On virtue

List Trump's virtues. Simple question.

Very nice guy, tremendous sense of humor, unbelievable ability to remember names, incredible sense of America and American history. President Trump could walk out of a party with the prettiest girl, while Obama was lucky to walk out with the ugliest dude. And yes illegal alien savages are not and can never be Americans or Canadians or Europeans or Russians or Asians. Sorry!

As far as President Trump's tone, he reminds me so much of my father's FBI friend (when they were honest) back in the day. Just straight up, telling it like it is and with fists or a firearm in case you can't handle reality.

Last edited:

Very nice guy, tremendous sense of humor, unbelievable ability to remember names, incredible sense of America and American history. President Trump could walk out of a party with the prettiest girl, while Obama was lucky to walk out with the ugliest dude. And yes illegal alien savages are not and can never be Americans or Canadians or Europeans or Russians or Asians. Sorry!

As far as President Trump's tone, he reminds me so much of my father's FBI friend (when they were honest) back in the day. Just straight up, telling it like it is and with fists or a firearm in case you can't handle reality.
I ask a simple question: please list Trump's virtues.

Perhaps you don't understand virtue. Perhaps you struggle listing Trump's virtues. Or, saddest of all, you were never taught virtue.

Please list Trump's virtues.

Here are some virtuous qualities we teach our children. Honesty, integrity, service to the community, empathy, compassion, tolerance, humility, respect for others, respect for one's self, respect for the planet, respect for elders, curiousity and a yen for knowledge?

Please list what is virtuous about Trump.

So you think Trump's virtues are he's the life of the party. He's a 'straight talker' who would beat you up or shoot you if you disagree.

And these characteristics make for a leader?

I was raised in a solidly middle class home by two parents. We attended church as a family. I went to public schools. I played Little League baseball and was a Boy Scout. Through all these institutions I was inculcated in virtuous comportment.

These are the virtues I learned and try to live by as an adult.

Humility, honesty, loyalty, empathy, compassion, respect for others, respect for myself, adherence to the law, patriotism, volunteerism, and tolerance.

Those are some of the virtues I would assume everyone could back and admire in their fellow citizens. And especially in their leaders.

Could someone here please list the virtues of Donald Trump? What about this particular man do you find noble?

Some of you will resort to 'whataboutism'. But that's a cop out. He's asking for my vote this November. Tell us why he is virtuous enough to deserve it.
If we feel we need to consult you on virtue, we'll be sure to get in touch.

I was raised in a solidly middle class home by two parents. We attended church as a family. I went to public schools. I played Little League baseball and was a Boy Scout. Through all these institutions I was inculcated in virtuous comportment.

Humility, honesty, loyalty, empathy, compassion, respect for others, respect for myself, adherence to the law, patriotism, volunteerism, and tolerance.

Those are some of the virtues I would assume everyone could back and admire in their fellow citizens. And especially in their leaders.

Could someone here please list the virtues of Donald Trump? What about this particular man do you find noble?

Some of you will resort to 'whataboutism'. But that's a cop out. He's asking for my vote this November. Tell us why he is virtuous enough to deserve it.
If we feel we need to consult you on virtue, we'll be sure to get in touch.
This is not about the contempt you feel for the virtues I prize and try hard to live by.

I ask a simple question, please list Trump's virtues.

You just have to feel so sorry for someone who feels a need to list what they feel are their good qualities as if they really are going to say look I am a piece of crap.
What are Trump's virtues? Simple question.
I have no doubt he would probably give you close to the same story you just gave.

Just so very sad that you really think that you must list your so called virtues. It might have worked out better if you had asked someone else to list your virtues. But hey we can't all play the sub par genius part.

I notice you did not list any bad traits. Funny how that worked.

You just have to feel so sorry for someone who feels a need to list what they feel are their good qualities as if they really are going to say look I am a piece of crap.
I have no doubt he would probably give you close to the same story you just gave.

Just so very sad that you really think that you must list your so called virtues. It might have worked out better if you had asked someone else to list your virtues. But hey we can't all play the sub par genius part.

I don't understand the contempt the Right shows for the virtues I try hard to live by. I further don't understand the difficulty they have listing Trump's virtues.

This thread isn't about me, my virtues or my vices. I listed virtues everyone should support and strive for. I ask a simple question: list Trump's virtues.

I'm not asking why you are contemptuous of my virtues, or if you would be insulted to share them. I'm asking a simple question. List Trump's virtues.
I get that you think you have great virtues. But that is you. If we knew you there maybe no one here who would believe that you had any virtues.
I have no doubt that Trump believes he has many of the same or even better virtues. If you don't see them that way then the problem may be you or it may be him.

But boy fun to play crazy isn't it.

I'm not asking why you are contemptuous of my virtues, or if you would be insulted to share them. I'm asking a simple question. List Trump's virtues.
I get that you think you have great virtues. But that is you. If we knew you there maybe no one here who would believe that you had any virtues.
I have no doubt that Trump believes he has many of the same or even better virtues. If you don't see them that way then the problem may be you or it may be him.

