Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

Democrats think we will believe that these guys are legitimate seditionists?

Just look at them!!

They look like low paid, extras on a movie set. Their so-called founder looks like a reject from Pirates Of The Caribbean.
You cannot convince me that the Biden Adm actually thinks these guys are a threat.

If they were gonna put on a show.....at least they could have taken the time to find better actors.

View attachment 587876View attachment 587878View attachment 587879View attachment 587880View attachment 587882
1641517954156.png

Pawns. Trump will be the one charged with insurrection. As another con pointed out insurrection and sedition are two different things.
We heard that about Russian collusion, you loons are crazy. Trump will be your president again. Biden is making sure of it.

They were saving those charges for the ringleaders. They went with the easy to prove charges for the rank and file idiots.
So "insurrection" is such a serious offense you can't charge most people of that crime, although according
to you, the little fish are insurrectionists too?
That makes sense. :icon_rolleyes:

By the way, did you know that the charge of insurrection is not like a special birthday wish?
And does not have to be "saved" by DOJ authorities so other criminals can be charged?
Authorities may charge as many people as they like with insurrection providing such charges can be substantiated in a court of law.

The Govt goes after charges it has the best chance to prove...think of Al Capone being charged with tax evasion.
The hundreds of rioters sitting in federal jail cells are not clearly guilty of insurrection?

Then why do imbeciles like you keep referring to them as "insurrectionists"?
Or the "insurrection" on Jan. 1st at the Capitol?

Get your lies straight next time, moron.

Last edited:
We have mountains of evidence. But it’s the evidence you and I don’t know about that will hang trump. Emails and text messages from trump staffers to people at the insurrection. You’ll see.
Emails and text messages that Schiff edited, thus is tainted evidence.
And when Schiff's tampering of evidence was discovered they claimed that emails and tweets from idiots at Fox News proves Trump was guilty of something. Personally I think you'll believe that a cowpatty that the Dems polished up is real evidence.

Wake the heck up!!

Here you go! Why don't these guys on The Left just keep on lying like they did about Russian Collusion, Covid and now Jan 6?

1642180679572.png

1642180728643.png

1642180794481.png

1642180835127.png

1642180867549.png

1642180897604.png

40 Not Guilty on All Charges and 17 Guilty so far, and most of the charges are petty crap like "Parading" and "Picketing" and "Trespassing"

Some "Insurrection" Going to "Parade" Democracy To Death? LMAO:abgg2q.jpg:

Stick a fork in yet another lying DemTard DemNazi Narrative.

You people truly suck

Last edited:
A lot of people wonder if the justice department, doj, fbi, republican governors, senators and house members and pence done what trump asked them to do, it would have been a real constitutional crisis.

Trump thought liberals bent over and took it when the Supreme Court gave bush the presidency in 2000. republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Trump was hoping for something similar. A real constitution crisis he was willing to attempt. And many cons went along.
Wow, that came straight out of a history book, one written in crayon. I was around during that time, so if you need answers to fill in the gaps from your government school education, feel free to ask.

Just look at them!!

They look like low paid, extras on a movie set. Their so-called founder looks like a reject from Pirates Of The Caribbean.
You cannot convince me that the Biden Adm actually thinks these guys are a threat.

If they were gonna put on a show.....at least they could have taken the time to find better actors.

View attachment 587876View attachment 587878View attachment 587879View attachment 587880View attachment 587882
Your cognitive dissonance is fascinating to watch in real time.

But I guess for you, only people that LOOK like criminals should be arrested.

Interesting that John Earle Sullivan (Jayden X) was cut loose by the corrupt system.

I guess the person who encouraged violence and arson on that day and who followed
Ashli Babbitt around with a video cam, so the pictures of her being assassinated by Michael
Byrd, could be forever recorded, just was guilty of nothing at all.

That's why people are repulsed and sickened by our corrupt legal system. It's as dirty and corrupt
as Nancy Pelosi's insider stock purchases.

Your cognitive dissonance is fascinating to watch in real time.

But I guess for you, only people that LOOK like criminals should be arrested.
Thanks for your admission.
The truth is....criminals come in all shapes and sizes.
Many of them are in charge of our congress.
But if you want us to believe that a bunch of fat, overweight grandfathers are a threat to the US government....you really need to get your head examined.

Pawns. Trump will be the one charged with insurrection. As another con pointed out insurrection and sedition are two different things.
Yes....maybe you need to look up the difference.
One is speech while the other is organized incitement to rebellion.
Figure out which one is which.

The point should be that Trump is not involved with the Oath Keepers and the DOJ is attempting to tie him into it.
Also, the DOJ thinks that parents are a threat and wants to label them as domestic terrorists.
Now you know why the AG was rejected by McConnell when Obama nominated him.
He's a lying, radical, asshole that thinks nothing of taking away people's rights any chance he can.

Thanks for your admission.
The truth is....criminals come in all shapes and sizes.
Many of them are in charge of our congress.
But if you want us to believe that a bunch of fat, overweight grandfathers are a threat to the US government....you really need to get your head examined.
What government has ever been overthrown by by a tiny group of unarmed
and, for the most part, elderly seniors?

The whole 1/6 narrative has been a hoax and a joke perpetuated by the democrat
controlled media and their weak minded followers.

No.....you're crazy.
All Trump was doing was following the law.
He had every right to contest the results.....and he didn't ask anyone to do anything illegal.
But as with everything he did while in office.....you Democrats turned every legal act he had to authority to do into a criminal act.
Meanwhile they're abusing their authority and people are constantly having to take them to court to stop them.
So it's perfectly legal to stage a riot to upset the process in hopes that it goes to the stacked Supreme Court and they rule in your favor? I guess if Bush got away with it in 2000, why shouldn't Trump try it? Google Brooks Brother Riots.

Interesting fact. Who was at the 2000 riots? Trump's buddy Roger Stone

So if you call this legal, there is something wrong with the system. Trump lied and tried to get others to lie. But I guess it's not illegal if they either repeat his lie or if they reject his request. In your world, Trump can't lose. It didn't happen, so he didn't do it. And if he did it, then it was legal. Fuck you.

Just look at them!!

Such a stupid thread. It's the intent that matters. And that they committed violence to meet their goal.

Take your fellow cultist that sent incompetently built, nonfunctioning pipe bombs to several people:

Just because he is too big a moron to be a threat with his failed bomb making doesn't get him a pass. He sits in prison.

Same goes for these lobotomized hillbillies.

Last edited:
What government has ever been overthrown by by a tiny group of unarmed
and, for the most part, elderly seniors?

The whole 1/6 narrative has been a hoax and a joke perpetuated by the democrat
controlled media and their weak minded followers.
Wow now you're going as far as to say 1/6 was a "hoax", which is defined as "a humorous or malicious deception". Your brain is gone and I dont think anyone can help you.

But to answer your first question. Uh, Napoleon? Open a book.

You see what I did there? Napoleon, tiny......

Forum List

Back