Pasteurized Milk and Cheese

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I distinctly remember reading in Convoluted Universe (5?) by Dolores Cannon, the Council of Aliens said there is radiation in pasteurized milk and cheese. Do not drink it or eat it! Radiation can cause cancer.

There was also a food expert for the New York Times that was interviewed on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who said Parmesan Cheese has saw dust in it. Do not eat it! The saw dust is used to keep the grated cheese from clumping together.

Last edited:
From the FDA’s website:

Raw milk can contain a variety of disease-causing pathogens, as demonstrated by numerous scientific studies. These studies, along with numerous foodborne outbreaks, clearly demonstrate the risk associated with drinking raw milk. Pasteurization effectively kills raw milk pathogens without any significant impact on milk nutritional quality.

From the FDA’s website:

Raw milk can contain a variety of disease-causing pathogens, as demonstrated by numerous scientific studies. These studies, along with numerous foodborne outbreaks, clearly demonstrate the risk associated with drinking raw milk. Pasteurization effectively kills raw milk pathogens without any significant impact on milk nutritional quality.
i believe the Government is lying to us about this. i believe the Aliens.

I don’t need the government to tell me that it’s important to heat raw milk in order to kill harmful bacteria.
that is not harmful bacteria in raw milk. your body needs that bacteria to train your body to respond to that bacteria in raw milk.

i believe the Government is lying to us about this. i believe the Aliens.
And normal people think you believe insane lunacy and spend too much time reading garbage

you can’t “believe” things that have zero evidentiary basis.

if you do, that’s something that you should address for your own health and safety

From the FDA’s website:

And that's why the human race died from eating unpasteurized dairy for a couple thousand years.

And that's why the human race died from eating unpasteurized dairy for a couple thousand years.
Who said the human race died? Obviously, many got sick from the bacteria. You realize people died of food born illness *much* more in the past than they do today, don’t you?

braalian is correct . Raw milk is bad for you. In ancient times even they heated their milk. You drink raw milk you will end up in the emergency room with what we called ''the scours'' its like dysentery. In other words really severe diarrhea. I grew up country so this is something I know about. :thup: :thup:

braalian is correct . Raw milk is bad for you. In ancient times even they heated their milk. You drink raw milk you will end up in the emergency room with what we called ''the scours'' its like dysentery. In other words really severe diarrhea. I grew up country so this is something I know about. :thup: :thup:
Coulda fooled me. I have used raw dairy for years. No GI problems here.

Coulda fooled me. I have used raw dairy for years. No GI problems here.
That doesn’t mean there aren’t well documented health risks in drinking raw milk.

I like to eat raw hamburger occasionally and I’ve never gotten sick from it. That doesn’t mean I can say raw hamburger is just as safe as cooked. I smoke cigars and have never gotten cancer. That doesn’t mean I can say they don’t increase the risk.

I believe you should have the right to drink raw milk if you wish, but facts are facts.

I distinctly remember reading in Convoluted Universe (5?) by Dolores Cannon, the Council of Aliens said there is radiation in pasteurized milk and cheese. Do not drink it or eat it! Radiation can cause cancer.

There was also a food expert for the New York Times that was interviewed on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who said Parmesan Cheese has saw dust in it. Do not eat it! The saw dust is used to keep the grated cheese from clumping together.
Go drink unpasteurized milk for a month and get back with us

Can Pregnant Women only eat Cooked Parmesan?​

Parmesan – real or generic – is so unlikely to contain listeria that pregnant women can safely eat it cold, uncooked, or sliced straight out of the packet (or cheese wheel). This is the case, even if it’s made with unpasteurized milk, due to its low moisture content and hard texture.

Young calves get scours from eating too rich of pasture grasses their systems aren't used too after weaning. Humans not so much

The quality of the raw milk, depends much on the health and conditions of the cow, and cleanliness during milking. Dirty hands, dirty equipment, dirty teats, low quality feed or pastures and increased risks to the animal health all contribute to the quality of the milk.

Raw milk, if properly handled & quality conditions are met, is one of the greatest contributors to human health and immune systems.

Forum List

Back