Oh. So NOW Pfizer Tells Us......

Just rumor.
The actual facts are that covid has an infection rate R0=2 while the delta variant has an infection rate R0=2.5,
And it is not more deadly, but less deadly.
There is no risk of overwhelming health care systems and never has been.
The whole reason the deaths keep increasing and the virus has time to produce variants is that we "flattened the curve".
You should never do that.
The quicker you end the virus through recovery, the fewer deaths you have.
The American lung association is lying lol?!

The hell they are, it just takes a long time for the official approval to come through. Everyone involved says get the goddamn vaccine and don't worry about it. This vaccine is very similar to other Corona virus vaccines which have had no major side effects like are feared for no good reason except for crap GOP propaganda.

No doctors or nurse are recommending these vaccines.
And in fact the inventor of mRNA techniques, Dr. Robert Malone says these are badly made and the spike protein has been known to move away from the injection site. So instead of just getting a sore arm, you can get inflammation of the heart or brain.
There are no other corona virus vaccines.
All vaccines used to use real viruses that are dead, and these are the first vaccines to try to make a totally synthetic vaccine instead.
The technology is very new and never been approved by anyone.
And no one can claim they are safe, because they are so new and untested.
In fact, the allergic reactions they can create could take years to surface.

The vaccines won't work altogether, so LOOK! They have anti-virals in production. So if the vaccines worked at all, they seemed to know from the get-go they wouldn't work like smallpox or polio vaccines, but maaaaybe like the flu shots, if they were lucky.

None of this bothers me.

The only thing that bothers me is the push to get vaccinated OR ELSE. Clearly, the very manufacturers of the vaccines knew what was going on.

That doesn't say anything like what you claim it does.

Why do you lie like that?

Yes yes only scumbag Rupert Murdock pundits and internet crazies know the truth...

No, the FDA won't approve the vaccines, and big pharma hospitals are firing hundreds of doctors and nurses who also know these vaccines are risky.

Other brainwashed functional morons who won't get vaccinated you mean. Lol AARGH h hhhhh

Its the vaccine people who are causing all the deaths.
We could easily have ended the epidemic several different ways in less than a month, last March.
Why didn't we?
Because we decided to "flatten the curve" instead, which every one knows can NEVER end any epidemic and instead makes it last forever.
So who would do that, except those hoping to make vaccine profits?

Holy shit commies are retarded sheep rotflmao

Covid

So over the last year plus of the world's largest psy op we've had three promising drugs 2 that have been around for decades with well documented side effects..but generally extremely safe to take...Drs came out of the woodwork from all over the fuckin planet saying hey I'm getting results .... positive results

...but here in the united states of America....land of the free pfffffftttt we can't use them for covid cause the "experts said" and the" side effects "
Now shut up bigots ....where's your ineffectual mask

Here take this experimental concoction bigots !
that's absolutely nothinglike a traditionalvaccine. We also know now with pretty much 100% certainty that it isn't even working ...and will probably have some serious long term consequences for many ....take it! take it !you have to take it !or else! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And now new anti virals are coming ....azt part deux? ...uh boy
And they'll eat it up

I'm just amazed at how many rolled up dey sleeves ...millions upon millions

50 years ago these people were against "the man". Now they love "the man" in Big Daddy Govco and Big Corporate--they lick his boots all day long and demand YOU lick his boots too.

And ask no questions about it!

Excellent point, it is absolutely crazy how much "the left" has changed. Whatever happened to being anti-war? Whatever happened to being against big corporations? Now they're cheering for pro-war corporatist establishment politicians, as you said licking their boots all day long. And they get mad at those of us who question the establishment, or anyone who doesn't lick boots like they do. It is surreal and bizarre how much the left has changed.

All I can say is that the conditioning has worked really well, apparently. Which is why I've been saying for years that people need to turn off the idiot box. They don't call it programming for nothing.

