Our govt and schools guilty of sexual deviancy (sin) --- boy crowned prom queen.

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use,

Ah once again the reaction from Right Wing Nut Jobs: THIS WILL ALL LEAD TO PEDOPHILIA

Birth control- not beating up gays- not putting gays in jail- women wearing short skirts- women wearing bikini's- for the Right Wing Nut Jobs- everything is a slippery slope to PEDOPHILIA!

Well,that is their secret hope.

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use,

Ah once again the reaction from Right Wing Nut Jobs: THIS WILL ALL LEAD TO PEDOPHILIA

Birth control- not beating up gays- not putting gays in jail- women wearing short skirts- women wearing bikini's- for the Right Wing Nut Jobs- everything is a slippery slope to PEDOPHILIA!
And strangely enough the UK, only a few steps ahead of the US on the depravity spectrum, is already teaching primary school kids to explore their sexuality and gender identity, proving what lies ahead for us. I wish I was wrong like you claim. Sadly I'm not. You people are doing everything in your power to expose the next generation to your perversion.

Yes- I do want to expose the next generation to my 'perversion'
  • Respect for women
  • Respect for minorities
  • Legalized contraception
  • Big government out of the sex lives of consenting adults
Gladly your efforts to have the government regulate all of your morality have largely failed.
You are not fooling anyone.

The objectives of the secular left go far deeper and perverse (that's our definition) than that. You are creating a generation of sexual deviates who have no regard for spiritual ramifications. They and you act as though God does not exist or matter and life after death does not exist or will never come to them. And you call that advancement for society.

I do act as if god does not exist- because he/she/it doesn't.

Because I don't believe in fairy tales.I don't believe in your god, or Thor, or unicorns or pixies.

But I don't have a problem with you believing in any of those things as long as you don't try to shove your morality down your throat like you are here.

And strangely enough the UK, only a few steps ahead of the US on the depravity spectrum, is already teaching primary school kids to explore their sexuality and gender identity, proving what lies ahead for us. I wish I was wrong like you claim. Sadly I'm not. You people are doing everything in your power to expose the next generation to your perversion.

Yes- I do want to expose the next generation to my 'perversion'
  • Respect for women
  • Respect for minorities
  • Legalized contraception
  • Big government out of the sex lives of consenting adults
Gladly your efforts to have the government regulate all of your morality have largely failed.
You are not fooling anyone.

The objectives of the secular left go far deeper and perverse (that's our definition) than that. You are creating a generation of sexual deviates who have no regard for spiritual ramifications. They and you act as though God does not exist or matter and life after death does not exist or will never come to them. And you call that advancement for society.

I do act as if god does not exist- because he/she/it doesn't.

Because I don't believe in fairy tales.I don't believe in your god, or Thor, or unicorns or pixies.

But I don't have a problem with you believing in any of those things as long as you don't try to shove your morality down your throat like you are here.
Yet amazingly you feel it's ok to impose your sick sense of morality on others. You Leftists are the biggest hypocrites.

Forum List

Back