Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

What Republicans thought happened. They said "Shooting Justified"

original2.jpg

What Reality is and they said "shooting was justified". See the pattern?

I've seen in the news where a perp didn't even strike the officer yet the cop was ruled to have acted within department guidelines when he blew the perp away.

Anytime a person enters a police vehicle and even tries to assault an officer AND THEN TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON???

Oh, hell no!

That is ASKING to be killed.

Then add all the rest to it and Big Mike was living only by luck at that point. But even then he had a chance to do the right thing and he'd have escaped with his life.

He didn't.

He asked for it.

And he got what he asked for.

His fat ass couldnt outrun the cop who chased and shot because....of something...in the interview he said he was going to hurt me IF he got to me OR SOMEONE ELSE.

So yeah, I agree with preemptively blowing someone away because they may hurt someone...eventually

if black youth/men would start acting like a responsible person, MOST of these "tragedies" would never happen.
Yeah black people should just let the cops kill them without fighting back.

They should just start throwing black guys bushido blades and telling them to commit harry carry. Then if they disobey orders they have a license to shoot anyway.

A grand jury will let them off with the help of the prosecutor anyway

I think Wilson was horribly mistreated in this whole affair.

We're a nation of law - not mob justice. Wilson's name should NEVER EVER have been released without an indictment. The NYT was horribly irresponsible printing his address.

The entire system was a travesty. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and it is not the mob or the media that determines guilt before a trial. If people are unhappy with the grand jury decision - they can pursue other avenues. Lynch mobs - which this essentially has been - do not serve justice. Neither do rioting. Ruining a man's life and career, before there is even a trial is wrong and it's unbelievable that people justify this sort of thing.

It has been so wrong on so many levels.

do you think that just cops should be immune to having their names made public, or should this apply to everyone. Because the police release the names of suspects they have not only not indicted, but in some cases, don't even have in custody.

I think NO ONE should have their names made public until there is an indictment.

Officer Darren Wilson has had an extremely stressful few months.
But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

BREAKING Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

because of course no one is peacefully protesting, right?

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.

Meh, then there are those like you who will ignore all evidence and refuse to use common sense so that you can continue your left wing nut viewpoint.

All you right wingers are in for a very rude awakening.

There will be a civil suit and every penny that's donated to wilson will end going to the family of Michael Brown. The burden of proof is very low in civil suits and the restrictions on evidence is much lower. wilson will be found guilty in that civil case and lose every penny to the family of Michael Brown. So you're just giving money to the Brown family. So please keep sending your money to wilson. The Brown family will have a great time spending it.

Then there's the federal case. wilson will be tried in federal court. There's a huge chance he will be found guilty and be sent to federal prison.

It's what the first bush did when the cops who beat Rodney King were found not guilty in the California state court. They were tried in federal court, found guilty and spent years in federal prison.

If you don't think that the federal government isn't going to go after wilson then I've got some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

There will be a civil suit and every penny that's donated to wilson will end going to the family of Michael Brown. The burden of proof is very low in civil suits and the restrictions on evidence is much lower. wilson will be found guilty in that civil case and lose every penny to the family of Michael Brown. So you're just giving money to the Brown family. So please keep sending your money to wilson. The Brown family will have a great time spending it.

Then there's the federal case. wilson will be tried in federal court. There's a huge chance he will be found guilty and be sent to federal prison.

It's what the first bush did when the cops who beat Rodney King were found not guilty in the California state court. They were tried in federal court, found guilty and spent years in federal prison.

If you don't think that the federal government isn't going to go after wilson then I've got some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.
The feds won't touch it. As far as civil... they will settle for an "undisclosed amount."

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.

I believe he will be hunted down and executed instead, what with all the bounties on his head.

May his death serve as an example to the rest of the 5-0.

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.

I believe he will be hunted down and executed instead, what with all the bounties on his head.

May his death serve as an example to the rest of the 5-0.

lol

But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

because of course no one is peacefully protesting, right?

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.

Meh, then there are those like you who will ignore all evidence and refuse to use common sense so that you can continue your left wing nut viewpoint.

what evidence? there was no trial.

and if you actually knew anything about how I think, other than the fact that I find racists extraordinarily offensive and ignorant, you'd know i'm far from "left wing nut".

leaning left is not the same as being extreme.

but being extreme, you guys wouldn't have a clue what that means.

And for the uninformed:

this is from the "lefties" at SCOTUSblog (how dare they actually read the law).

What’s missing from this discussion – and the rest of the coverage I’ve seen – is that this grand jury result may have been different from almost any other because the process was unlike almost any other. And that’s because of a contentious Supreme Court decision from two decades ago.

The question in United States v. Williams was whether it is prosecutorial misconduct, requiring the dismissal of an indictment, for the prosecutor to withhold from the grand jury “substantial exculpatory evidence” in his possession that might lead the grand jury to reject the indictment. The Supreme Court said no. Justice Scalia, joined by four other Justices, held that the Constitution does not require exculpatory evidence to be disclosed, even when it is directly contrary to the prosecutor’s theory of guilt. That is partly because the grand jury’s role is not to determine guilt or innocence, but rather to decide whether there is enough evidence of a crime that a conviction is possible. The grand jury itself can say “we’ve heard enough,” and so the Court declined to impose on the prosecutor a burden to present it with all of the evidence.

Cases and controversies Not your typical grand jury investigation SCOTUSblog

Ah, you are more advanced than some of the sheeple. You recognize Big Mike WAS in the police vehicle!

Good.

Okay. Well, he shouldn't have been all up in there in the first place.

