Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

What Republicans thought happened. They said "Shooting Justified"

original2.jpg

What Reality is and they said "shooting was justified". See the pattern?

I've seen in the news where a perp didn't even strike the officer yet the cop was ruled to have acted within department guidelines when he blew the perp away.

Anytime a person enters a police vehicle and even tries to assault an officer AND THEN TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON???

Oh, hell no!

That is ASKING to be killed.

Then add all the rest to it and Big Mike was living only by luck at that point. But even then he had a chance to do the right thing and he'd have escaped with his life.

He didn't.

He asked for it.

And he got what he asked for.
That's right if a cop reaches for his gun to kill you, letting him do it is the civilized way to die.

Ah, you are more advanced than some of the sheeple. You recognize Big Mike WAS in the police vehicle!

Good.

Okay. Well, he shouldn't have been all up in there in the first place.

You say Wilson pulled a gun on Mike when Mike got too close?

Or when Mike was swinging on Wilson?

If he pulled the gun when Mike got too close, who in hell DOESN'T JUMP THE FIZZUCK BACK REAL QUICK when a gun is pulled and the cop wants you to back up???

Who in hell tries taking a gun from a cop in his cop car???

Someone who wants to die.

And the old woman who witnessed the final encounter said to her husband, "Why don't that boy stop?"

Time to tune out.

Reality will just confuse you.

LOLOL

:D

You do realize why we have two eyes front set? Humans are predatory. Asking a teen boy to act like a sissy and obey orders from some goober with a badge, yeah well I suppose some will.
In a civilized society in order for it to function properly, people need to obey our laws and don't make trouble. If you can't do that, get your ass back to Africa,
You do realize you are talking about Ferguson right? What makes you think Ferguson is a "civilized society?"
We have to deal with the thugs.
Deal = Kill. Yeah what a manly way to deal with a teen shoplifter.

Assaulting a police officer is risking business a person could get shot:thup:

Officer Darren Wilson has had an extremely stressful few months.
But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

BREAKING Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

because of course no one is peacefully protesting, right?

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.
Remind us the last time you complained about a black man or gang murdering a white person? We even have an example for you from recently a white man beaten to death by a gang of black youths with hammers. Care to comment?

She lives in a bubble, and has undoubtedly lead a sheltered life. She has no concept of any reality outside her bubble. A lot of elitist liberals have that problem.

Jroc, I believe there are Palestinians and other Muslims behind the scenes in Ferguson who are dictating strategy because now there are thousands or Americans of all races who are giving credence to this ridiculous lie.

"Hands up. Don't shoot."

It is a total lie but it is being said so often and so loudly by so many that it is becoming a manufactured truth just as the Palestinians have manufactured a 'truth' from lies and used that lie to fool many throughout the world into falsely believing the Israelis are the aggressors in the Palestinian-Israeli impasse.

That stalemate has lasted since 1948 and the Palestinians are the ones who refuse peace on any terms. Yet the world thinks the Israelis are the bad guys.

That is what is happening here.

I'd guess maybe 20 - 30% of America believes or supports this lie.

They will become aligned with the Palestinians who have replicated their Mid-East dynamic in the US.

And the beachhead has been successful.

They needn't land many new Muslims here in the US if they can control 20 - 30% of the American population.

if black youth/men would start acting like a responsible person, MOST of these "tragedies" would never happen.
Yeah black people should just let the cops kill them without fighting back.
Black people need to start obeying police orders and quit acting like savages.
You do realize why we have two eyes front set? Humans are predatory. Asking a teen boy to act like a sissy and obey orders from some goober with a badge, yeah well I suppose some will.

Most non-Palestinian youths will.

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

original2.jpg

I've seen in the news where a perp didn't even strike the officer yet the cop was ruled to have acted within department guidelines when he blew the perp away.

Anytime a person enters a police vehicle and even tries to assault an officer AND THEN TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON???

Oh, hell no!

Then add all the rest to it and Big Mike was living only by luck at that point. But even then he had a chance to do the right thing and he'd have escaped with his life.

He didn't.

He asked for it.

That's right if a cop reaches for his gun to kill you, letting him do it is the civilized way to die.

Ah, you are more advanced than some of the sheeple. You recognize Big Mike WAS in the police vehicle!

Good.

If he pulled the gun when Mike got too close, who in hell DOESN'T JUMP THE FIZZUCK BACK REAL QUICK when a gun is pulled and the cop wants you to back up???

