On virtue

I was raised in a solidly middle class home by two parents. We attended church as a family. I went to public schools. I played Little League baseball and was a Boy Scout. Through all these institutions I was inculcated in virtuous comportment.

These are the virtues I learned and try to live by as an adult.

Humility, honesty, loyalty, empathy, compassion, respect for others, respect for myself, adherence to the law, patriotism, volunteerism, and tolerance.

Those are some of the virtues I would assume everyone could back and admire in their fellow citizens. And especially in their leaders.

Could someone here please list the virtues of Donald Trump? What about this particular man do you find noble?

Some of you will resort to 'whataboutism'. But that's a cop out. He's asking for my vote this November. Tell us why he is virtuous enough to deserve it.
Because Israel loves Trump. Trump has supported Israel through thick and thin. He has kept all of his promises to them. Trump has never once denied the state of Israel anything.
A vote for Trump...is a vote for Israel. Please help Trump, help them.
I'm an American, not an Israeli. He kept his loyalty to Israel in tact. Is that his only virtue? He's a loyal Israelite?
They are the only true Democracy in the region...they share our Judeo-Chistian values...they are our greatest ally. Your vote ensures that Israel will be given Trump's full effort to ensure each of these.
Nevertheless my first allegiance is to the United States. How do Trump's virtues project to and on the United States?
Bigly...really Bigly.
Did you know that Trump successfully relocated the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? That is one of the signs leading to the glorious rapture. Where all of us Zionist Christians will be sucked up in Jesus' heavenly vacuum where we will dine on celestial popcorn. We will watch all of the non-believers suffer and starve and die horrible horrible deaths during the tribulation.
I wanna hang out in Jesus' tour bus and watch all of the heathens suffer...but people like YOU need to support Trump...there is much to be done...we need the third temple so the anti-Christ can reign....so
VOTE TRUMP!
You're arguing policy, not qualities. What are Trump's virtues? Simple question.
He honors Zionism...He loves Zionism...he is a servant of Zionism...He loves Zionism...Bigly....believe me...believe me.
Vote Trump...do you know how many flavors of popcorn Jesus has on his bus? It's JESUS man! Infinity!

You're an anti-semite?

You must be democrat then

My upbringing was far more typical that anomalous. So I suspect many responders could relate and understand they hold the qualities I listed as well.

In this thread thus far I have found no one who could list Trump's virtues. And barely any who understand what virtues are and why they are valuable to society.

I ask a simple question, not one that should be equivocated. List Trump's virtues.

Were your parents communists? Raising you to always look for the struggle, that the revolution is coming, workers of the world unite? Bernie and before him McGovern. Abby Hoffman was a family hero.

Oh and you not listening doesn't mean that no one has listed Trumps virtues.

You have TDS BIGLEY, but you lack integrity.

I was raised in a solidly middle class home by two parents. We attended church as a family. I went to public schools. I played Little League baseball and was a Boy Scout. Through all these institutions I was inculcated in virtuous comportment.

Humility, honesty, loyalty, empathy, compassion, respect for others, respect for myself, adherence to the law, patriotism, volunteerism, and tolerance.

Those are some of the virtues I would assume everyone could back and admire in their fellow citizens. And especially in their leaders.

Could someone here please list the virtues of Donald Trump? What about this particular man do you find noble?

Some of you will resort to 'whataboutism'. But that's a cop out. He's asking for my vote this November. Tell us why he is virtuous enough to deserve it.
Because Israel loves Trump. Trump has supported Israel through thick and thin. He has kept all of his promises to them. Trump has never once denied the state of Israel anything.
I'm an American, not an Israeli. He kept his loyalty to Israel in tact. Is that his only virtue? He's a loyal Israelite?

You're a traitor, dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution of the United States, waging war to end the system of self-government in favor of the same old tyranny that has ruled for most of history. You seek a ruling elite who have absolute power of an impoverished and desperate majority.

There will be blood and you will not succeed.
List Trump's virtues.

My upbringing was far more typical that anomalous. So I suspect many responders could relate and understand they hold the qualities I listed as well.

In this thread thus far I have found no one who could list Trump's virtues. And barely any who understand what virtues are and why they are valuable to society.

I ask a simple question, not one that should be equivocated. List Trump's virtues.

Were your parents communists? Raising you to always look for the struggle, that the revolution is coming, workers of the world unite? Bernie and before him McGovern. Abby Hoffman was a family hero.

List Trump's virtues.

You're a traitor, dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution of the United States, waging war to end the system of self-government in favor of the same old tyranny that has ruled for most of history. You seek a ruling elite who have absolute power of an impoverished and desperate majority.

List Trump's virtues.

• Love of America
  • Perseverance
  • Courage
  • Wit
  • Leadership
List Biden's accomplishments?

List Trump's virtues.

