Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God, you’d have to be blind to not see the cheating and chaos you people have committed.
By the time you're little tantrum is finished, the Supreme court will be complicit in this supposed cover up. You DO know that is where you'll end up...right?

sigh....Let’s see how you like what you people did for the past four years done to you in spades....I’m betting you’ll scream like a little bitch.
We're already used to that from your side after 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama. Y'all are nothing but a bunch of cry babies.

My God, you’d have to be blind to not see the cheating and chaos you people have committed.
By the time you're little tantrum is finished, the Supreme court will be complicit in this supposed cover up. You DO know that is where you'll end up...right?

sigh....Let’s see how you like what you people did for the past four years done to you in spades....I’m betting you’ll scream like a little bitch.

Now you're changing the subject.

You were talking about "cheating and chaos" in the election; not the administration. Again, you DO know that by the end of your tantrum the carefully curated conservative justices your blob installed will be complicit in this supposed cover up right? I'll be happy to remind you when you stoop to that level in a few weeks.

As for behavior...my vote was anti-Trump. If Daffy Duck was the Democratic nominee, he would have had my vote and would have won as well. Biden is just the beneficiary of your blob's shitty governance.
^^^ very true. Trump gave us Biden.

Then there's this:

After the hand-recount in Georgia, Biden is still winning.

Not surprising.

It's still bull shit. The hand recount had no proper signature verification, and observers were not allowed close enough to have meaningful access.

Plus, just magically finding over 7500 votes in 3 days two weeks after the election?

We cant examine the machines, we cant see the ballots, this is a sham.

Would there be any scenario you would believe short of you personally counting every ballot?

At this point? Probably not.
But you're not brainwashed...right?

No. If the tables were turned, no way you'd accept this shitshow, and you know it.
Incorrect.

The "shitshow" has been revealed to be exactly what goes on in every election. Only because your blob is involved is there this air of paranoia you're exhibiting.
Yeah, the Democrats have been cheating for a long time.
LOL

That's funny given the only confirmed case of voter fraud in this election was perpetrated by a Republican.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

It's still bull shit. The hand recount had no proper signature verification, and observers were not allowed close enough to have meaningful access.

Plus, just magically finding over 7500 votes in 3 days two weeks after the election?

Would there be any scenario you would believe short of you personally counting every ballot?

No. If the tables were turned, no way you'd accept this shitshow, and you know it.
Incorrect.

The "shitshow" has been revealed to be exactly what goes on in every election. Only because your blob is involved is there this air of paranoia you're exhibiting.
LOL

That's funny given the only confirmed case of voter fraud in this election was perpetrated by a Republican.
Except not really though.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

LOL

Do you know score about Independent ...

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

LOL

No

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

LOL

No

Well?

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

LOL

Well there's this case involving a Republican...

... but you're right, it's not the only case. There's also this case involving a Nationalist Republican Alliance party member...

You were talking about "cheating and chaos" in the election; not the administration. Again, you DO know that by the end of your tantrum the carefully curated conservative justices your blob installed will be complicit in this supposed cover up right? I'll be happy to remind you when you stoop to that level in a few weeks.

As for behavior...my vote was anti-Trump. If Daffy Duck was the Democratic nominee, he would have had my vote and would have won as well. Biden is just the beneficiary of your blob's shitty governance.

I really feel sorry for you Candy...You’re slowly being cornered, no where to turn, and already making up your conspiracy theories for when you know will be the outcome, and your cheating adjurinated....

I really feel sorry for you Candy...You’re slowly being cornered, no where to turn, and already making up your conspiracy theories for when you know will be the outcome, and your cheating adjurinated....

Did you mean adjudicated?

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

Thanks...

As far as it goes, it is hilarious that the blobbers don't see how this will look in a few weeks or a few years. When the Democrats leave the White House (whether it is Biden or Harris or other....), they will transition to the (almost certain to be) Republican president-elect with grace and professionalism. It will make the blob look even worse than he looks already.

Specifically, all of them are now stating in some form or another that the Supreme Court will install Trump as the President for another term. Clearly, this will not happen. And just as vividly, it will then force all who are stating that the Court is going to be their savior that the court is somehow complicit in the alleged grand deception pulled off by the Democrats.

They are going to look dumber than normal and have to sack the people they spent years championing (Gorsuch, Kav and ACB).

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court
Lol....misspelling...

lol...yes

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

Thanks...

As far as it goes, it is hilarious that the blobbers don't see how this will look in a few weeks or a few years. When the Democrats leave the White House (whether it is Biden or Harris or other....), they will transition to the (almost certain to be) Republican president-elect with grace and professionalism. It will make the blob look even worse than he looks already.

Specifically, all of them are now stating in some form or another that the Supreme Court will install Trump as the President for another term. Clearly, this will not happen. And just as vividly, it will then force all who are stating that the Court is going to be their savior that the court is somehow complicit in the alleged grand deception pulled off by the Democrats.

They are going to look dumber than normal and have to sack the people they spent years championing (Gorsuch, Kav and ACB).

To me, it looks exactly as it should...if there is cheating going on the the President has a sworn duty to flush it out and ensure that the law is upheld....win, or lose.

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

Thanks...

To me, it looks exactly as it should...if there is cheating going on the the President has a sworn duty to flush it out and ensure that the law is upheld....win, or lose.

Actually no.

That is up to the State election officials and the Governor since the Federal Government doesn't run elections.

Its the President's job to see that federal laws are enforced, of course, but that usually doesn't come into play with state elections--of which the Presidential elections are all State elections.

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

Thanks...

Actually no.

That is up to the State election officials and the Governor since the Federal Government doesn't run elections.

Its the President's job to see that federal laws are enforced, of course, but that usually doesn't come into play with state elections--of which the Presidential elections are all State elections.

The vote is by state, the process is federal covered by article 1, the 12th, and 14th amendments....Where were you in 8th grade?

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

Thanks...

Actually no.

The vote is by state, the process is federal covered by article 1, the 12th, and 14th amendments....Where were you in 8th grade?

That was brazenly stupid on a great many levels relative to the President looking into cheating via his own campaign.

Wow...you're going to ride this horse until it dies, aren't you?

ad•jur•in•at•ed (verb)

1. to pee in court

Thanks...

Actually no.

That was brazenly stupid on a great many levels relative to the President looking into cheating via his own campaign.

Wow...you're going to ride this horse until it dies, aren't you?

I don’t think that is what’s being laid out....you seem confused...

But, yes, Democrat cheating in this election will never be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back