Omicron about to explode in USA

NYC is breaking records

Seems there is no end in site

Don’t worry ..you will most likely be out a week
Is the word Schvartze offensive in Yiddish?

These variants get weaker because they want to survive. The next one weaker. Buy more tissues for a cold

Is the word Schvartze offensive in Yiddish?

These variants get weaker because they want to survive. The next one weaker. Buy more tissues for a cold
The article basically says the same thing:
But once again, city hospitalization numbers remain low. At the height of the pandemic, on average there were 1,600 patients being treated at city hospitals for COVID. In Dec. 2020, there were just 243; as of Monday, NYC hospitalizations were at just 43 — a 97 percent decrease from the pandemic peak.

omicron-again-god.jpg

NYC is breaking records Seems there is no end in site Don’t worry ..you will most likely be out a week

FUCK OMICRON. The other night I was clicking through the channels and of the three PBS channels worth watching, TWO of them both had news on and BOTH with female hosts were talking about Omicron as if it were the biggest and most important news story there was! And with great consternation. Ten minutes later I passed over the same channels and they were STILL talking about it! Then maybe 30 minutes to an hour later I passed them again and bother were STILL anguishing over Omicron!

That is when I realized that the Left are literally using Covid as a FEAR CAMPAIGN and untold numbers must sit tuned to the latest news on this "horrible scourge" that they must not be aware of anything else going on in the world.

Certainly not anything else the Biden Administration is doing or NOT doing.

Forum List

Back