Missouri Doctor Claims Patients Are Wearing Disguises To Get Vaccinated

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A doctor in Missouri says some patients have worn disguises to their vaccinations to avoid letting people know they got the shot. ā€œIā€™ve had several people come in to get vaccinated who have sort of tried to disguise their appearance and even went so far as to say, ā€˜Please, please, please donā€™t let anybody know that I got this vaccine. I donā€™t want my friends to know,ā€™ā€ Dr Priscilla Frase told ABC News.

In Missouri, only 50.6 per cent of adults are fully vaccinated -- but people in conservative states are still resisting the shots, at least partly because of misinformation from right-wing pundits and politicians. Dr Frase said the shots were so unpopular patients do not want their friends or families to know they received one -- According to ABC News, her hospital now offers a ā€œprivate settingā€ for vaccinations."

I want to believe that this doctor is either lying or greatly exaggerating people's fear of having friends and neighbors find out they were vaccinated -- but still tho....the idea of someone walking in with a bad wig, glasses and a fake mustache for a vaccine is still pretty funny.

"A doctor in Missouri says some patients have worn disguises to their vaccinations to avoid letting people know they got the shot. ā€œIā€™ve had several people come in to get vaccinated who have sort of tried to disguise their appearance and even went so far as to say, ā€˜Please, please, please donā€™t let anybody know that I got this vaccine. I donā€™t want my friends to know,ā€™ā€ Dr Priscilla Frase told ABC News.

In Missouri, only 50.6 per cent of adults are fully vaccinated -- but people in conservative states are still resisting the shots, at least partly because of misinformation from right-wing pundits and politicians. Dr Frase said the shots were so unpopular patients do not want their friends or families to know they received one -- According to ABC News, her hospital now offers a ā€œprivate settingā€ for vaccinations."

I want to believe that this doctor is either lying or greatly exaggerating people's fear of having friends and neighbors find out they were vaccinated -- but still tho....the idea of someone walking in with a bad wig, glasses and a fake mustache for a vaccine is still pretty funny.
Just immolating their screwed up leader, who got vaccinated and kept it secret from his base for a month, before it got out. Morons.

Sounds like another bullshit story. Who the hell is watching a hospital or clinic to see who goes in for a vax shot? No one...

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.
Maybe blacks and Hispanics, are dressing up to look like whites so their neighbors won't find out.

JeopardyDidnt.jpg

What's more scary is that these people are so fucking afraid of a virus that has an over 99% survival rate, that they believe their life is in serious danger, enough for them to kick social scrutiny and go get a vaccine that appears to be unsafe.

Misinformation is a two-way street.
What's the survival rate on the vaccine tho?

More than 2% of people dying from getting the vaccine or no?

What's the survival rate on the vaccine tho?

More than 2% of people dying from getting the vaccine or no?

We won't know for a while. All we know for sure now is that the vaccine doesn't work nearly as well as claimed. See the allegedly vaccinated DemoKKKrats from Texas who spread covid all over Washington DC and the White House.

Smells like liberal bullshit... Especially considering the vast majority of our vaccine distribution is from local pharmacies...not doctors or hospitals.

Why would anyone wear a disguise to go to the doctor when they have to wear a mask to enter all medical facilities?

But liberals will believe anything they see on mainstream news without the least amount of critical thinking or intelligent questioning. Their gullibility knows no bounds...

Last edited:

Why would people even be concerned about any medical information leaking out with our HIPPA laws? Think she be lying and just another mentally ill lying lib.

What's more scary is that these people are so fucking afraid of a virus that has an over 99% survival rate, that they believe their life is in serious danger, enough for them to kick social scrutiny and go get a vaccine that appears to be unsafe.

Misinformation is a two-way street.
Because i is not just about death rate, but also illness and how many people get ill at the same time. And what we have to do to keep people from dying.

There is no excuse for a functional adult not to understand this by now, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Fucking embarrassing. We are a country of morons.

Smells like liberal bullshit... Especially considering the vast majority of our vaccine distribution is from local pharmacies...not doctors or hospitals.

Why would anyone wear a disguise to go to the doctor.

But liberals will believe anything they see on mainstream news without the least amount of critical thinking or intelligent questioning. Their gullibility knows no bounds...

Also, this so-called "doctor's" patients apparently believe she will give out their private medical information to people? WTF is up with that? This sounds like another leftard fry dream.

Forum List

Back