On virtue

So no Trumpian can cite virtues held by Trump. I agree.

But what is more disturbing is they reject virtue in leadership. That vacuum of virtue is filled with hedonistic ignorance and the destruction of civility.

Only two type of citizens want that. The ignorant and the tyrannical.

So far, my character has been attacked, my list of virtues has been reviled, my upbringing has been attacked and no one seems to recognize any virtuous behavior from Trump.

So, now I ask of Trump supporters: what do you consider virtuous, if anything. You support a man without virtue, perhaps having none yourself makes it easier.

We gave you answers, you ignored them.
What? He's the life of the party? A great insult comic? And what good is 'straight talk' if that talk serves only to divide?

Does he have integrity, honesty, compassion or empathy?

I was raised in a solidly middle class home by two parents. We attended church as a family. I went to public schools. I played Little League baseball and was a Boy Scout. Through all these institutions I was inculcated in virtuous comportment.

These are the virtues I learned and try to live by as an adult.

Humility, honesty, loyalty, empathy, compassion, respect for others, respect for myself, adherence to the law, patriotism, volunteerism, and tolerance.

Those are some of the virtues I would assume everyone could back and admire in their fellow citizens. And especially in their leaders.

Could someone here please list the virtues of Donald Trump? What about this particular man do you find noble?

Some of you will resort to 'whataboutism'. But that's a cop out. He's asking for my vote this November. Tell us why he is virtuous enough to deserve it.

Yet you are not honest, you are a traitor - so loyalty is out, you promote riots and looting, so no adherence to law, and you hate anyone who isn't a Marxist, you have zero tolerance for any view save the radical left.

You have no virtues.
I'm a traitor for seeking virtue. What does that say about the hollow, shameful values you champion?

No, you are a hack for only asking about it when it comes to your opponents.
And you are either ignorant or tyrannical for supporting the unvirtuous.

No one has an once of any of those virtues only you left winger
You put us to shame with how much you care about stuff

The social media marketing departments at major corporations are asking what you'll care deeply about next

I was raised in a solidly middle class home by two parents. We attended church as a family. I went to public schools. I played Little League baseball and was a Boy Scout. Through all these institutions I was inculcated in virtuous comportment.

Humility, honesty, loyalty, empathy, compassion, respect for others, respect for myself, adherence to the law, patriotism, volunteerism, and tolerance.

Those are some of the virtues I would assume everyone could back and admire in their fellow citizens. And especially in their leaders.

Could someone here please list the virtues of Donald Trump? What about this particular man do you find noble?

Some of you will resort to 'whataboutism'. But that's a cop out. He's asking for my vote this November. Tell us why he is virtuous enough to deserve it.

Yet you are not honest, you are a traitor - so loyalty is out, you promote riots and looting, so no adherence to law, and you hate anyone who isn't a Marxist, you have zero tolerance for any view save the radical left.

You have no virtues.
I'm a traitor for seeking virtue. What does that say about the hollow, shameful values you champion?

Yet you seek to destroy the United States and establish a brutal, Marxist totalitarian dictatorship. Is that "virtuous?" :eek:

So no Trumpian can cite virtues held by Trump. I agree.

But what is more disturbing is they reject virtue in leadership. That vacuum of virtue is filled with hedonistic ignorance and the destruction of civility.

Only two type of citizens want that. The ignorant and the tyrannical.

Such a pathetic, pathological liar.

You've had the virtues explained, you just fucking lie - because you are an amoral, sociopath Marxist devoid of even a hint of integrity.

So far, my character has been attacked, my list of virtues has been reviled, my upbringing has been attacked and no one seems to recognize any virtuous behavior from Trump.

So, now I ask of Trump supporters: what do you consider virtuous, if anything. You support a man without virtue, perhaps having none yourself makes it easier.

We gave you answers, you ignored them.
What? He's the life of the party? A great insult comic? And what good is 'straight talk' if that talk serves only to divide?

You aren't looking for virtue in general, you are only looking for specific ones, and even then you wouldn't recognize his because his values are different than yours.

He believes in himself, and what he wants to do. That's a virtue.

You have no virtues.

And in the end, as we all knew, it boils down to TDS and ORANGE MAN BAD

Run away little girl, run away.

You have no virtues.

I have to apologize to you and the other Trumpian respondents. I sent you on a fool's errand. He reason no one provided evidence of virtue in Trump is because he has no virtues.

I expected the ham handed rationalization. I expected to be attackedmpersonally. Because those are the means by which the cirtueless Trump argues.

By abandoning what society considers virtuous behavior, you guys have debased yourselves to the level of Trump.

What happens next year when Trump is playing celebrity golf and pontificating about what he perceives as accomplishments on his part and criminal activity, as he sees it, on the new administration and congress? Can you still burn with that bitter flame that casts heat but no light?

I have to apologize to you and the other Trumpian respondents. I sent you on a fool's errand. He reason no one provided evidence of virtue in Trump is because he has no virtues.

I expected the ham handed rationalization. I expected to be attackedmpersonally. Because those are the means by which the cirtueless Trump argues.

By abandoning what society considers virtuous behavior, you guys have debased yourselves to the level of Trump.

What happens next year when Trump is playing celebrity golf and pontificating about what he perceives as accomplishments on his part and criminal activity, as he sees it, on the new administration and congress? Can you still burn with that bitter flame that casts heat but no light?

You're just a lying troll.

You asked a question, when you got an answer you didn't like it and started lying. You have no integrity, no ethics, no virtues.

The only thing that drives you is your partisanship, and;
1591453747268.png

You have no virtues.

We provided several of what could call his "virtues", and you ignored them. Then you pick my post for a word salad trying to ignore the fact that several posters provided several concepts that could be considered "virtues" of Trump.

I might get tarred and feathered for saying this, but I think this is actually a very good question. The problem is that a lot of people can't seem to take their partisan helmets off, even for a short while, which prevents them from thinking about things like this. Some might disagree, but I think it's important to think about questions like this when it comes to who we put our trust in, because there is so much deception in the world these days.

To answer the question, I can't think of that many... Diligent and hard working? But then that leads to the question, who is he working for?

Look at the people he has hired. Look at who he is partnering with :

He does have a number of qualities that are appealing to people, like confidence, good sense of humor, etc. But those aren't really virtues, they are personality traits.

I'll put on my flame suit now. Sigh.

Envy is a virtue of the communist left.

You didn't list that one.

Envy is a vice. Learn virtue before citing vice as virtue.
List Trump's virtues. It's a simple thing to ask, especially if you want others to support him as president.

List Trump's virtues. It's a simple thing to ask, especially if you want others to support him as president.
That's what I'm saying.

To the communist left, envy is a virtue. Theft is a right. Subjugation is a duty.

Fuck these motherfucking communist motherfuckers.

That's what I'm saying.

To the communist left, envy is a virtue. Theft is a right. Subjugation is a duty.

List Trump's virtues.

That's what I'm saying.

List Trump's virtues.
He is NOT Hillary Clinton.

That's infinitely qualifying.

I vote for what I want.

I don't vote for virtue.

I don't find it in any of our federal pols.

That's what I'm saying.

List Trump's virtues.
He is NOT Hillary Clinton.

That's infinitely qualifying.

That is not a virtue, it's a difference and andistraction.

List Trump's virtues.

Forum List

Back