Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

Yes....maybe you need to look up the difference.
One is speech while the other is organized incitement to rebellion.
Figure out which one is which.

The point should be that Trump is not involved with the Oath Keepers and the DOJ is attempting to tie him into it.
Also, the DOJ thinks that parents are a threat and wants to label them as domestic terrorists.
Now you know why the AG was rejected by McConnell when Obama nominated him.
He's a lying, radical, asshole that thinks nothing of taking away people's rights any chance he can.
How do you know he's not involved with the oath keepers? Have you seen all his staff's emails? We are sobpoenaing them. Some are unwilling to cooperate with Senate investigations. It's looking bad for Trump. And you don't even know all the evidence they have. Just wait and see. I don't know either but it's already bad enough with Hannity begging him to call it off. It's gone too far. Yet Trump refused to go public and call it off. GUILTY AF.

Wow now you're going as far as to say 1/6 was a "hoax", which is defined as "a humorous or malicious deception". Your brain is gone and I dont think anyone can help you.

But to answer your first question. Uh, Napoleon? Open a book.

You see what I did there? Napoleon, tiny......
I said the 1/6 narrative, as promulgated by the media in cahoots with the DNC. was a hoax.

If you could shut off the stupid in your overwhelmed brain for awhile perhaps you could pick
up on the subtle messages you gloss right over before excitedly plonking out your little
malicious post.

But, that seems far beyond your meager capacities.Too bad.
I would pity you but that would be a waste of time and energy.

I said the 1/6 narrative, as promulgated by the media in cahoots with the DNC. was a hoax.

If you could shut off the stupid in your overwhelmed brain for awhile perhaps you could pick
up on the subtle messages you gloss right over before excitedly plonking out your little
malicious post.

But, that seems far beyond your meager capacities.Too bad.
And what is that narrative as you imagine it in your schizophrenic addled brain?

PS let me know if you want more examples of successful bloodless coup's. There are a lot of them.

How do you know he's not involved with the oath keepers? Have you seen all his staff's emails? We are sobpoenaing them. Some are unwilling to cooperate with Senate investigations. It's looking bad for Trump. And you don't even know all the evidence they have. Just wait and see. I don't know either but it's already bad enough with Hannity begging him to call it off. It's gone too far. Yet Trump refused to go public and call it off. GUILTY AF.
The only ties I've seen with Oath Keepers were some photo-shopped pics of Rodger Stone with Oath Keeper members.
Course we know that Obama has met with and conspired with Islamic terrorists and members of the Muslim Brotherhood, yet you don't think that this looks suspicious. Then when shown a friend or associate of Trump getting a selfie with someone he may or may not know is a member of an organization that the DOJ claims is trying to overthrow the government....you swallow it like it's real.

270409620_4676808689021503_2699932044262763271_n.jpg

The only ties I've seen with Oath Keepers were some photo-shopped pics of Rodger Stone with Oath Keeper members.
Course we know that Obama has met with and conspired with Islamic terrorists and members of the Muslim Brotherhood, yet you don't think that this looks suspicious. Then when shown a friend or associate of Trump getting a selfie with someone he may or may not know is a member of an organization that the DOJ claims is trying to overthrow the government....you swallow it like it's real.
Roger Stone was involved in the 2000 Brooks Brother Riots. I just said it's interesting that that 20 years later he's pals with Trump, who also started a riot in order to get the election to go his way. Like there is a How to Overthrow An Election playbook out there I don't know about.

And what is that narrative as you imagine it in your schizophrenic addled brain?

PS let me know if you want more examples of successful bloodless coup's. There are a lot of them.
I don't have any more time to waste on a clown like you.

Suffice it to say that if you think Napoleon's
winning his former armies to his side when he returned from exile was without the allegiance of
his well armed and militarily backed friends then you know less than even I suspected.

You know just enough to make yourself a spectacular idiot.

I don't have any more time to waste on a clown like you.

Suffice it to say that if you think Napoleon's
winning his former armies to his side when he returned from exile was without the allegiance of
his well armed and militarily backed friends then you know less than even I suspected.

You know just enough to make yourself a spectacular idiot.
So you're saying I'm right. Thanks!

Roger Stone was involved in the 2000 Brooks Brother Riots . I just said it's interesting that that 20 years later he's pals with Trump, who also started a riot in order to get the election to go his way. Like there is a How to Overthrow An Election playbook out there I don't know about.
It wasn't a riot. The counters were cheating and they got caught and Republicans put a stop to it.

Does this look like a riot to you? No....this is a protest.....and I see no ties to Roger Stone:

qqrge9ug0zw51.jpg

So it's perfectly legal to stage a riot to upset the process in hopes that it goes to the stacked Supreme Court and they rule in your favor? I guess if Bush got away with it in 2000, why shouldn't Trump try it? Google Brooks Brother Riots.

Interesting fact. Who was at the 2000 riots? Trump's buddy Roger Stone

So if you call this legal, there is something wrong with the system. Trump lied and tried to get others to lie. But I guess it's not illegal if they either repeat his lie or if they reject his request. In your world, Trump can't lose. It didn't happen, so he didn't do it. And if he did it, then it was legal. Fuck you.
No....it isn't legal....but who staged it....and who is trying to use it in a fraudulant manner?

Trump didn't refuse anything. The perps of this riot cut him off from social media and from any announcement in the legacy media.....so you know where you can put that fake accusation.

It's like stealing his cellphone and charging him with not calling the cops when he witnesses an accident.

Last edited:
It wasn't a riot. The counters were cheating and they got caught and Republicans put a stop to it.

Does this look like a riot to you? No....this is a protest.....and I see no ties to Roger Stone:

View attachment 587962
The demonstration turned violent and several people were trampled, punched or kicked when protesters tried to rush the doors outside the office of the Miami-Dade supervisor of elections. Sheriff's deputies restored order. DNC aide Luis Rosero was kicked and punched outside of Leahy's office. Within two hours after the event, the canvassing board unanimously voted to shut down the count because the court-mandated deadline had become impossible to meet, due to the interference.

I remember after the January Trump riots you guys suggested it wasn't that big of a deal what happened. And you're probably still doing that. Have you seen the videos? So don't try to tell me this event 22 years ago wasn't a riot. It was. You have way too short of a memory. Short and long term memory loss. lol

Trump didn't refuse anything. The perps of this riot cut him off from social media and from any announcement in the legacy media.....so you know where you can put that fake accusation.

It's like stealing his cellphone and charging him with not calling the cops.
June 14th you started a thread saying January 6th wasn't a riot. Now you're calling it a riot. If you were wrong in June, perhaps you're wrong now.

There was no insurrection or a threat of an insurrection
This is 100% hyperbolic Far Left Extremist exaggeration being used as a political tool to scare people and to arrest people for opposing the Crazy Democrat CULT

do you think that he is dumb enough to try and use spear against police with guns?
he might be, but that's not a real threat of insurrection

Capitol rioter Jeffrey Sabol dragged cop to be beaten with a flagpole ‘in a fit of rage​

You must not know about mob mentality.

And you don't realize just how outnumbered the Capitol Police really were.

There was no insurrection or a threat of an insurrection
This is 100% hyperbolic Far Left Extremist exaggeration being used as a political tool to scare people and to arrest people for opposing the Crazy Democrat CULT
No for trying to overturn an election based on lies. Trump should be charged. The rest of them were sad pawns.

Forum List

Back