Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

What Republicans thought happened. They said "Shooting Justified"

original2.jpg

What Reality is and they said "shooting was justified". See the pattern?

Last edited:
Officer Wilson should move to another country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

He will never be allowed to live a normal life here in America.

Most likely a civil suit will be filed against him and the federal government very well could file a civil rights case.

Officer Wilson will be perpetually hounded and financially destitute for the rest of his life in America.

A fresh start in another country seems to be his only option for a somewhat normal life. ...... :cool:

Officer Darren Wilson has had an extremely stressful few months.
But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

BREAKING Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

because of course no one is peacefully protesting, right?

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.
Remind us the last time you complained about a black man or gang murdering a white person? We even have an example for you from recently a white man beaten to death by a gang of black youths with hammers. Care to comment?

But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.
Remind us the last time you complained about a black man or gang murdering a white person? We even have an example for you from recently a white man beaten to death by a gang of black youths with hammers. Care to comment?

Whats the point of that?

Whats the point of that?
Math...it's an equation.

1 million $$ for the MFW!! Poetic justice........guy walks off into the sunset with a cool million and a symbolic kick to the nut sacks of all the progressive k00ks who's heads are exploding!! Guys a fucking hero to at least half the country and probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.:coffee::rock::rock::rock:

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.

I believe he will be hunted down and executed instead, what with all the bounties on his head.

May his death serve as an example to the rest of the 5-0.

Brain dead panty waste

St. Louis Cops Helping Darren Wilson

The Blaze ^

Excerpt..... Police officers in the St. Louis-area have been quietly providing former Ferguson officer Darren Wilson with voluntary security while off-duty since the August shooting that claimed the life of Michael Brown and ignited passionate protests around the country. Jim Pasco, executive director of the national Fraternal Order of Police, told USA Today Monday that some FOP members have been providing Wilson with round-the-clock security free-of-charge. “I don’t know how he can live a normal life,” Pasco said, adding ......

tough shit on you sweetie..........the rightwingnuts are taking bows. Grand jury decision is in the books forever. When you win, you take bows. Jungle savage got his hat knocked off because he resisted arrest. You resist arrest and commit a felony in America, you get your hat knocked off..............because that's the way the people want it.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.

I believe he will be hunted down and executed instead, what with all the bounties on his head.

I doubt that. The bad cops won't care. The good cops will themselves become even more paranoid and the douchebags you think will carry out this attack only travel in packs so they'll be easy to spot.....and eliminate.

Nope, wont happen. You need to come to terms with the fact that he made a fuck load of money for killing a fat piece of shit.

Nope, wont happen. You need to come to terms with the fact that he made a fuck load of money for killing a fat piece of shit.

I don't care what happens to him.

I was only stating what I believe is most likely to happen. I won't feel anything towards him regardless if he gets slaughtered or retires in peace on a remote island.

I think Wilson was horribly mistreated in this whole affair.

We're a nation of law - not mob justice. Wilson's name should NEVER EVER have been released without an indictment. The NYT was horribly irresponsible printing his address.

The entire system was a travesty. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and it is not the mob or the media that determines guilt before a trial. If people are unhappy with the grand jury decision - they can pursue other avenues. Lynch mobs - which this essentially has been - do not serve justice. Neither do rioting. Ruining a man's life and career, before there is even a trial is wrong and it's unbelievable that people justify this sort of thing.

It has been so wrong on so many levels.

What's your angle?

I was only stating what I believe is most likely to happen. I won't feel anything towards him regardless if he gets slaughtered or retires in peace on a remote island.

No, you care, which is why you concocted a fantasy about him being taken out by an assassin. It isnt going to happen. He made a bunch of money for blowing that fat tub of shits brains out.

If you and he were stranded alone on a deserted island together would you f--k him, kill him or get to know him?

These worthless thugs cant even find a job.

You think they'll find a former cop who gets millions of dollars, changes his name and hair color and grows a beard and gets some tattoos????

In 2 years you idiots could see him in a mall.and have no clue who he is haha!

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

What Republicans thought happened. They said "Shooting Justified"

original2.jpg

What Reality is and they said "shooting was justified". See the pattern?

I've seen in the news where a perp didn't even strike the officer yet the cop was ruled to have acted within department guidelines when he blew the perp away.

Anytime a person enters a police vehicle and even tries to assault an officer AND THEN TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON???

Oh, hell no!

That is ASKING to be killed.

Then add all the rest to it and Big Mike was living only by luck at that point. But even then he had a chance to do the right thing and he'd have escaped with his life.

He didn't.

He asked for it.

And he got what he asked for.

MILLIONS of black thugs before him are mostly responsible for his death.

Forum List

Back