Oh. So NOW Pfizer Tells Us......

I did what millions of other people did: I lived through Covid.

Then we were told if we got the vaccine we wouldn't have to wear masks. Well, guess what? Many municipalities are ordering people, vaccinated or not, to wear a mask, both indoors and outdoors. I still see idiots sitting alone in their cars wearing masks.

I've read convincing arguments on both sides of the debate from respected people in the medical field, so even the doctors don't know what the fuck to do. Some say get the vaccine, others say don't.

When they start to agree, I'll start to listen to them...
They told the public what they needed to know at the time. Do you not want to speculate that the virus would become stronger and breakthrough cases would occur. Which is always a possibility with any vaccine. They've been truthful all alone, Trump hasn't been, just breed and impatience has cost US dearly. When you watch your car fixed, do you take it to a Baker ? No you take it to an expert. End of story

Never missed a day of work.....hero of the republic status unlocked
Well when I stopped working full-time I lost over 200 hours of sick time cuz I never used it. Working in a nursing home, you always feel obligated to do more. It's not just a job, it's what you need and love to do.

Well when I stopped working full-time I lost over 200 hours of sick time cuz I never used it. Working in a nursing home, you always feel obligated to do more. It's not just a job, it's what you need and love to do.
Not enough of that. Dad worked for PO, when mom got sick he had accumulated an entire yrs worth of sick leave.

They told the public what they needed to know at the time. Do you not want to speculate that the virus would become stronger and breakthrough cases would occur. Which is always a possibility with any vaccine. They've been truthful all alone, Trump hasn't been, just breed and impatience has cost US dearly. When you watch your car fixed, do you take it to a Baker ? No you take it to an expert. End of story

How has it cost us?

The pandemic was going to happen, regardless of who was in the White House. See, that's what the idiot left doesn't understand. A President Clinton would've reacted the same way, simply because she wouldn't have known, as Trump didn't, that a different response would be more appropriate.

You have such an unwavering hatred of Donald Trump that you're all too willing to blame him for everything bad and give him credit for none of the good, regardless of what those things may be. The solution to this virus has to be non-political in both its development and its implementation. Unfortunately, liberals doon't seem to eager to engage in anything which might result in the right looking good.

The idiot left lost all high ground in this argument when it started to claim that Trump "murdered" people and/or was responsible for untold numbers of deaths. He wasn't, and only ignorant, brainless fucks believe he was...

How has it cost us?

The pandemic was going to happen, regardless of who was in the White House. See, that's what the idiot left doesn't understand. A President Clinton would've reacted the same way, simply because she wouldn't have known, as Trump didn't, that a different response would be more appropriate.

You have such an unwavering hatred of Donald Trump that you're all too willing to blame him for everything bad and give him credit for none of the good, regardless of what those things may be. The solution to this virus has to be non-political in both its development and its implementation. Unfortunately, liberals doon't seem to eager to engage in anything which might result in the right looking good.

The idiot left lost all high ground in this argument when it started to claim that Trump "murdered" people and/or was responsible for untold numbers of deaths. He wasn't, and only ignorant, brainless fucks believe he was...
If you consider our president an idiot, that definition probably defines you. We are where we're at now, because Trump totally mismanaged everything. We are still digging out of the hole he left us on this issue and many others.

The vaccines won't work altogether, so LOOK! They have anti-virals in production. So if the vaccines worked at all, they seemed to know from the get-go they wouldn't work like smallpox or polio vaccines, but maaaaybe like the flu shots, if they were lucky.

None of this bothers me.

The only thing that bothers me is the push to get vaccinated OR ELSE. Clearly, the very manufacturers of the vaccines knew what was going on.

Shocker
....oh new anti virals coming lol cha ching!

When three other treatments seem to work ...uh boy

We're waiting on the cdc info on this

WASHINGTON – New recommendations from federal health officials this week on when vaccinated Americans should don face masks came with a startling bolt of news: People who have had their shots and become infected with the delta variant of the coronavirus can harbor large amounts of virus just like unvaccinated people. That means they could become spreaders of the disease and should return to wearing masks indoors in certain situations, including when vulnerable people are present.

But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention did not publish the new research. In the text of the updated masking guidance, the agency merely cited “CDC COVID-19 Response Team, unpublished data, 2021.”

Some outside scientists have their own message: Show us the data.

“They’re making a claim that people with delta who are vaccinated and unvaccinated have similar levels of viral load, but nobody knows what that means,” said Gregg Gonsalves, an associate professor at the Yale School of Public Health. “It’s meaningless unless we see the data.”

When CDC Director Rochelle Walensky spoke to reporters Tuesday, she cited the “new scientific data” but provided limited details about how the research was done. She said the data comes from outbreak investigations in which researchers compared delta infections among vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

The data will be “published imminently,” according to a federal official knowledgeable about the research but who was not authorized to be a spokesperson for the government.

sdmxmmdmddd.jpeg

If you consider our president an idiot, that definition probably defines you. We are where we're at now, because Trump totally mismanaged everything. We are still digging out of the hole he left us on this issue and many others.
Oh, permit me to be more clear. When I said "idiot", I wasn't referring to Biden.

