Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

do you think that he is dumb enough to try and use spear against police with guns?
he might be, but that's not a real threat of insurrection
Are you asking me if I think the shirtless man wearing flag face paint, a Viking helmet and a spear trudging through the US capitol is dumb?

June 14th you started a thread saying January 6th wasn't a riot. Now you're calling it a riot. If you were wrong in June, perhaps you're wrong now.
Yep.....and it appears that new evidence has come to light since June.
I'm sure it turned into a riot.....but I think we can clearly prove that Trump supporters didn't start it.
It appears that Capital police, with the help of the FBI and paid agitators in the crowd, started the riot.
We've also discovered that not only didn't the Trump moms and pops start the damn thing....but the cops started it once they got a bunch of people inside. They started shooting teargas at them.....and the Trump supporters were attempting to defend themselves inside the Capital. The ones outside simply stood by and watched while the cops outside let a couple dozen jerkoffs tear shit up.

Last edited:
Democrats think we will believe that these guys are legitimate seditionists?

Just look at them!!

They look like low paid, extras on a movie set. Their so-called founder looks like a reject from Pirates Of The Caribbean.
You cannot convince me that the Biden Adm actually thinks these guys are a threat.

If they were gonna put on a show.....at least they could have taken the time to find better actors.

View attachment 587876View attachment 587878View attachment 587879View attachment 587880View attachment 587882

The Government made it against the law to pick on other ethnic groups or genders (or lack thereof for that matter).

So ... Since they cannot figure out how to get old white guys to do what they want them to ...
They are just going to throw them under the bus and use them to keep the other sheep frightened and in line.

Not a bad plan and seems to be working for them ... :thup:

No....it isn't legal....but who staged it....and who is trying to use it in a fraudulant manner?
Who already know who is using the Capitol riot for political gain and therefor we can infer who is behind the
riot.
Who left the Capitol under defended to facilitate the riot that was pinned on Trump despite
the knowledge that there would be riots on 1/6?
Who turned down requests (six different requests to Pelosi) for more help?

That's the person who is responsible for this American Kristall Nacht!
Btw... Pelosi refuses to release communications from the Capitol police to her begging for help
on 1/6. Kristallnacht - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Thanks for answering your own question.

The insurrectionists thought it was an insurrection.
You don't know that
The Dems are overplaying their hand.
They are exaggerating this and looking like they are the banana republic secret political police rounding up the dissenters.

Let's not pretend I ever suggested anything they did was effective at actually accomplishing much of anything worthwhile.
Nice to see we can finally agree on something ... :thup:

Of course you didn't, because further trying to support the lie you just made up would be embarrassing for you.

Yes, he did spear a few democrats

I believe he roasted them as shish kabob.

Coming to a Viking restaurant near you!
What he actually did was cry like a bitch because they weren't giving him vegan meals in jail. You're all cosplayers. Lol.

Of course you didn't, because further trying to support the lie you just made up would be embarrassing for you.

I obviously don't have as much invested in all that/this as you do.
But ... That's pretty much what I meant by the Shitshow on the Beltway not amounting to much.

Good Luck ... :thup:

No. Of course I'm not and once more you prove yourself a real A-1 asshole
who is swimming in the deep end and drowning.
Eh I think you did say I was right. But it's nice to know that you just disagree with me not on the basis of actual factual information, but for who I am and what I represent to you. You're pathetic.

Just look at them!!

They look like low paid, extras on a movie set. Their so-called founder looks like a reject from Pirates Of The Caribbean.
You cannot convince me that the Biden Adm actually thinks these guys are a threat.

If they were gonna put on a show.....at least they could have taken the time to find better actors.

View attachment 587876View attachment 587878View attachment 587879View attachment 587880View attachment 587882
Sedition: "Conduct or SPEECH inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch".

The Feds have evidence of their communications in the lead-up to the insurrection.

All caught up now, tards?

Thomas Paine was a seditionist, and all he did was write a book.

Just look at them!!

Doesn't matter in the slightest...

Those a$$hole$ engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and assaulted Congress...

Lock 'em up and throw away the key...

Forum List

Back