Official 2020 November Election Thread.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..

OP
flacaltenn

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap guys -- just came back to open this and I find OddBall in my chair eating my popcorn and you guys already here.. Guess I didn't lock it.. Anyways -- carry on! Thread is open.. It's not a "sticky" anymore..

OP
flacaltenn

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all have fun...I'm all politiced out.

See you on the 4th at the earliest.

Be safe, love you all...even the ones I disagree with.
Strange time to wimp out man.. Should have tuned out the media for the past week.. Wouldn't have missed much at all...

OP
flacaltenn

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm bugging out of this also.. But not before I embarrass myself by making a prediction that you didn't HEAR in the media the past week...

I've tossed the polls and just done some "back of envelope" calculations based on the "bleed" from the Dem party in their black, jewish, latino, police, owners of looted stores, dead restaurants, other divisions.. And on recent REGISTRATIONS running in favor of the Repubs.

In addition RECORD turn-outs in the Red states are already a fact. Boosting the pop vote for Trump..

By my calculations -- Trump SWEEPS the pop vote. But I'm not committing to the E-College vote.. Waiting to see the HYPOCRISY and WHINING from the RIGHT -- if Trump is AHEAD by 5 million pop votes nationwide, but loses the E-college.. :up:

Minimum 5Mill vote pop vote margin for Trump over Biden.. No E-college prediction..

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm bugging out of this also.. But not before I embarrass myself by making a prediction that you didn't HEAR in the media the past week...

I've tossed the polls and just done some "back of envelope" calculations based on the "bleed" from the Dem party in their black, jewish, latino, police, owners of looted stores, dead restaurants, other divisions.. And on recent REGISTRATIONS running in favor of the Repubs.

In addition RECORD turn-outs in the Red states are already a fact. Boosting the pop vote for Trump..

By my calculations -- Trump SWEEPS the pop vote. But I'm not committing to the E-College vote.. Waiting to see the HYPOCRISY and WHINING from the RIGHT -- if Trump is AHEAD by 5 million pop votes nationwide, but loses the E-college.. :up:

Minimum 5Mill vote pop vote margin for Trump over Biden.. No E-college prediction..
Well, if such a thing happened (Trump gets popular vote, Dems get Electoral vote) it would certainly go a long way toward winning bipartisan support for doing away with — or at least reforming — the Electoral College system!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Trump gets that many more popular votes, they won't be in states that don't matter.....He'll smoke the EC.

Thunk

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Didn't one state change their laws to give their electoral votes to whom-ever won the NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE?

I thunk it was OR.

WEATHER53

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well it’s here!!!. Also I screwed up and started one on Current Event Forum

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just think. This time tomorrow we'll be saying "president-elect Tom Steyer".

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That would be fucking ironic.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Great speech closing out the campaign season!

OP
flacaltenn

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

That would be fucking ironic.
Ironic and fun to watch BOTH sides eat large portions of crow.. The left having claimed that Hillary won because of the Pop vote (where she didn't win a majority of votes with her meager margin) and the right defending the E-College.. Hope I'm right. It's gonna be fun pointing some fingers in both directions...

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List