I was referring to you.

We are where we're at now because a pandemic, by its very nature, is going to progress regardless of taken against it.

Consider the whole mask thing. People were buying and using masks which clearly stated on the box that they offered no protection against Covid. Also, the fact that there was no "standard" for masks should tell you that even those advocating their use had no idea what would or wouldn't be effective. They just enjoyed the optics of everyone jumping when they said "jump!" People were using surgical masks, bandanas; anything that they could tie around their face.

If Covid were truly as deadly as some would have you believe, they'd have come up with some standard specifications? Wearing masks which offered zero protection offered the left a feel-good moment, though, so that's all they cared about.

As for what Trump did and didn't do, consider the fact that, when he tried to implement travel restrictions from China, the left lost its collective mind, calling everything from a xenophobe to a racist. Stopping travel from China, which Trump wanted to do, would've gone a long, long way in protecting us.

But idiot libs just couldn't stomach even the idea of Trump doing something effective...

The worn out and overused excuse for all Biden’s failure…

TRUMP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE EVILS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS WELL AS IN PARALLEL UNIVERSES.

Joe Biden is not an idiot but he is a corrupt Swamp critter who at his age is suffering from the early stages of dementia.

In my opinion Joe Biden is the wrong President at the wrong time. Among other problems he has been bought and is owned by the communist Chinese. Liberals felt Trump was Putin’s puppet but of course ignore the fact the Xi Jinping is pulling Biden’s strings.

1627580299174.jpeg

1627581113086.jpeg

1627580843948.jpeg

/

So you'd rather listen to a clown than the experts good for you let's see how well that works for you
Hey, Dumbfuck, two of the people I spoke with, and who offered differing opinions on the vaccine, are doctors at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.

Try not to be so fucking stupid, will ya'?

Oh, permit me to be more clear. When I said "idiot", I wasn't referring to Biden.

I was referring to you.

We are where we're at now because a pandemic, by its very nature, is going to progress regardless of taken against it.

Consider the whole mask thing. People were buying and using masks which clearly stated on the box that they offered no protection against Covid. Also, the fact that there was no "standard" for masks should tell you that even those advocating their use had no idea what would or wouldn't be effective. They just enjoyed the optics of everyone jumping when they said "jump!" People were using surgical masks, bandanas; anything that they could tie around their face.

If Covid were truly as deadly as some would have you believe, they'd have come up with some standard specifications? Wearing masks which offered zero protection offered the left a feel-good moment, though, so that's all they cared about.

As for what Trump did and didn't do, consider the fact that, when he tried to implement travel restrictions from China, the left lost its collective mind, calling everything from a xenophobe to a racist. Stopping travel from China, which Trump wanted to do, would've gone a long, long way in protecting us.

But idiot libs just couldn't stomach even the idea of Trump doing something effective...
You do realize Pfizer was not part of trumps warp speed program they refused his money because they knew it would be a disaster going forward. Trump is totally self-destructive and lacking any leadership qualities should have never been president it was a fluke we have to live with. Those of us that are still living.

You do realize Pfizer was not part of trumps warp speed program they refused his money because they knew it would be a disaster going forward. Trump is totally self-destructive and lacking any leadership qualities should have never been president it was a fluke we have to live with. Those of us that are still living.
By saying that Trump could've stopped this, do you realize the level of power you're assigning to him?

He's not a doctor. He wasn't gonna' stop anything. Hell, even doctors haven't stopped it...

I did what millions of other people did: I lived through Covid.

Then we were told if we got the vaccine we wouldn't have to wear masks. Well, guess what? Many municipalities are ordering people, vaccinated or not, to wear a mask, both indoors and outdoors. I still see idiots sitting alone in their cars wearing masks.

I've read convincing arguments on both sides of the debate from respected people in the medical field, so even the doctors don't know what the fuck to do. Some say get the vaccine, others say don't.

When they start to agree, I'll start to listen to them...
Everybody agrees but your pathetic scumbag GOP pundits and a few conspiracy nut jobs... Get the damn shot there are no problems with it that there hasn't been with every vaccine ever.

It was expected, people can only do so much to stop the spread of disease, we are losing the battle with this virus. It keeps mutating, and by the time we get to Epsilon or Zeta variants it is very possible no one, vaccinated or not, we'll be safe from it. This could be the species killer and bring us to the brink of Extinction.
Give me a fucking break.....

It was expected, people can only do so much to stop the spread of disease, we are losing the battle with this virus. It keeps mutating, and by the time we get to Epsilon or Zeta variants it is very possible no one, vaccinated or not, we'll be safe from it. This could be the species killer and bring us to the brink of Extinction.

Please get informed. It kills less than 1% of those infected.

Pfizer is going to private label Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, zinc, and vitamin D.

Forum List

Back