Our election is being stolen, and Big Media and the left want us to believe Covid is the biggest threat.

Defiantly a landslide. Perhaps the greatest ever. In the history of landslides, this one was way up there, near the top. Trust me. Lots of people, tons of people really, there all talking about it. A lot of people I tells ya.

It is not being stolen. Trump will never get away with it. Not enough key republicans want to be involved in a coup. Mitch doesn't even want a piece of it. Donnie is all but outta here. Good riddance.
We're not going to cooperate. Have fun the next four years.
I will be having fun. Looks like we will be sticking with the constitution, free elections and being a representative republic whether you guys want it or not. Thanks.
More gaslighting. Funny

Isn't that what rightwingers say anytime a Democrat wins, followed by solid economic growth?

Why should THIS TIME be considered different?
Obama and the Democrats had total control from 2009 to 2011 and all you gave us was Bush 2 the Sequel and Romneycare disguised as Obamacare- a huge boondoggle for Wall Street- Big Pharma and the health insurance industry.

Healthcare uninsured rates, crime rates, GDP growth, job growth, corporate profits, income growth etc. are all lying to you? Or do you just don't know anything about the socio-economic yard sticks we usually measure American progress with?

Last edited:
1606159555471.png

Time to wake up Americans - especially you Democrats who
think all you need is Trump out of the picture....careful what you wish for.

My friend Christina Bobb calls out Democrats who try to convince people that Biden won in a landslide.

All you guys have to do is prove it.

If you can't, maybe you're wrong.

Maybe you've just bought a big ol' bucket of bullshit from people you shouldn't trust.

Isn't that what rightwingers say anytime a Democrat wins, followed by solid economic growth?

Why should THIS TIME be considered different?
Obama and the Democrats had total control from 2009 to 2011 and all you gave us was Bush 2 the Sequel and Romneycare disguised as Obamacare- a huge boondoggle for Wall Street- Big Pharma and the health insurance industry.

In reality considering Frankin didn't get seated until July combine with the ailing health and death of Kennedy, the Democrats had the 60 member supermajoriy for less than 6 months.

The Democrats commenting on Stacey Abrams twitter posts are promising them all a big stimulus check if they can get the senate seats in Georgia.

Seriously, this is as pathetic of a con as I've ever seen on this level of government.

They are litterally oozzing crap out of their temples while getting laughed out of courts and rightwingers still can't get a clue.
This is far beyond 'right-wingers' not having a clue, shit head.
Your head's too far up the establishment's ass to notice.

An expert interviewed that is well worth watching and listening to pertaining viruses, immune response and covid.

Seriously, this is as pathetic of a con as I've ever seen on this level of government.

They are litterally oozzing crap out of their temples while getting laughed out of courts and rightwingers still can't get a clue.
Not really, that dumb ass think he/she can be the "establishment".

An expert interviewed that is well worth watching and listening to pertaining viruses, immune response and covid.

Here's some more from PoliticalChic

Well it just seems that everyone who doesn't buy Trumps baseless claims is "establishment".

Republican officials, Republican judges, the righty media. Everyone is in on the massive conspiracy with the Democrat cabal against Trumpy bear.

You "real conservatives" just can't catch a break from the notoriously liberal bias of the reality.

My friend Christina Bobb calls out Democrats who try to convince people that Biden won in a landslide.

Angelo speakum truth!

The Covid hoax has as its principal design to harm Trumps election chances and now obscure the clarity of such election

Last edited:

All you guys have to do is prove it.

If you can't, maybe you're wrong.

Maybe you've just bought a big ol' bucket of bullshit from people you shouldn't trust.

It is you who is not trusted. And for what it is worth, a movement is in the process of ignoring Progs and reducing business with you. It may not mean anything. Or it will. The process of push back in civilizations can take a long time. Beijing Joe has named John Kerry ...Energy Envoy. The costs are ramping up even as we type. Energy Envoy?

Forum List

Back