Our election is being stolen, and Big Media and the left want us to believe Covid is the biggest threat.

Buckley kooks.jpg

It is not being stolen. Trump will never get away with it. Not enough key republicans want to be involved in a coup. Mitch doesn't even want a piece of it. Donnie is all but outta here. Good riddance.

Time to wake up Americans - especially you Democrats who
think all you need is Trump out of the picture....careful what you wish for.

My friend Christina Bobb calls out Democrats who try to convince people that Biden won in a landslide.

I "wish" for a return to the policies of President Obama.
The 1% needs to start paying their fair share in taxes. Many pay nothing at all. Go Joe! :bye1:

My friend Christina Bobb calls out Democrats who try to convince people that Biden won in a landslide.

If Biden is oficially declared President, this country is finished.

Isn't that what rightwingers say anytime a Democrat wins, followed by solid economic growth?

Why should THIS TIME be considered different?

It is not being stolen. Trump will never get away with it. Not enough key republicans want to be involved in a coup. Mitch doesn't even want a piece of it. Donnie is all but outta here. Good riddance.
We're not going to cooperate. Have fun the next four years.

He is just bringing the repub party down with him but some repubs say move on with some dignity and don't bring the rest of us down to your level.

I "wish" for a return to the policies of President Obama.
The 1% needs to start paying their fair share in taxes. Many pay nothing at all. Go Joe! :bye1:

And raise corporate taxes, huh.

He is just bringing the repub party down with him but some repubs say move on with some dignity and don't bring the rest of us down to your level.
Democrats should be ecstatic if the President is actually bringing down the Republican party

Isn't that what rightwingers say anytime a Democrat wins, followed by solid economic growth?

There is absolutely no precedent for what is happening now. At least not in this country.

We're not going to cooperate. Have fun the next four years.
I will be having fun. Looks like we will be sticking with the constitution, free elections and being a representative republic whether you guys want it or not. Thanks.

Obama and the Democrats had total control from 2009 to 2011 and all you gave us was Bush 2 the Sequel and Romneycare disguised as Obamacare- a huge boondoggle for Wall Street- Big Pharma and the health insurance industry.

There is absolutely no precedent for what is happening now. At least not in this country.

Absolutely, this time is very special....what are you talking about exactly though?

Pathetic inability of rightwingers to come to terms with an electoral loss?

Forum List

Back