You have malfunctioned, troll-bot

So far, my character has been attacked, my list of virtues has been reviled, my upbringing has been attacked and no one seems to recognize any virtuous behavior from Trump.

So, now I ask of Trump supporters: what do you consider virtuous, if anything. You support a man without virtue, perhaps having none yourself makes it easier.

So far, my character has been attacked, my list of virtues has been reviled, my upbringing has been attacked and no one seems to recognize any virtuous behavior from Trump.

So, now I ask of Trump supporters: what do you consider virtuous, if anything. You support a man without virtue, perhaps having none yourself makes it easier.

Your LACK of character has been attacked.

Look, when you engage in treason, which you have, you have to expect that people will criticize you for it (or more properly shoot you)

Now look at you, lying again. You lie non-stop because you have TDS and think that your hatred justifies your pathological dishonest. I gave you virtues of Trump several times now - you just lie about it because Orange Man Bad.

List Trump's virtues.

• Love of America
  • Perseverance
  • Courage
  • Wit
  • Leadership
Wit? Expand on this. How has he demonstrated virtue through wit? Perseverance? Where did he show that on 'repeal and replace'? How's the Mexican paid wall coming along? Courage? He must have a footlocker crammed with medals and citations. Leadership? Why has his approval numbers never gone above 50%?

List Trump's virtues.

• Love of America
  • Perseverance
  • Courage
  • Wit
  • Leadership
Wit? Expand on this. How has he demonstrated virtue through wit? Perseverance? Where did he show that on 'repeal and replace'? How's the Mexican paid wall coming along? Courage? He must have a footlocker crammed with medals and citations. Leadership? Why has his approval numbers never gone above 50%?

Trump outwits you Marxist pigs at every turn. You vile traitors have pulled every dirty trick in the book for 4 years. You conspired with Russia buy buying the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, then blamed Trump for doing what you did. You used the FBI and NSA to spy on the opposition candidate. You embedded spies in the campaign of the opposition, you used the Democrat Media Complex to run a 5 year disinformation campaign against Trump, yet Trump has thrived.

Yes, he outwits you evil vermin.

List Trump's virtues.

• Love of America
  • Perseverance
  • Courage
  • Wit
  • Leadership

Trump outwits you Marxist pigs at every turn. You vile traitors have pulled every dirty trick in the book for 4 years. You conspired with Russia buy buying the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, then blamed Trump for doing what you did. You used the FBI and NSA to spy on the opposition candidate. You embedded spies in the campaign of the opposition, you used the Democrat Media Complex to run a 5 year disinformation campaign against Trump, yet Trump has thrived.

Yes, he outwits you evil vermin.
...and you call me deranged!

...and you call me deranged!

Mostly I think of you as evil, stupid, and deluded.

You're like a dog chasing a car. Have you ever considered what you'll do if you catch it? If you succeed in ending America and establish the Stalinist dictatorship you dream of, what then? Do you REALLY think they are going to put YOU in charge? I know you want revenge against those who have done better in life than you - which is everyone, but you're just going to end up in a forced labor camp or dead.

I never suggested he was a virtuous person. I don't care. He's the best option for president at this time, and he's doing a fantastic job.
I will vote Trump in 2020.
I would say one good thing, if you call it a virtue, is that I know where he stands.
He calls it like he sees it. He doesn't hide behind political correctness. Like Obama, and all the other fake politicians do.

Target, burger King ,and only certain wendys franchise owners support everthing you say on twitter

Be sure to virtue signal on twitter and Download the burger King app for a free double whopper .....now with even more sodium

Yet you are not honest, you are a traitor - so loyalty is out, you promote riots and looting, so no adherence to law, and you hate anyone who isn't a Marxist, you have zero tolerance for any view save the radical left.

You have no virtues.

Yet you are not honest, you are a traitor - so loyalty is out, you promote riots and looting, so no adherence to law, and you hate anyone who isn't a Marxist, you have zero tolerance for any view save the radical left.

You have no virtues.
I'm a traitor for seeking virtue. What does that say about the hollow, shameful values you champion?

You have no virtues.
I'm a traitor for seeking virtue. What does that say about the hollow, shameful values you champion?

You don't seek virtue, you seek Marxism.

You seek a totalitarian state where individuals are property of the elite to be disposed of or consumed as the state desires.

I never suggested he was a virtuous person. I don't care. He's the best option for president at this time, and he's doing a fantastic job.
I will vote Trump in 2020.
I would say one good thing, if you call it a virtue, is that I know where he stands.
He calls it like he sees it. He doesn't hide behind political correctness. Like Obama, and all the other fake politicians do.
Unvirtuous, but the best option.

What vile dark times we live in.

We gave you answers, you ignored them.

You have no virtues.

No, you are a hack for only asking about it when it comes to your opponents.

Forum List

Back