Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Trump supporters STILL haven’t accepted reality yet.

Biden will be your president.

We will show your illegitimate buffoon the same respect you showed President Trump....

Sure, go for it.

He will still be your president.

:itsok:

Get back to me after certification...

You’re still holding out hope that that’s actually going to change anything? LoL

Prepare to be disappointed. Again.

never said that...I’m just stating fact.

Good. You’re starting to come around to the reality that Biden will be your president.

I will see you after the certification.

oh, you will for sure.

Will you accept the results then? Or will you continue crying about it?

If the travesty is allowed to stand, I’ll have no choice but to act just as you clowns did for the past four years...

Looks like Trump supporters STILL haven’t accepted reality yet.

Biden will be your president.

We will show your illegitimate buffoon the same respect you showed President Trump....

Sure, go for it.

He will still be your president.

Get back to me after certification...

You’re still holding out hope that that’s actually going to change anything? LoL

Prepare to be disappointed. Again.

never said that...I’m just stating fact.

Good. You’re starting to come around to the reality that Biden will be your president.

I will see you after the certification.

oh, you will for sure.

Will you accept the results then? Or will you continue crying about it?

If the travesty is allowed to stand, I’ll have no choice but to act just as you clowns did for the past four years...

Excellent. Prepare to be disappointed.

Again.

Look at this in Wisconsin! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 143,379 votes at 3:42AM, when they learned he was losing badly. This is unbelievable!

Attachments

• 125542507_10165841516535725_4529372494545859231_n.jpg
    125542507_10165841516535725_4529372494545859231_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 16
Then there's this:

After the hand-recount in Georgia, Biden is still winning.

Not surprising.

It's still bull shit. The hand recount had no proper signature verification, and observers were not allowed close enough to have meaningful access.

Plus, just magically finding over 7500 votes in 3 days two weeks after the election?

We cant examine the machines, we cant see the ballots, this is a sham.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

It's still bull shit. The hand recount had no proper signature verification, and observers were not allowed close enough to have meaningful access.

Plus, just magically finding over 7500 votes in 3 days two weeks after the election?

Would there be any scenario you would believe short of you personally counting every ballot?

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Would there be any scenario you would believe short of you personally counting every ballot?

At this point? Probably not.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

But you're not brainwashed...right?

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

No. If the tables were turned, no way you'd accept this shitshow, and you know it.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

No. If the tables were turned, no way you'd accept this shitshow, and you know it.
Incorrect.

The "shitshow" has been revealed to be exactly what goes on in every election. Only because your blob is involved is there this air of paranoia you're exhibiting.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

The "shitshow" has been revealed to be exactly what goes on in every election. Only because your blob is involved is there this air of paranoia you're exhibiting.

My God, you’d have to be blind to not see the cheating and chaos you people have committed.

My God, you’d have to be blind to not see the cheating and chaos you people have committed.
By the time you're little tantrum is finished, the Supreme court will be complicit in this supposed cover up. You DO know that is where you'll end up...right?

sigh....Let’s see how you like what you people did for the past four years done to you in spades....I’m betting you’ll scream like a little bitch.

By the time you're little tantrum is finished, the Supreme court will be complicit in this supposed cover up. You DO know that is where you'll end up...right?

sigh....Let’s see how you like what you people did for the past four years done to you in spades....I’m betting you’ll scream like a little bitch.

Now you're changing the subject.

You were talking about "cheating and chaos" in the election; not the administration. Again, you DO know that by the end of your tantrum the carefully curated conservative justices your blob installed will be complicit in this supposed cover up right? I'll be happy to remind you when you stoop to that level in a few weeks.

As for behavior...my vote was anti-Trump. If Daffy Duck was the Democratic nominee, he would have had my vote and would have won as well. Biden is just the beneficiary of your blob's shitty governance.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Because we won't accept this gaslighting?

No.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

Yeah, the Democrats have been cheating for a long time.

Then there's this:

Not surprising.

Incorrect.

They are, willfully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back