You say Wilson pulled a gun on Mike when Mike got too close?

Or when Mike was swinging on Wilson?

If he pulled the gun when Mike got too close, who in hell DOESN'T JUMP THE FIZZUCK BACK REAL QUICK when a gun is pulled and the cop wants you to back up???

Who in hell tries taking a gun from a cop in his cop car???

Someone who wants to die.

And the old woman who witnessed the final encounter said to her husband, "Why don't that boy stop?"

Time to tune out.

Reality will just confuse you.

LOLOL

:D
I believe the way it went was the cop drove his car to block the kid.. tried to get out the kid pushed the door... then in a fluster the cop reached for his gun... at this point the kid panic'd reached for the gun punched the cop to "save his ass." The cop managed to fire his weapon into the car door? Then the boy ran like a bat out of hell till his pants fell to his knees.

At which point in your narrative would the woman say...

A visitor to the Canfield apartment complex said Brown was moving toward Wilson, but not charging him. “(Wilson) just kept shooting. And I asked my husband

… ‘why won’t that boy (Brown) stop?’

Still, a witness in a car told the grand jurors: “I thought he was trying to charge him at first because the only thing I kept saying was, ‘is he crazy? Why don’t he just stop instead of running…’”

A witness who said Brown never reached into his waist-band admitted: “maybe he thought that Michael was coming at him as big as he is, he could still do some harm to him … that’s why he felt like he had to use deadly force.”​

Some witnesses changed their story during Darren Wilson testimony WREG.com
That came after his pants fell to his knees...

That came after his pants fell to his knees...

Help me out with a link?
nah... look it up.. look at the photo of him lying on the ground after with his pants around his knees.... a few of the witnesses said he stopped grabbed at his pants that were falling down... this before he grunted and charged at Wilson.

*Air jerk*

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

original2.jpg

Yeah, let's ignore all that silly Grand Jury evidence.

I think its been shown that GJ's are full of shit

I thin in your mind the Grand Jury is full of shit, however the rest of the world thinks you are full of shit.

Well if that was the case this recent video taped murder would've been charged with something since it was ruled an actual murder.

Its almost like Grand Juries can be manipulated or something. Weird huh

The feds won't touch it. As far as civil... they will settle for an "undisclosed amount."

If you think that then you haven't been paying any attention to the news about this case.

The feds have already touched it.

Obama sent the feds in back in August. The DOJ and FBI have been investigating this since August. If you believe that the feds won't touch this then I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

Sure that undisclosed amount will be the money that all you people have been sending to wilson. It's going to go right into the hands of the Brown family when all is said and done. If wilson buys an asset with that money then he's going to have to either put it in someone else's name or sell it to pay the amount they owe for the civil suit. If he puts it in his wife's name then he's going to have to divorce his wife to keep that asset.

So keep sending the Brown family your money. I'm sure they'll love getting it.

And for the uninformed:

this is from the "lefties" at SCOTUSblog (how dare they actually read the law).

What’s missing from this discussion – and the rest of the coverage I’ve seen – is that this grand jury result may have been different from almost any other because the process was unlike almost any other. And that’s because of a contentious Supreme Court decision from two decades ago.

The question in United States v. Williams was whether it is prosecutorial misconduct, requiring the dismissal of an indictment, for the prosecutor to withhold from the grand jury “substantial exculpatory evidence” in his possession that might lead the grand jury to reject the indictment. The Supreme Court said no. Justice Scalia, joined by four other Justices, held that the Constitution does not require exculpatory evidence to be disclosed, even when it is directly contrary to the prosecutor’s theory of guilt. That is partly because the grand jury’s role is not to determine guilt or innocence, but rather to decide whether there is enough evidence of a crime that a conviction is possible. The grand jury itself can say “we’ve heard enough,” and so the Court declined to impose on the prosecutor a burden to present it with all of the evidence.

Cases and controversies Not your typical grand jury investigation SCOTUSblog
Any Grand Jury pros. has sworn an oath not to move any case forward without a reasonable chance of a guilty charge.
There was never the slightest possibility Wilson would ever be charged with even picking his nose on public.
The Pros. saved the State millions of dollars.

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

original2.jpg

Yeah, let's ignore all that silly Grand Jury evidence.

I think its been shown that GJ's are full of shit

I thin in your mind the Grand Jury is full of shit, however the rest of the world thinks you are full of shit.

Now THAT was a SMACKDOWN!!!
wwe-smackdown-logo.0_standard_352.0.png

:D

PK

Essentially, Americans around the country are paying him for murdering a black kid. Cool.

He didn't murder anyone, he took a life and it isn't murder, sorry but your rhetoric is wrong.

I am sure Wilson thinks about this every night and will for a long time to come.

If you think that then you haven't been paying any attention to the news about this case.

The feds have already touched it.

Obama sent the feds in back in August. The DOJ and FBI have been investigating this since August. If you believe that the feds won't touch this then I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

Sure that undisclosed amount will be the money that all you people have been sending to wilson. It's going to go right into the hands of the Brown family when all is said and done. If wilson buys an asset with that money then he's going to have to either put it in someone else's name or sell it to pay the amount they owe for the civil suit. If he puts it in his wife's name then he's going to have to divorce his wife to keep that asset.

So keep sending the Brown family your money. I'm sure they'll love getting it.
Oh you must mean like the "ongoing" FBI investigation that fag Holder has been conducting in the Zimmerman case. HAAA HAAAA

Wilson wasn't charged with any crime. Ergo NO civil suit fuck-witt!

Forum List

Back