Oh. So NOW Pfizer Tells Us......

At the present time, no one knows the future. I'm afraid we're in for a very bumpy ride.
I agree with that 100%.

But I think the conflict is going to be because of people acting crazy, rather than any virus or climate change, or any of the other excuses people are using to justify their lunatic ass behaviors.

No shot, not a chance skippy. Deal with it.
You deal with it, brainwashed functional moron. They say now everyone who isn't vaccinated will get this new variant and it's worse than anything that came before they say now. You are working on Old information and very little of it at that. How old are you? I guess that doesn't make so much difference anymore either. Enjoy! And you can thank Rupert Murdoch and the orange clown for this crap........ Unlike the brainwashed, I love all Americans even the misinformed haters like you.... Good luck. And good luck to your friends and family. You'll find out.

You deal with it, brainwashed functional moron. They say now everyone who isn't vaccinated will get this new variant and it's worse than anything that came before they say now. You are working on Old information and very little of it at that. How old are you? I guess that doesn't make so much difference anymore either. Enjoy! And you can thank Rupert Murdoch and the orange clown for this crap........ Unlike the brainwashed, I love all Americans even the misinformed haters like you.... Good luck. And good luck to your friends and family. You'll find out.

You're n idiot, it's less hurtful than the Alpha Virus. Stop bein a hysterical woman. (no offense to real women). Oh geeeez, what a lying POS you are. you love you, that's it. BTW I'm not a Pub and I didn't vote for Rump moron.

Put your mask on, super spreader.

They say now everyone who isn't vaccinated will get this new variant and it's worse than anything that came before they say now.
Who is "they"? You mean the medical "experts" who have flip-flopped on every single thing they've said? And where is the data that says the Delta variant is worse than original Covid-19? There is data that says it is more TRANSMISSABLE but nothing that I've seen that says it is worse or more deadly. Post a link if you have something factual to offer.

Actually I am 6'4 and just trying to break through your brainwash, functional moron.... Try science and reality.

....and bullet proof. You're an idiot, nothing more. Science tells you that Delta is more spreadable but less lethal. Put your mask on , stay in your house and get out of everyone else's life. You believe a lie and you will make any of do what you think we should.

....and bullet proof. You're an idiot, nothing more. Science tells you that Delta is more spreadable but less lethal. Put your mask on , stay in your house and get out of everyone else's life. You believe a lie and you will make any of do what you think we should.
American Medical Association | AMA › what-do...
What doctors wish patients knew about the dangerous Delta variant ...
Most contagious and severe variant — “We know that it appears to be both more contagious and more severe than earlier versions of the virus,” ...
Google the Delta variant is more dangerous and get some goddamn news for crying out loud,...

American Medical Association | AMA › what-do...
What doctors wish patients knew about the dangerous Delta variant ...
Most contagious and severe variant — “We know that it appears to be both more contagious and more severe than earlier versions of the virus,” ...
Google the Delta variant is more dangerous and get some goddamn news for crying out loud,...

Poor franco. You have a VERY unhealthy reliance on our Government.

Poor franco. You have a VERY unhealthy reliance on our Government.
The American medical association is not the government dumbass. I suppose you don't believe doctors either, you only believe Sean hannity and internet jobs and you don't know what the hell is going on. Enjoy your covet case dumbass.

The American medical association is not the government dumbass. I suppose you don't believe doctors either, you only believe Sean hannity and internet jobs and you don't know what the hell is going on. Enjoy your covet case dumbass.

Poor franco, so scared, so subservient. Do you honestly think you can marginalize someone by linking them with FOX News? I'm not Pub am do not cower in fear over a bug with a less than 1.5% mortality rate.

You just want to give it to people who are
Poor franco, so scared, so subservient. Do you honestly think you can marginalize someone by linking them with FOX News? I'm not Pub am do not cower in fear over a bug with a less than 1.5% mortality rate.
You just want to give it to people who are endangered. You are the pansy who is scared of a vaccine dumbass. You people will keep this going until it does kill everybody...

You just want to give it to people who are
You just want to give it to people who are endangered. You are the pansy who is scared of a vaccine dumbass. You people will keep this going until it does kill everybody...

You run with that Tiger. I know, you are impotent here and it really bothers you that you can't make us take the "shot". You'd love a way to force everyone to do what you think is right. Won't happen skippy. Deal with it.

So where is your link that proves the Delta variant is more deadly than the original, big boy?
You run with that Tiger. I know, you are impotent here and it really bothers you that you can't make us take the "shot". You'd love a way to force everyone to do what you think is right. Won't happen skippy. Deal with it.
Me and every expert and respected journalist in the world, brainwashed functional moron lol. You go with bought off Rupert Murdoch pundit and internet nutjobs...

Me and every expert and respected journalist in the world, brainwashed functional moron lol. You go with bought off Rupert Murdoch pundit and internet nutjobs...

Strength in numbers eh? You're a liar believing lies. You are the perfect Soro's stooge.

Forum List

Back