Excellent point, it is absolutely crazy how much "the left" has changed. Whatever happened to being anti-war? Whatever happened to being against big corporations? Now they're cheering for pro-war corporatist establishment politicians, as you said licking their boots all day long. And they get mad at those of us who question the establishment, or anyone who doesn't lick boots like they do. It is surreal and bizarre how much the left has changed.

All I can say is that the conditioning has worked really well, apparently. Which is why I've been saying for years that people need to turn off the idiot box. They don't call it programming for nothing.

A bunch of authoritarian yes-men with a Puritanical streak a mile wide aka "woke" moralism cancel culture. That part is the most giggle-worthy to me.

Because of all of the above, the Left is not only in the process of losing politically, they're losing the culture as well. See: Hollywood. Even the music scene. When I saw hiphop artists twerking to a vaccine song I thought, yep. The Titanic has hit the 'berg. Just a matter of time now.

By saying that Trump could've stopped this, do you realize the level of power you're assigning to him?

He's not a doctor. He wasn't gonna' stop anything. Hell, even doctors haven't stopped it...
I'm sorry, I only meant to imply that he didn't help the situation. I think his cynicism, more than anything else, helped derail the efforts against the virus.

By saying that Trump could've stopped this, do you realize the level of power you're assigning to him?

He's not a doctor. He wasn't gonna' stop anything. Hell, even doctors haven't stopped it...
Sure Trumptard.

March 7 2020
TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

Trump is an idiot braggart.

Its the vaccine people who are causing all the deaths.
We could easily have ended the epidemic several different ways in less than a month, last March.
Why didn't we?
Because we decided to "flatten the curve" instead, which every one knows can NEVER end any epidemic and instead makes it last forever.
So who would do that, except those hoping to make vaccine profits?
Congratulations, that was total nonsense you've done it!! Get your damn shot and everyone else --It is just like every other vaccine ever..... But with your ridiculous GOP propaganda machine and total missinformation as always...

Who's lying again, every respected media and court in the world or international pariah and scumbag Rupert Murdoch and internet nutjobs?

Who is getting out of the stupidest wars ever and who is trying to tax giant corporations their fair share? Where do you get your idiocy?

Last edited:
Covid is a ridiculously survivable virus. The idea that the world's population is in peril if you don't get the vaccine is ludicrous...
Evidently, the danger of this disease is important, but not overwhelming. It does seem that a more moderate reaction to it would have been reasonable.

Covid is a ridiculously survivable virus. The idea that the world's population is in peril if you don't get the vaccine is ludicrous...
Absolutely!!!!

I'm rated as a "high risk" person, as I don't intend on getting this experimental toxic garbage injected into me, and because of my medical condition and age.

BUT.......I keep myself clean. I keep everything clean, I sanitize my groceries and other store bought items when I get home. And my Dr. has me on 50,000 units of vitamin D a week. Plus, I take vit. C. I'm also a big eater of onions and garlic.

I've been to different Dr.s offices often since January (other medical conditions), I go to the grocery store at least once a week, I go to the dollar stores often, I've been around other people that have had COVID or been around others with it, even hugged a couple of them. Still clean and safe.

I do limit myself from crowded situations though. I pay attention to my surroundings, and I keep an eye on anyone thats acting "out of the norm", like coughing or sneezing without covering their face or turning away from others......which has only been a couple of times in the past 2 years.

This works for me, because I know me, and I know my situations. I can control my surroundings. And if I don't feel "safe", I just don't go, or I leave. I don't throw fits, temper tantrums, or blame others for my misfortunes.

But thats just me.

A bunch of authoritarian yes-men with a Puritanical streak a mile wide aka "woke" moralism cancel culture. That part is the most giggle-worthy to me.

Because of all of the above, the Left is not only in the process of losing politically, they're losing the culture as well. See: Hollywood. Even the music scene. When I saw hiphop artists twerking to a vaccine song I thought, yep. The Titanic has hit the 'berg. Just a matter of time now.
Pendulums always swing back the other way.

Forum List

Back