One Person dies every 80 seconds from Covid in America

Over the last seven days, a grim new COVID-19 calculus has emerged: one person died every 80 seconds from the coronavirus in America.

And the pace at which those 7,486 people died appears to be accelerating, a new NBC News tally revealed Wednesday.

In July, a total of 26,198 deaths were reported, meaning one every 102 seconds. As of Wednesday morning, more than 158,000 people in the U.S. had died of the virus since the start of the pandemic.

Trump says Covid will magically disappear. President, I mean former VP Biden says that Trump is living in a “world of delusion”.

Trump and Trumpers continue to lie about the severity of this virus as Americans continue to die.
People die in car accidents much more frequently than that, yet we all still drive so we can keep our jobs.

or for a multitude of frivolous reasons.

Over the last seven days, a grim new COVID-19 calculus has emerged: one person died every 80 seconds from the coronavirus in America.

And the pace at which those 7,486 people died appears to be accelerating, a new NBC News tally revealed Wednesday.

In July, a total of 26,198 deaths were reported, meaning one every 102 seconds. As of Wednesday morning, more than 158,000 people in the U.S. had died of the virus since the start of the pandemic.

Trump says Covid will magically disappear. President, I mean former VP Biden says that Trump is living in a “world of delusion”.

Trump and Trumpers continue to lie about the severity of this virus as Americans continue to die.
As a result of their group pathology -- the likes of which this world hasn't seen in 80, 90 years -- they either (a) immediately attack upon reading this information, or (2) immediately deny and/or dismiss it.

As ugly as this virus is, Trumpism has found a way to make it worse.
Post #18.

I'm all for attacking Trump for whatever you like. I'm ok with it. But this **IS** disingenuous. I expect it out of others.. Not you.
What did I say that was disingenuous?

Now if that was said in a bubble, sure... But you are in a thread where the OP is doing exactly that. Only.. On the left. I understand the push, but you gotta understand I have to also.

As a result of their group pathology -- the likes of which this world hasn't seen in 80, 90 years -- they either (a) immediately attack upon reading this information, or (2) immediately deny and/or dismiss it.

Post #18.

I'm all for attacking Trump for whatever you like. I'm ok with it. But this **IS** disingenuous. I expect it out of others.. Not you.
What did I say that was disingenuous?

Now if that was said in a bubble, sure... But you are in a thread where the OP is doing exactly that. Only.. On the left. I understand the push, but you gotta understand I have to also.
That's not what I said. I replied to someone who said that. I can't honestly say that I think Trump and his supporters are lying, because I'm not even sure I know what information they're operating under.

This is why I so often say that I've never seen anything like this before.

More children have died from the flu in 2020 than have died from COVID 19
Nearly 160,000 Americans have died from Covid. You can run, hide, obfuscate, and deflect but the number of Americans dying from coronavirus will continue to grow if we stay on the trajectory we are on.
yawn you are boring

No... They died from complications which included Covid. They may have died with or without it. Covid BY ITSELF, doesn't kill to that degree.
Is the fear mongering troll aware of your point? Or making it anyway to stoke the fear and gain even more
compliance from citizens.

Just today Kathleen "Moonbeam" Brown of Oregon said she will limit travel to other states because of Corona virus.
One by one freedoms are being taken away. When will enough be enough? When we are all wrapped in
gauze and stored away in sterile germ free rooms like living mummies?
These fkwads act like people never fking die! They are zombies

I think the main purpose of this thread is Fear Mongering.

Is it possible people actually believe all the nonsense they hear on CNN and MSNBC?

THE CDC and Cuomo have both admitted the numbers are not correct. so why do
people keep posting them as if they are actual?

Post #18.

LOL

Told you.........you will learn......LMAO

More children have died from the flu in 2020 than have died from COVID 19
Nearly 160,000 Americans have died from Covid. You can run, hide, obfuscate, and deflect but the number of Americans dying from coronavirus will continue to grow if we stay on the trajectory we are on.

FB_IMG_1596478464172.jpg

“Let there not be any confusion about that,” he added. “It’s not 9,000 deaths from COVID-19. It’s 180,000-plus deaths.”
Dr. Fauci

What matter IS the mortality rate..

No, what matters “during the pandemic” is not the mortality rate. It is excess deaths.

As of mid-August it’s 204,691.
“Aug 15, 2020 · The number of excess deaths exceeds the number attributable to COVID-19 by more than 16,000 people.”​

C39F9217-3786-4E39-8490-02DBBC761C0E.jpeg

You recently wrote:
“In fact, recent CDC study shows that over 90% of covid deaths had serious accompanying "co-mortalities"... And we blew that "science" off...”​
Why did you call this a “recent study”? It’s a report with updated statistics. Dr Fauci knocked your interpretation down big time.

it is updated statistics not a new interpretation/ study.