Again this is not about me, my virtues or my vices. It is about Trump's virtues.

Honesty, loyalty, integrity, empathy, compassion, tolerance, respect, service. These are just a few examples of virtuous behavior to be lauded and followed. Virtues valued by society and sought out in our leaders.

List Trump's virtues. It's a simple question.

Looks like you think you learned lessons you did not.

Who cares about the Virtues of Donald Trump? What I care about is his policy views align more with mine than any democrat.

Again this is not about me, my virtues or my vices. It is about Trump's virtues.

Honesty, loyalty, integrity, empathy, compassion, tolerance, respect, service. These are just a few examples of virtuous behavior to be lauded and followed. Virtues valued by society and sought out in our leaders.

Again short on mental capacity you made it about you in the very start of your op. Remember you listing all your story about playing ball and being a scout then listing your supposed qualities? So without being able to compare one to the other all we can go on is your idea of your qualities and his idea of his qualities.

Since we can not compare apples to apples then your whole thread falls apart.

Who cares about the Virtues of Donald Trump? What I care about is his policy views align more with mine than any democrat.
Can you list Trump's virtues or are you saying a person lacking virtue deserves to be elected?

You claim you learned them, you make this about you as well.

Trump has no filter, he says what he means, even if it is piled high with hyperbole. He is loyal to people that remain loyal to him. He may be a horrible husband but by all accounts he is a good father (i have several relatives that fall into the category).

Can you list Trump's virtues or are you saying a person lacking virtue deserves to be elected?

I'm saying it doesn't matter to me, and considering Biden is the potential Dem candidiate it probably won't matter to dems either.

I listed some of his better qualities in my previous response.

I don't understand the contempt the Right shows for the virtues I try hard to live by. I further don't understand the difficulty they have listing Trump's virtues.

This thread isn't about me, my virtues or my vices. I listed virtues everyone should support and strive for. I ask a simple question: list Trump's virtues.
Man you just don't get it. Do you have a mental problem? You made the op about you when you talked about yourself having this quality or that, when you talked about your childhood.
We don't know you so we have no way of judging your qualities and if you are actually as virtuous as you claim.
So if we follow your example then we have to assume that Trump and almost everyone on the planet feels they have some or most of the same virtues that you do.

Really very easy doesn't take a smart person to fiqure out.

Again short on mental capacity you made it about you in the very start of your op. Remember you listing all your story about playing ball and being a scout then listing your supposed qualities? So without being able to compare one to the other all we can go on is your idea of your qualities and his idea of his qualities.

My upbringing was far more typical that anomalous. So I suspect many responders could relate and understand they hold the qualities I listed as well.

In this thread thus far I have found no one who could list Trump's virtues. And barely any who understand what virtues are and why they are valuable to society.

I ask a simple question, not one that should be equivocated. List Trump's virtues.

I'm saying it doesn't matter to me, and considering Biden is the potential Dem candidiate it probably won't matter to dems either.

I listed some of his better qualities in my previous response.
Yeah considering Biden has obvious mental problems, had over forty years in congress and according to his account he did everything for the eight years of 44's term he doesn't have much going for him.
In fact he voted to continue school segregation and his crime bill doubled the amount of minorities in prisons I would say his help to minioritesoritys has been outrages.

Was this one of your virtues?
{

“Last night, protesters intentionally set a fire to an occupied building on Broad Street,” Richmond Police Chief Will Smith told reporters Sunday, according to the Washington Times. “This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to over the last two days, but they prohibited us from getting on scene. We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department."

“Protesters intercepted that fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire,” Smith added. "Inside that home was a child.”

}

Love of America

What are your's? Lust for power? Greed for what others have?

My upbringing was far more typical that anomalous. So I suspect many responders could relate and understand they hold the qualities I listed as well.

In this thread thus far I have found no one who could list Trump's virtues. And barely any who understand what virtues are and why they are valuable to society.

I ask a simple question, not one that should be equivocated. List Trump's virtues.
How many times do you have to be told that in yours and others they all think that they have the virtues you think you have? The fact of the matter is you can no more prove that you have those virtues then anyone else.
Yet you want to pretend that you have them and someone else does not. While others may feel the same about you.

Because Israel loves Trump. Trump has supported Israel through thick and thin. He has kept all of his promises to them. Trump has never once denied the state of Israel anything.
A vote for Trump...is a vote for Israel. Please help Trump, help them.
I'm an American, not an Israeli. He kept his loyalty to Israel in tact. Is that his only virtue? He's a loyal Israelite?

You're a traitor, dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution of the United States, waging war to end the system of self-government in favor of the same old tyranny that has ruled for most of history. You seek a ruling elite who have absolute power of an impoverished and desperate majority.

There will be blood and you will not succeed.

Forum List

Back