One Person dies every 80 seconds from Covid in America

Are the people dying from just covid or do they have underlying health problems which covid exacerbates? Dying from covid and covid being a contributing factor in a death are not the same thing.

Over the last seven days, a grim new COVID-19 calculus has emerged: one person died every 80 seconds from the coronavirus in America.

And the pace at which those 7,486 people died appears to be accelerating, a new NBC News tally revealed Wednesday.

In July, a total of 26,198 deaths were reported, meaning one every 102 seconds. As of Wednesday morning, more than 158,000 people in the U.S. had died of the virus since the start of the pandemic.

Trump says Covid will magically disappear. President, I mean former VP Biden says that Trump is living in a “world of delusion”.

Trump and Trumpers continue to lie about the severity of this virus as Americans continue to die.
7500 people died every day before covid, how many are dying a day now?

Less more or the same

The media will not touch this stat

7500 people died every day before covid, how many are dying a day now?

Why don’t you know the answer to your question?

The answer is all over the place:
6DEA330E-649D-405E-916A-BF20AB7E963B.jpeg
2F043946-261B-44E9-BA05-02AE9D973619.jpeg

Are the people dying from just covid or do they have underlying health problems which covid exacerbates?

The answers is such a simple concept that trump voters cannot wrap their head around because it absolutely destroys the distorted reality that made them a Trump voter in the first place.

here it is:

People have medical conditions that leave them with years and decades of life expectancy. When they get infected by COVID19 their preexisting medical condition prevents their immune system to defeat the virus and they die.

Hence it’s called excess deaths due to Corona Virus because all those who get infected were not on the verge of death without infection when they died.

excess deaths in that simple explanation are over 200,000 in the US..

But you wear your mask just in case

since March. I’ve worn a mask for less than a total of four hours. That’s when I needed something at Home Depot and two times that I had to go into the office and two times at the dentist where it’s company policy.

My wife and I both telework now so we do not come in contact with any people nearer than ten feet.

We do all shopping including groceries on line.

I wear a mask not to protect me. I wear it because it’s the right thing to do to protect people who are not as fortunate as me who have to work in public and be exposed to all the idiots in the world that think COVID19 is nothing but a common cold.

Over the last seven days, a grim new COVID-19 calculus has emerged: one person died every 80 seconds from the coronavirus in America.

And the pace at which those 7,486 people died appears to be accelerating, a new NBC News tally revealed Wednesday.

In July, a total of 26,198 deaths were reported, meaning one every 102 seconds. As of Wednesday morning, more than 158,000 people in the U.S. had died of the virus since the start of the pandemic.

Trump says Covid will magically disappear. President, I mean former VP Biden says that Trump is living in a “world of delusion”.

Trump and Trumpers continue to lie about the severity of this virus as Americans continue to die.
More children have died from the flu in 2020 than have died from COVID 19
Nearly 160,000 Americans have died from Covid. You can run, hide, obfuscate, and deflect but the number of Americans dying from coronavirus will continue to grow if we stay on the trajectory we are on.
Wrong.

Don't you mean someone dies every 80 seconds and they have the Wuhan Virus? It doesn't mean it is the main contributor to their death. For instance, an 89 year old man with four underlying health condition who dies peacefully in his sleep in the night, then tests positive for the virus post-mortem, is that really a Wuhan Virus death?
No. Someone dies every eighty seconds of the tRump virus.

Human beings die every second from many reasons in America and in the rest of the world!

not only from stupid chinese covid
225,000 more people have died this year than average. This is known as "excess mortality". Covid-19 numbers are undercounted, not over. And by more than. 50,000.

Stop spreading crazy conspiracy theories. You are going to get people killed.

How many die of police brutality?

Oh almost none, yet that's what the far left is focusing on all their resources. There is no point to your rambling.

Forum List

Back