One Person dies every 80 seconds from Covid in America

Over the last seven days, a grim new COVID-19 calculus has emerged: one person died every 80 seconds from the coronavirus in America.

And the pace at which those 7,486 people died appears to be accelerating, a new NBC News tally revealed Wednesday.

In July, a total of 26,198 deaths were reported, meaning one every 102 seconds. As of Wednesday morning, more than 158,000 people in the U.S. had died of the virus since the start of the pandemic.

Trump says Covid will magically disappear. President, I mean former VP Biden says that Trump is living in a “world of delusion”.

Trump and Trumpers continue to lie about the severity of this virus as Americans continue to die.
Every 2 seconds democrats tell
A lie

Last edited:
Over the last seven days, a grim new COVID-19 calculus has emerged: one person died every 80 seconds from the coronavirus in America.

And the pace at which those 7,486 people died appears to be accelerating, a new NBC News tally revealed Wednesday.

In July, a total of 26,198 deaths were reported, meaning one every 102 seconds. As of Wednesday morning, more than 158,000 people in the U.S. had died of the virus since the start of the pandemic.

Trump says Covid will magically disappear. President, I mean former VP Biden says that Trump is living in a “world of delusion”.

Trump and Trumpers continue to lie about the severity of this virus as Americans continue to die.
Biden will NEVER be President. KEEP DREAMING BUTTERCUP! COVID-19 IS A POLITICAL HOAX!

Ever you 2 seconds democrats tell
A lie
Democrats tell a lie whenever they move their lips!

tenor.gif

I'll take the OP's Covid concerns as soon as he condemns the BLM protesters who have congregated in our streets with no social distancing for months now.

Every 2 seconds democrats tell
A lie
Not true, because everything dems say is a lie even when no lie is needed. So when dems speak it's a lie

As a result of their group pathology -- the likes of which this world hasn't seen in 80, 90 years -- they either (a) immediately attack upon reading this information, or (2) immediately deny and/or dismiss it.

As ugly as this virus is, Trumpism has found a way to make it worse.

As a result of their group pathology -- the likes of which this world hasn't seen in 80, 90 years -- they either (a) immediately attack upon reading this information, or (2) immediately deny and/or dismiss it.

Post #18.

I'm all for attacking Trump for whatever you like. I'm ok with it. But this **IS** disingenuous. I expect it out of others.. Not you.

More children have died from the flu in 2020 than have died from COVID 19
Nearly 160,000 Americans have died from Covid. You can run, hide, obfuscate, and deflect but the number of Americans dying from coronavirus will continue to grow if we stay on the trajectory we are on.

May I ask what your fascination with that is?
Are you fearful for your personal safety?

Post #18.

I'm all for attacking Trump for whatever you like. I'm ok with it. But this **IS** disingenuous. I expect it out of others.. Not you.

You are probably the only one, then.
why would you not expect it from him?

Nearly 160,000 Americans have died from Covid. You can run, hide, obfuscate, and deflect but the number of Americans dying from coronavirus will continue to grow if we stay on the trajectory we are on.

LOL..I’ll answer your question with a question...why is it your don’t care about 160,000 dead Americans? Why is it is so offensive to you that there are those that care for the lives of others? What is it about taking precautions that save lives that you find so repugnant?

LOL..I’ll answer your question with a question...why is it your don’t care about 160,000 dead Americans? Why is it is so offensive to you that there are those that care for the lives of others? What is it about taking precautions that save lives that you find so repugnant?

I am aware enough to realize that people die
A lot of people, every day.
So many people that it would be impossible and mind altering to mourn them all.
So I know that you don't
I am curious why this subset of people has captured your fascination.

Post #18.

What did I say that was disingenuous?

Fear Factor on USMB.........this rerun is getting old..............

Be afraid ........be very afraid...........YAWN.
All of Americans killed in World War I, and all killed in VietNam added together, in just 6 month time with COVID is not enough deaths to move you?

waxed over cold
Is nothing to be proud of, Eagle.

So I know that you don't
That I want to save lives offends you is disturbing. That you consider yourself self-aware because you “realize that people die” is truly sad. I suppose that is the same argument people can use to ask why do we need medicine? Why do we need vaccines? Why do we need any laws that save lives because we all know that people will eventually die.

The argument that people will die is just plain dumb.

Last edited:

So I know that you don't
That I want to save live offends you is disturbing. That you consider yourself self-aware because you “realize that people die” is truly sad. I suppose that is the same argument people can use to ask why do we medicine? Why do we need vaccines? Why do we need any laws that save lives because we all know that people will eventually die.

The argument that people will die is just plain dumb.

C'mon man -
Just answer why this particular problem has you fascinated.

People die in car accidents much more frequently than that, yet we all still drive so we can keep our jobs.

Forum List

Back