You make it sound as if the CDC just figured out that over 90% of recorded deaths have co-morbidities. That’s nuts.

You present your arguments as highly science based / yet you follow the anti-science / reasoning of this chap:
Over the weekend, a supporter of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory identified as “Mel Q” reinterpreted those statistics in a since-deleted tweet.​
How did you and Mel Q misinterpret the CDC report so much?

Last edited:
“Let there not be any confusion about that,” he added. “It’s not 9,000 deaths from COVID-19. It’s 180,000-plus deaths.”
Dr. Fauci

No, what matters “during the pandemic” is not the mortality rate. It is excess deaths.

“Aug 15, 2020 · The number of excess deaths exceeds the number attributable to COVID-19 by more than 16,000 people.”​

View attachment 383876

You recently wrote:
“In fact, recent CDC study shows that over 90% of covid deaths had serious accompanying "co-mortalities"... And we blew that "science" off...”​
Why did you call this a “recent study”? It’s a report with updated statistics. Dr Fauci knocked your interpretation down big time.

You make it sound as if the CDC just figured out that over 90% of recorded deaths have co-morbidities. That’s nuts.

You present your arguments as highly science based / yet you follow the anti-science / reasoning of this chap:
Over the weekend, a supporter of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory identified as “Mel Q” reinterpreted those statistics in a since-deleted tweet.​
Huffington.

Dr. Fauci

View attachment 383876

You recently wrote:

Huffington.

Huffington

Pathetic!!!!

Washington Post
Fauci debunks coronavirus death misinformation promoted by Trump

1 day ago · ... hypocritical. President Trump also retweeted the Fox News reporter's post about the story. ... “Let there not be any confusion about that. It's not ...

1 day ago · ... with Fox News's Laura Ingraham that was broadcast on Tuesday night. ... Let there not be any confusion about that,” Anthony Fauci, the nation's ...

Yahoo › sports › dr-fauci-defen...
Dr. Fauci defends coronavirus death toll numbers after Trump questions tally

2 days ago · Let (there) not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said in an ABC News interview . Fauci was seeking to explain a ... 9h ago. FOX News Videos ...
New York Daily News › corona...
Fauci defends coronavirus death toll after Trump slams him as 'inherited' - New York ...

2 days ago · Let (there) not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said in an ABC News ... “I inherited him,” Trump said in a Monday interview with Fox News.

FactCheck.org
CDC Did Not 'Admit Only 6%' of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19
Claim: "This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid."
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

Feedback
Herald Mail Media › news › nation
Dr. Fauci defends coronavirus death toll numbers after Trump questions tally ...

2 days ago · Let (there) not be any confusion about that," Fauci said in an ABC News interview. ...

49F834C7-AA87-4A66-8D07-D492CE8C3AFF.jpeg
60B75D1E-45DC-4B96-9E3C-AD9D185DE313.jpeg
CF362CFF-679B-447D-8A62-4C7A1C4DB4B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Dr. Fauci

View attachment 383876

You recently wrote:

Huffington.

Huffington

Pathetic!!!!

Washington Post
Fauci debunks coronavirus death misinformation promoted by Trump

1 day ago · ... hypocritical. President Trump also retweeted the Fox News reporter's post about the story. ... “Let there not be any confusion about that. It's not ...

1 day ago · ... with Fox News's Laura Ingraham that was broadcast on Tuesday night. ... Let there not be any confusion about that,” Anthony Fauci, the nation's ...

Yahoo › sports › dr-fauci-defen...
Dr. Fauci defends coronavirus death toll numbers after Trump questions tally

2 days ago · Let (there) not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said in an ABC News interview . Fauci was seeking to explain a ... 9h ago. FOX News Videos ...
New York Daily News › corona...
Fauci defends coronavirus death toll after Trump slams him as 'inherited' - New York ...

2 days ago · Let (there) not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said in an ABC News ... “I inherited him,” Trump said in a Monday interview with Fox News.

FactCheck.org
CDC Did Not 'Admit Only 6%' of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19
Claim: "This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid."
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

Feedback
Herald Mail Media › news › nation
Dr. Fauci defends coronavirus death toll numbers after Trump questions tally ...

2 days ago · Let (there) not be any confusion about that," Fauci said in an ABC News interview. ...

View attachment 383986View attachment 383987View attachment 383988
Fauci, Huffington, W Post, etc.

Interesting how the total number of people who die (5 per minute) stays the exact same despite COVID. Methinks people who are dying of multiple gunshot wounds in Chicago are reportedly dying of COVID.

Forum List

Back