka dots.
so its not trayvons fault he got killed, but it was martins fault when he got beat up?

so its not trayvons fault he got killed, but it was martins fault when he got beat up?
If you were accosted by a stranger, what would you do?

If you were accosted by a stranger, what would you do?
But you blame Zimmerman for defending his life? Im having trouble understanding your logic here.

So called "Karma" kicked Trayvon Martin's ass... End of story.
...get over it

I was on this guy's side of the legal issue.

But he's as big of a douche bag as I've ever seen.

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

Let's not forget that the kid HAD been caught in possession of Cannabis....
As well as stolen property and burglary tools.
Screwdriver, singular....

I know George was acquitted of murder, but he still shot this family's son. This is a dick move, and he will reap bad Karma because of it.
I second this. Whether a person deserves to die or not, those who care enough about the person are those who are left here to live with what has happened and the last thing that they deserve is for it to be rubbed into their face in such a way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, those who actually bid on the gun may as well be George's company because their thinking that his gun is worth bidding on in the first place only adds more value to the situation and that right there is another thing. So it is what the guy used to take out one life. Well that right there is just it. Only one life that we are aware of was taken, not a whole bunch, and the person who was killed wasn't known by the rest of the world until they were taken out, so how much can that gun actually mean to everyone else in the grand scheme when their families were not impacted by the gun in any way?

Last edited:
Well, I did a little research on Martin. The pot didn't bother me so much since I see teens in my neighborhood (both black and white) smoking weed all the time, and I don't think they should be shot dead. But there was also a case involving some possibly stolen jewelry, which bothers me a little. Nevertheless, he was never charged, had no criminal record, and--most importantly--it had nothing to do with the night in question. Zimmerman also had brushes with the law. Martin was talking on a cell-phone and said, "Some creepy ass is stalking me". A witness said a boy was crying for help. Zimmerman was older, possibly stronger, and had some MMA training. In any case, Martin's only crime on the night in question was protecting himself from a perceived threat. Oh yeah, and buying a candy bar.
And I think Zimmerman selling the gun he used to kill Martin in an auction says A LOT about his character.

Well, I did a little research on Martin. The pot didn't bother me so much since I see teens in my neighborhood (both black and white) smoking weed all the time, and I don't think they should be shot dead. But there was also a case involving some possibly stolen jewelry, which bothers me a little. Nevertheless, he was never charged, had no criminal record, and--most importantly--it had nothing to do with the night in question. Zimmerman also had brushes with the law. Martin was talking on a cell-phone and said, "Some creepy ass is stalking me". A witness said a boy was crying for help. Zimmerman was older, possibly stronger, and had some MMA training. In any case, Martin's only crime on the night in question was protecting himself from a perceived threat. Oh yeah, and buying a candy bar.
And I think Zimmerman selling the gun he used to kill Martin in an auction says A LOT about his character.
It does say a lot about his character. It says he is a patriot.

The gun is gone. Hopefully someone dumped it in a river somewhere.

Good for him. I hope he makes a killing!

He had his life taken from him for doing nothing other than exercising his right of self defense. Fuck the leftists, I hope he make big money.

If I remember right the 9 mil. He used was a Kel-Tec which probably retails for around $300-$350. It is a pretty reliable yet "low end" concealed carry piece.

I am going to make a prediction that it goes at auction for $3-5K.

He had his life taken from him for doing nothing other than exercising his right of self defense. Fuck the leftists, I hope he make big money.

If I remember right the 9 mil. He used was a Kel-Tec which probably retails for around $300-$350. It is a pretty reliable yet "low end" concealed carry piece.

"He had his life taken from him for doing nothing other than exercising his right of self defense". I'm really not sure if you're talking about Zimmerman or Martin. I hope you're talking about Martin because that's the only way your sentence makes any sense.

I think we should all remember that this particular case is different from the other white cops shooting black men cases. Zimmerman was not a cop, and Martin was not involved in any illegal activity when he was stalked.

I know George was acquitted of murder, but he still shot this family's son. This is a dick move, and he will reap bad Karma because of it.
He's certainly on another planet.

He really doesn't seem to care anymore.
Care about what?

His image as a human being. This isn't about simply auctioning off a gun. This is about trying to make a buck and relive his 15 minutes of fame at the expense of a family whose son was killed.
Agreed.

Whether or not one feels that the shooting was justified, their is still a family out there whose young son lost his life. This is an insult to them as well as to common decency.

Zimmerman is the lowest of the low. He's a fucking dirtbag. No surprise that the shit stain OP is creaming his white sheet over it.

He's certainly on another planet.

He really doesn't seem to care anymore.
Care about what?

His image as a human being. This isn't about simply auctioning off a gun. This is about trying to make a buck and relive his 15 minutes of fame at the expense of a family whose son was killed.
Agreed.

Whether or not one feels that the shooting was justified, their is still a family out there whose young son lost his life. This is an insult to them as well as to common decency.

Zimmerman is the lowest of the low. He's a fucking dirtbag. No surprise that the shit stain OP is creaming his white sheet over it.
It's a case of Right wing acting as atrociously as the far left. No shame.

its off the market you feral savage cracka

Forum List

Back