Oh. So NOW Pfizer Tells Us......

Please get informed. It kills less than 1% of those infected.
The new variant is 50% worse. And with you idiots in charge of our reaction, this will go on until we get worse variants and even fatal ones. Get your shot and stop listening to pure crap. You are not a scientist, scientists say get the damn shot and shut the hell up, brainwashed functional moron. Stupidest political party in the modern world by far. Thanks Rupert Murdoch. International pariah scumbag

The new variant is 50% worse. And with you idiots in charge of our reaction, this will go on until we get worse variants and even fatal ones. Get your shot and stop listening to pure crap. You are not a scientist, scientists say get the damn shot and shut the hell up, brainwashed functional moron. Stupidest political party in the modern world by far. Thanks Rupert Murdoch. International pariah scumbag

No it isn't. More infectious , less deadly.Piss off liar.

Everybody agrees but your pathetic scumbag GOP pundits and a few conspiracy nut jobs... Get the damn shot there are no problems with it that there hasn't been with every vaccine ever.
I haven't been paying attention to "pathetic scumbag GOP pundits", I've been paying attention to doctors and, frankly, I'd like to see more agreement among them before I opt for the vaccine.

"Get the goddamn shot" is hardly a compelling argument...

The new variant is 50% worse.

Please cite your source which quantifies that it's 50% worse...

And with you idiots in charge of our reaction, this will go on until we get worse variants and even fatal ones. Get your shot and stop listening to pure crap. You are not a scientist, scientists say get the damn shot and shut the hell up, brainwashed functional moron. Stupidest political party in the modern world by far. Thanks Rupert Murdoch. International pariah scumbag

As long as you act like an insolent child, as you do in this post, there's not a snowball's chance in Hell that too many people will read what you've written and say "Oh, hey, I guess he's right!"

Act like a fucking adult if you want to have a conversation...

Please cite your source which quantifies that it's 50% worse...

As long as you act like an insolent child, as you do in this post, there's not a snowball's chance in Hell that too many people will read what you've written and say "Oh, hey, I guess he's right!"

Act like a fucking adult if you want to have a conversation...
In my 12 years on message boards, I have seen one person change their party and I did it. Your information deserves no respect. Children are getting really sick now. Dying is not the only thing that goes wrong with this damn thing. Get your damn shot. It is no worse than any other vaccine.

Shut your fucking dickhole, pussy.
Get your damn shot You are the pussy obviously scared of your own shadow and crap from the worst media in the world and tiniest.
the Delta variant more dangerous?
Q: Is the Delta variant more deadly? While an increase in infections alone is troubling and can lead to more deaths—both through the increase in cases and by overwhelming the health system—early research suggests Delta is possibly more dangerous than the Alpha variant and twice as likely to lead to hospitalization.Jul 16, 2021
American Lung Association › blog › covid...
All You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Delta Variant | ...

Get your damn shot You are the pussy obviously scared of your own shadow and crap from the worst media in the world and tiniest.
Q: Is the Delta variant more deadly? While an increase in infections alone is troubling and can lead to more deaths—both through the increase in cases and by overwhelming the health system—early research suggests Delta is possibly more dangerous than the Alpha variant and twice as likely to lead to hospitalization.Jul 16, 2021
No.

Now fuck off, coward.

It's a hard world; let the weak fall.

In my 12 years on message boards, I have seen one person change their party and I did it. Your information deserves no respect. Children are getting really sick now. Dying is not the only thing that goes wrong with this damn thing. Get your damn shot. It is no worse than any other vaccine.

Lemme' see here...

A doctor; a medical professional at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, recommends not getting the vaccine, at least not yet.

Some internet pinhead who is more interested in placing blame for the virus than he is in stopping the virus, acts like a child and screams "GET THE VACCINE" while proving he can't act like an adult.

Gee, who am I going to defer to...

No.

Now fuck off, coward.

It's a hard world; let the weak fall.
You'll be sorry lol... People around you will probably be sorrier... What about global warming did you figure that out yet lol? The GOP is the only party in the world that believes your crap... You are a perfect chump of the greedy idiot GOP rich.

Lemme' see here...

A doctor; a medical professional at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, recommends not getting the vaccine, at least not yet.

Some internet pinhead who is more interested in placing blame for the virus than he is in stopping the virus, acts like a child and screams "GET THE VACCINE" while proving he can't act like an adult.

That's idiot is one in a million... Glad Rupert Murdock could find him or pay him off. Your whole party is a disgrace... Good luck, brainwashed functional moron.

Lemme' see here...

And the internet pinhead continues unabated...

That's idiot is one in a million...

That's not even a meaningful sentence. If you're going to call someone an idiot, you'd better have your ducks in a row, so as to not come across as an ignorant internet pinhead...

Glad Rupert Murdock could find him or pay him off. Your whole party is a disgrace... Good luck, brainwashed functional moron.

My "party"?

I don't have a party, dipshit.

Unlike you, this isn't a political issue for me. You're so fucking Hell bent on blaming Republicans (which I'm not, by the way) that that's all you care about.

And that's why you're so fucking easy to dismiss...

All You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Delta Variant | ..

Just rumor.
The actual facts are that covid has an infection rate R0=2 while the delta variant has an infection rate R0=2.5,
And it is not more deadly, but less deadly.
There is no risk of overwhelming health care systems and never has been.
The whole reason the deaths keep increasing and the virus has time to produce variants is that we "flattened the curve".
You should never do that.
The quicker you end the virus through recovery, the fewer deaths you have.

That's idiot is one in a million... Glad Rupert Murdock could find him or pay him off. Your whole party is a disgrace... Good luck, brainwashed functional moron.

I am far more left wing than anyone, but that is foolish because obviously the FDA has not approved any covid vaccine, so clearly they are recommending against getting vaccinated yet.

I am far more left wing than anyone, but that is foolish because obviously the FDA has not approved any covid vaccine, so clearly they are recommending against getting vaccinated yet.
The hell they are, it just takes a long time for the official approval to come through. Everyone involved says get the goddamn vaccine and don't worry about it. This vaccine is very similar to other Corona virus vaccines which have had no major side effects like are feared for no good reason except for crap GOP propaganda.

Just rumor.
The actual facts are that covid has an infection rate R0=2 while the delta variant has an infection rate R0=2.5,
And it is not more deadly, but less deadly.
There is no risk of overwhelming health care systems and never has been.
The whole reason the deaths keep increasing and the virus has time to produce variants is that we "flattened the curve".
You should never do that.
The quicker you end the virus through recovery, the fewer deaths you have.
Everybody involved says get the goddamn vaccine except for scumbag group pundits and internet crazies and GOP scumbag politicians. The only way to get rid of the disease is for everyone to get vaccinated. You brainwashed functional idiots are going to cause a long pandemic and worse variants to come.

Forum List

Back