New York City sets checkpoints for visitors

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I already decided 19 years ago I'd never go back there.
1596674827399.png

"Präsentieren Sie Ihre Identifikation, Herr!"

People coming from the 34 states and Puerto Rico are subject to the quarantine if they plan to stay in New York for more than 24 hours.

New York City sets checkpoints for visitors from state with high COVID-19 rates

In other news ...

A rough September lies ahead for New York City’s tourism sector as major events pivot to virtual
You got to admit, it is a much better idea than when he shipped covid patients to nursing homes to recover. Travel is a pain for Americans in general. Trump and company (and Cuomo in his state) let this get completely out control and DJT continues to minimize the danger, seriousness and duration, so naturally we are the world leader and cases and dead from the disease. We're unwanted in many European countries where we are banned in general. Is is not surprising New York would take this step to control the influx of diseased Americans, while they struggle to control and get past this. Cannot stay stuck on stupid and get your state back to health. I don't blame them. I say this, guaranteed my state is on the 14 day quarantine list, without even checking.

Hmmmm...but....I thought they keep telling us that Trump is going to impose authoritarian policies......road blocks.......?

Funny how the democrats tell us exactly what they are doing and what they want by telling us that it is the republicans who want it and do it.....

People coming from the 34 states and Puerto Rico are subject to the quarantine if they plan to stay in New York for more than 24 hours.

In other news ...

A rough September lies ahead for New York City’s tourism sector as major events pivot to virtual
Profiling works! Where are all those Manhattan Liberals losing their shit over border patrol?? You liberals are full of shit.

Can't find the place on the map.

Sorry......guess I will not be visiting this whatever place...................heard they like to kill old people there........hmmm

You will not stop me. I carry multiple weapons. And HELL NO I AM NOT WEARING A MASK!

I RIDE HORSES BAREBACK.. IF THE HORSE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BAREBACKED I FIND A DIFFERENT HORSE!

In other news ...

New York City has the highest death rates of them all for the Corona Virus. Expect other states to quarantine in retaliation.

My state requires any person from another State that has a higher positivity rate for the virus than we do in Maine, is required to quarantine for 14 days and this has been going on for months....

We do let them break the quarantine, if they have a recent covid test, within 3 days of coming I believe, that shows them negative....

In other news ...

New York City has the highest death rates of them all for the Corona Virus. Expect other states to quarantine in retaliation.
New York has one of the lowest covid positivity rates in the whole Nation now.....!!!

You do remember that in the Spring, Florida required anyone visiting from New York, to quarantine for 14 days... :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back