Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

George Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin, report says
Maybe you could get the rifle that killed MLK while you're at it.

Another conservative role model milking his base.
Good for him.

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!
He tried to beat Zimmerman to death, he got what he deserved. He even told his girlfriend on the phone he was gonna whoop a queers ass. So he was a homophobe something you liberals hate.

Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!
He tried to beat Zimmerman to death, he got what he deserved. He even told his girlfriend on the phone he was gonna whoop a queers ass. So he was a homophobe something you liberals hate.

He told his girlfriend this when? How did he know that Zimmerman was going to follow him? Was he psychic? He went to buy Skittles, was followed for no reason, and stood his ground when confronted by a stranger. What does it even have to do with being liberal? And Zimmerman, your big hero, has been in brushes with the law.

He told his girlfriend this when? How did he know that Zimmerman was going to follow him? Was he psychic? He went to buy skittles, was followed for no reason, and stood his ground when confronted by a stranger. What does it even have to do with being liberal? And Zimmerman, your big hero, has been in brushes with the law.

You didn't follow the trial did you?

Let's not forget that the kid HAD been caught in possession of Cannabis....
As well as stolen property and burglary tools.

He told his girlfriend this when? How did he know that Zimmerman was going to follow him? Was he psychic? He went to buy skittles, was followed for no reason, and stood his ground when confronted by a stranger. What does it even have to do with being liberal? And Zimmerman, your big hero, has been in brushes with the law.

alternate reality

I guess you're right, you are ignorant. Trayvon committed attempted murder.

Here we go again, another Zimmerman thread! He should get a job playing mayhem for Allstate.

I think this is nothing more than a dick move and probably just to make some $. However, I don't see why his family would care. They have cashed in at EVERY opportunity. Pretty sure they understand :thup:

Of course this family isn't HALF as pathetic as Michael browns family. I guess I could give them credit for that lol

Attempted murder? Zimmerman was a crackpot who killed someone for buying a candy-bar, and who has been in numerous brushes with the law since then! Martin was just standing his ground! After OJ getting away with murder, this was the biggest travesty of justice in American history! Would YOU want to be killed for buying a candy-bar?

Attempted murder? Zimmerman was a crackpot who killed someone for buying a candy-bar, and who has been in numerous brushes with the law since then! Martin was just standing his ground! After OJ getting away with murder, this was the biggest travesty of justice in American history! Would YOU want to be killed for buying a candy-bar?
You might need to brush up on what happened. If I remember correctly Martin was nothing more than a thug that thought violence was cool.
Read the conversation he had with that girl right before his death.
He was beating Zimmerman to death. Zimmerman is a punk, but so was Martin. Probably would have been better if both of them got shot.

He quit when Obama said it could be his son. That's all he needed to know.

That is an extraordinarily ignorant statement. He wasn't killed for buying a candy bar.

He told his girlfriend this when? How did he know that Zimmerman was going to follow him? Was he psychic? He went to buy Skittles, was followed for no reason, and stood his ground when confronted by a stranger. What does it even have to do with being liberal? And Zimmerman, your big hero, has been in brushes with the law.
He was on his CELL PHONE talking to his girlfriend while Zimmerman was walking behind him. Right before he tried to beat Zimmerman up.

False, your I'm rubber and you're glue shit dont work.

The right will use anyone and laugh no matter the situation. Dont believe me, hit that search bar and do a quick search on

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

And you will find RW'er after RW'er in there being straight assholes for no reason other than to defend or push an agenda

Told you.

That is an extraordinarily ignorant statement. He wasn't killed for buying a candy bar.

BUT for the fact that Zimmerman, who was not a police-man, followed him, Martin would not have gotten into a fight with him. I don't care if Martin was white, black, or purple with green polka dots.

Forum List

Back