And the old woman who witnessed the final encounter said to her husband, "Why don't that boy stop?"

Time to tune out.

LOLOL

I believe the way it went was the cop drove his car to block the kid.. tried to get out the kid pushed the door... then in a fluster the cop reached for his gun... at this point the kid panic'd reached for the gun punched the cop to "save his ass." The cop managed to fire his weapon into the car door? Then the boy ran like a bat out of hell till his pants fell to his knees.

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

original2.jpg

Oh, hell no!

He didn't.

He asked for it.

Good.

Time to tune out.

LOLOL

I believe the way it went was the cop drove his car to block the kid.. tried to get out the kid pushed the door... then in a fluster the cop reached for his gun... at this point the kid panic'd reached for the gun punched the cop to "save his ass." The cop managed to fire his weapon into the car door? Then the boy ran like a bat out of hell till his pants fell to his knees.

At which point in your narrative would the woman say...

A visitor to the Canfield apartment complex said Brown was moving toward Wilson, but not charging him. “(Wilson) just kept shooting. And I asked my husband

… ‘why won’t that boy (Brown) stop?’

Still, a witness in a car told the grand jurors: “I thought he was trying to charge him at first because the only thing I kept saying was, ‘is he crazy? Why don’t he just stop instead of running…’”

A witness who said Brown never reached into his waist-band admitted: “maybe he thought that Michael was coming at him as big as he is, he could still do some harm to him … that’s why he felt like he had to use deadly force.”​

Some witnesses changed their story during Darren Wilson testimony WREG.com

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

original2.jpg

Oh, hell no!

He didn't.

He asked for it.

Good.

Time to tune out.

LOLOL

A visitor to the Canfield apartment complex said Brown was moving toward Wilson, but not charging him. “(Wilson) just kept shooting. And I asked my husband

Still, a witness in a car told the grand jurors: “I thought he was trying to charge him at first because the only thing I kept saying was, ‘is he crazy? Why don’t he just stop instead of running…’”

A witness who said Brown never reached into his waist-band admitted: “maybe he thought that Michael was coming at him as big as he is, he could still do some harm to him … that’s why he felt like he had to use deadly force.”​

That came after his pants fell to his knees...

Oh, hell no!

He didn't.

He asked for it.

Good.

Time to tune out.

LOLOL

Help me out with a link?

Good.

Time to tune out.

LOLOL

Help me out with a link?
nah... look it up.. look at the photo of him lying on the ground after with his pants around his knees.... a few of the witnesses said he stopped grabbed at his pants that were falling down... this before he grunted and charged at Wilson.

But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.
jillian you do realize this is a false statement?

MILLIONS of black thugs before him are mostly responsible for his death.

BS. Feel free to justify your racism and hatred any way you'd like.

normal people know you're just useless and bitter bigots.

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.
Indeed.

puleeze... he got a half million dollars for the interview he did.

i'll reiterate.... you don't care what he did. you only care that he killed an unarmed black guy which the radical right is peachy keen with because you let your bigotry get in the way of reality.

Essentially, Americans around the country are paying him for murdering a black kid. Cool.

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.
A just reward for murder. He'll not sleep well the rest of his life, and if there is a heaven and hell, he'll be getting his real reward in hell.

Essentially, Americans around the country are paying him for murdering a black kid. Cool.

they liked the gun freak killer zimmerman for doing the same thing

I think Wilson was horribly mistreated in this whole affair.

We're a nation of law - not mob justice. Wilson's name should NEVER EVER have been released without an indictment. The NYT was horribly irresponsible printing his address.

The entire system was a travesty. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and it is not the mob or the media that determines guilt before a trial. If people are unhappy with the grand jury decision - they can pursue other avenues. Lynch mobs - which this essentially has been - do not serve justice. Neither do rioting. Ruining a man's life and career, before there is even a trial is wrong and it's unbelievable that people justify this sort of thing.

It has been so wrong on so many levels.

do you think that just cops should be immune to having their names made public, or should this apply to everyone. Because the police release the names of suspects they have not only not indicted, but in some cases, don't even have in custody.

The Wilson defense fund already has about 2 million bucks in it. Every fucking penny is Wilson's to do whatever he wants with.
He'll buy a nice little ranch somewhere where he won't have to watch negros commit savage physical violence on each other for the rest of his life.................except when he's watching the NFL on his new 'big-screen. HAAAA HAAA!

Forum List

Back