Yes, Covid kills

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
If that weren't bad enough, the number of hospitalizations takes of huge hit on our health care costs. Insurance rates have to go up to compensate for huge expenses, how many more people won't be able to afford the insurance premiums. Pulse a lot of these people will become disabled either temporarily or permanently from the disease taking another unnecessary hit on the economy. In my town alone we lost 29 people, some I knew as friends. There are so many bad ramifications from this disease it isn't funny. Now with the vaccinations, much of the problem is preventable. I've never heard a covid victim in the hospital saying they wish they didn't get the vaccination. It's always the opposite, and it's always too late for them. Please don't let it be too late for you.

If that weren't bad enough, the number of hospitalizations takes of huge hit on our health care costs. Insurance rates have to go up to compensate for huge expenses, how many more people won't be able to afford the insurance premiums. Pulse a lot of these people will become disabled either temporarily or permanently from the disease taking another unnecessary hit on the economy. In my town alone we lost 29 people, some I knew as friends. There are so many bad ramifications from this disease it isn't funny. Now with the vaccinations, much of the problem is preventable. I've never heard a covid victim in the hospital saying they wish they didn't get the vaccination. It's always the opposite, and it's always too late for them. Please don't let it be too late for you.
My Mother-in-law is one who thought that Bill Gates was microchipping everyone with the vaccines...as if she was a somebody that microchipping would be profitable over.

So the whole family in GA has Covid now except for my sister (she got vaxxed)

My Mother-in-law was offered the antibody cocktail and wasn't sure if she should get it. (What?) We told her that she was lucky...she got an instant fever from getting the antibodies. (Meaning it was working overtime) but we think that she will be fine.

Everyone seems to be taking medical advice from social media...as if that's a great idea.

Let me tell you... social media doesn't care and is the worst source of medical advice possible.

Thanks, Dad.

I now dub you Dumbfuckistann.
Congratulations! Wear your moniker with pride.

not as rare as they make it out that's what I tried to explain to some people on here Delta variance which is stronger is breaking through it's the first one to do that and it won't be the last unfortunately. By the time we get to the Epsilon or Zeta variants there is the possibility that no one will be safe. 50 years ago, when I was in nursing school, we were told that someday a disease like this might occur. It has the potential to be the greatest plague of all time. Humanity itself is at risk.

This woman, who worked for Pfizer, has spilled the beans with screenshots of statistical data.

I found out the other day that the salt you buy in supermarkets full of chloride...in fact up to half of it is chloride!!!!
Why are the corporate supermarkets and Big Salt trying to kill us?

From now on I'm only buying natural, organic salt...and I'm going for gluten-free just to be extra safe!

I found out the other day that the salt you buy in supermarkets full of chloride...in fact up to half of it is chloride!!!!

From now on I'm only buying natural, organic salt...and I'm going for gluten-free just to be extra safe!

Sodium Chloride-NaCl 1/2 sodium+1/2 chloride=salt

And it's also full of sodium too....
That stuff is explosive when it gets wet...

Salt is sodium chloride.

My Body My Choice.jpg

How do you tell people you regret the Covid vax when you’re dead?

how are you supposed to hear about people regretting the vax if all you watch is MSM?

Forum List

Back